Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pokémon Let's Play: Ponymon

kappa214

Hey guys, when i get the chance im going to be playing Ponymon. Its just like pokemon but with ponies. It will be fun. I am not going to do any challenges. I am deciding on Dawn version which is nightmare moon. Or Dusk version which is Princess Celestia.

I will nickname the ponymon to whatever pony there is. Or depending on who i catch. So the first ones to comment gets their name in it first.

Its a game someone made that instead of pokemon its ponies. They changed the text to have it fit in with the environment. Its a whole different game so yea... Its not really a mod.

Yea. It seems fun. I loved pokemon so i went to try it out. Its really fun. I am going to be doing that lets play. Does anyone want to have their names in it.

can you do my name plus i know Ponymon is fairly good i think but i dont find a site for it do you know where i can find one that is good pretty plz?

please check to see if other people have posted about this before because i made a post about this and i got locked and I know that I am back-seat modding but it sucks to have your ideas stolen

• The title was changed to Pokémon Let's Play: Ponymon