Register now to remove this ad.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kappa214

Gaming
Pokemon game - Ponymon

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys, when i get the chance im going to be playing Ponymon. Its just like pokemon but with ponies. It will be fun. I am not going to do any challenges. I am deciding on Dawn version which is nightmare moon. Or Dusk version which is Princess Celestia. I will nickname the ponymon to whatever pony there is. Or depending on who i catch. So the first ones to comment gets their name in it first.

uhh what? ponymon? dawn and dusk? I demand to know what you are talking about! can anyone explain this? soo confused, is this like a pokemon hack?

Is ponymon like a mod of pokemon or is it where you name your pokemon after characters of the show? If it is a mod can you please post a download link to it?

Its a game someone made that instead of pokemon its ponies. They changed the text to have it fit in with the environment. Its a whole different game so yea... Its not really a mod.

It's an MLP themed mod(or hacked rom rather) of Pokemon FireRed/Leafgreen where you catch and raise MLP ponies instead of Pokemon. Not something I would play, but I've heard of it.

Yeah, um guys....? It's a hack. It's all a hack. A cool hack, sure. But a hack, all the same. Why would somebody make that? It's all a hack. And all the world's a stage. Shakespeare!

Yea. It seems fun. I loved pokemon so i went to try it out. Its really fun. I am going to be doing that lets play. Does anyone want to have their names in it.

Yea. It seems fun. I loved pokemon so i went to try it out. Its really fun. I am going to be doing that lets play. Does anyone want to have their names in it.

can you do my name plus i know Ponymon is fairly good i think but i dont find a site for it do you know where i can find one that is good pretty plz?

Yea sure i can do your name. If you want i can send it to you later. Just shoot me a message. What pony do you want to be? The starters are fluttershy AJ or Rarity

please check to see if other people have posted about this before because i made a post about this and i got locked and I know that I am back-seat modding but it sucks to have your ideas stolen