Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

Soo a few cool stuffs about Legion. You know, a little hype does not hurt right?

• There will be LEGENDARY ARMOUR drops, they will act similarly to the epics in vanilla.
  • 10 dungeons at launch, which is 2 more than in WoD. For the first time an expansion has more dungeons than its "parent".
  • Triple and Quad spec. You can play as all specs of  your class, so now every "hero" will be more flexible.
  • No more major glyphs, I think artifacts will consume their use.
  • You can play the leveling zones at whatever order you want.
  • Whenever you pick up an item its skin will be bound to your character and can be used for transmog at will.

I am not gonna scream redeption just yet, but....... oh lord, I needed this in my life.

• Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...

Annnnd I'm still alive! Not playing right now. After hitting max on my lock I didn't find end game WOD very entertaining for me. Mostly cause the last Raid Teir is already up. And I just don't feel like playing catch up. That and...because of something that happened the day it released I'm just not feeling Warlords much right now. 

Thinking of taking up my Rogue again at Legion, Outlaw sounds cool. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm taking a break until Legion comes out, got 3 100s, gonna have a fourth soon. Gonna be playing other games, specially since I just got a Wii U. I was working on the legendary ring but I just don't care enough to finish it.

• Brohoof 1

I know that feeling.  

So... Many... Apexis dailies...

SooOoo... Muuch... Reruunning...

I only need to finish getting the tomes, about 22 I think, and then I have the final ring, but I can't stand constantly running LFR with queues that take forever unless you're a tank or healer.

Also, your opinion on gnome hunters? 

I couldn't care less, I already have a Worgen Hunter. I don't see why people would get upset over it, I mean, there are crazier class/race combos.

Like Gnome Death Knights and Warriors.

• Brohoof 2

@@Celli,

I'm freaking THRILLED for it!  I mean, I had been wondering for the longest time why gnomes were never hunters when many NPCs clearly used guns.  I did start to doubt a bit when I thought about the whole "living with nature" thing, but then I read that they'll tame mechanical pets!  ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

Soo a few cool stuffs about Legion. You know, a little hype does not hurt right?

• There will be LEGENDARY ARMOUR drops, they will act similarly to the epics in vanilla.
  • 10 dungeons at launch, which is 2 more than in WoD. For the first time an expansion has more dungeons than its "parent".
  • Triple and Quad spec. You can play as all specs of  your class, so now every "hero" will be more flexible.
  • No more major glyphs, I think artifacts will consume their use.
  • You can play the leveling zones at whatever order you want.
  • Whenever you pick up an item its skin will be bound to your character and can be used for transmog at will.

I am not gonna scream redeption just yet, but....... oh lord, I needed this in my life.

And no more Garrisons...which was the wrong way to do player Housing. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

So after giving it some thought I'm redoing a bunch of characters and changing my mains for Legion. (Waiting till I see what I get for Christmas before pre-purchasing it.) 

Mains 

Thareyn - Demon Hunter: As posted a few pages back, no big changes to his Backstory. 

Desiad- Rogue/Outlaw: I loved the Outlaw overview and I have to try it again. He is main with a cavet that if it gets boring he gets switched out. 

Backstory wise, Desiad lived in silvermoon before it was sacked. He had a...'complicated' relationship with his Father and Brother. But loved his sister. Things...went from bad to worse and Desiad ended up killing both his father and brother. Right before the undead surged over silvermoon. 

He was clawed by a ghoul. He wasn't turned undead. But the wound healed poorly, leaving ugly scars down most of his face. He often covers up the lower half of his face. Due to the infection his throat was damaged deepening his voice, but also making prolonged conversation painful. He keeps a flask filled with medicine close by at all times. He often plays the drunkard, and fool, this lets him lull his foes into a false sense of security. He does drink a lot, but as a hardcore alcoholic. A little wine isn't going to get him soused anytime soon. 

Alternates 

Halrix - Hunter/Beastmaster: A middle aged Goblin coming out of retirement. He lost an arm during the Cataclysm. He got his hands on a clockwork replacement, but it's rather stiff at times. Forcing him to stick to guns in combat as it doesn't allow for the control he'd need for a bow. A business man he has a fatal flaw: He's honest. Unlike a lot of others he doesn't try to swindle or dupe anyone. And those that do to him often end up on his pets menu. 

Hitsuji - Deah knight/unholy: A rail thin troll he looks malnourished and about to fall down at anytime. Often leaning on his Runeblade for support. Both of his tusks are capped in tarnished silver. "Me fight? Nah mon. But...de dead?" *A dark pulse issues from his runeblade, a sickly green light emanating forth from the weapon.* "De dead...always be restless." *Rotten hands burst forth from the ground as the dead pull themselves from the soil.* 

Dimo - Monk: Orc A funny character I bring out off and on. He's silly, and un-orthodox. "HAFF NO FEAR DE GREAT DIMO IZ HERE!" A former Wyvern rider he was dubbed 'the green baron' His manner of speech and general eccentricness can be off putting. And their source is unknown. Though the ragged scar on his forehead might be a clue. 

@@Notachangeling,

Ah, that's kinda what I did with Sinnarei, my blood elf rogue.  Went from a beginner rogue who could barely hold a dagger to a traveling scholar who just so happens to fight like a rogue.

But man.  Dimo sounds like he would get along very well with my survival hunter, Minalin.  XD

...If he's alright with draenei, at least...

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Damn, this thread has been dormant for some time now. Anyway, I have 4 100s now, added a Hunter to the roster, BM, it was a boost from pre-ordering Legion. I mostly PvP with it, though. Also got my legendary ring finally, was grindy and annoying to get. And they're selling crystallized fel for 1650 valor points.

Anyway, I'm taking a break til Legion after my subscription runs out in a few days. There's literally nothing to do right now, leveling new alts is boring.

• Brohoof 1

I'm trying to find a new server to restart on, and I want to join a server with as many forum members as possible!
Where does everyone play? Preferably NA servers. :derp:

@,I'm on Trollbane-Malfurion, but as I said, I'm taking a break until Legion releases, there's not much to do right now in WoD and I'm kind of burnt out anyway.

• Brohoof 1

I play in EU-dreanor. Not been playing for months as I have ran out of single player content.

Still hyped for Legion though. I want to bedazzle all the legendaries!

that litteraly everyone will have. :confused:

This was my 1000th post.... I am a dragon!

*squee*

Edited by Mr. Fluffles
  • Brohoof 1

Okay just from reading a few of these posts  I have to question if some of these people even know how to play the game. The truth is the game has never been more difficult in the PvE scene and even the PvP is pretty rough compared to the easy days of classic-wrath. The only thing that has got watered down was the leveling and that sucks a lot. The difficulty is there for those who actually are able to handle it. 

Okay just from reading a few of these posts  I have to question if some of these people even know how to play the game. The truth is the game has never been more difficult in the PvE scene and even the PvP is pretty rough compared to the easy days of classic-wrath. The only thing that has got watered down was the leveling and that sucks a lot. The difficulty is there for those who actually are able to handle it. 

Skill trees are watered down, yo.

Original skill trees;

mnHmO0e.png

Cata skill trees;

0GDp42o.jpg

And skill trees today, now called "talents";

XCBX4g8.png

• Brohoof 1

The difficulty is there for those who actually are able to handle it.

Outside of raiding, is there any difficulty? Pet battles don't count. XD

People are begging for real single player or small group content. Something we have not done a million times. Dungeons don't exactly help as I have completed them about 20 times in different difficulty levels.

PVP depends on your experience and rank. It balances itself, it has not seen proper updates in since pandaria.

• Brohoof 1

Outside of raiding, is there any difficulty? Pet battles don't count. XD

People are begging for real single player or small group content. Something we have not done a million times. Dungeons don't exactly help as I have completed them about 20 times in different difficulty levels.

PVP depends on your experience and rank. It balances itself, it has not seen proper updates in since pandaria.

You would be surprised how hardcore the pet battle community has become! xD I do agree with this, most of the difficulty is from raiding and that is a problem. I personally would like to see harder 5man content in the future for sure! Also I am not to sure how hard they can make just single player content outside special quest chains at max level. I think most of the single player challenge died when they made leveling super easy. Sucks because I was one of those weird people in BC would loved to just level toons because it felt like a real hardcore adventure.

• Brohoof 1

I do agree with this, most of the difficulty is from raiding and that is a problem.

Because of my exams I missed most my guilds raiding season in 6.2 and now they are all unsubbed. :D

I have done litteraly everything I can do by myself and I am really bad at making friends. *Drinks to forget what he just said*

Talking about hardcore pet battlers, those guys are gonna get Doomhammers and stuff.... That kind of huts me on the inside....

Edited by Mr. Fluffles

On difficulty in the game, Bellulargaming made a very good video on how the difficulty has evolved since TBC, you should give a look:

I'll say this about difficulty in the game, but specifically world content/questing.

I never played Vanilla, as I am an MoP babby, but I have played up to at least level 14 in Nostalrius. I... don't like the questing in that, it feels grindy, and the mobs take forever to kill. For me, it's not so much a skill thing, as questing and leveling has never required skill (except for dungeons, maybe). I don't find the questing in Vanilla fun, it's boring and tedious, and you're punished for taking on multiple mobs.

However, I don't like the current questing system, either, it's too much of a faceroll and takes no time to complete anything, and you out level zones fast. I'd love for a sort of middle ground where mobs are dangerous, but not on the level of Vanilla/TBC/Wrath. I'd love for them to require some skill, though. But keep the solo aspect of current. 

Been playing on a private Wrath of the Lich King server lately. Having a lot of fun, even moreso than retail, which my subscription expired, and I have no desire to renew it until at least right before Legion comes out.

Playing a Tauren Shaman, it's fun, and I'm currently level 13. Having never played WoW back in Vanilla through Wrath, I have to say, I like the old system a lot better, Talents are much better and allow for more class customization, you have to buy your spells and abilities, and upgrade them, class specific quests for items, like Shaman totems. Class identity is a lot better I feel. 

Also, questing is a lot better, it's not something you can just power through, and it allows for better immersion, and I think it makes you take in the large world, and appreciate it more, rather than equipping tons of heirlooms and out leveling a zone in 10 quests.

I'm playing on TrueWoW, you guys should check it out!