Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Courageous Thunder Dash

Here is a little something I created when I was inspired by my hypnosis experience. This hynosis track is a self-hypnosis experience that allows you to transform in any of the mane 6 ponies for 1 hour.

I highly suggest that you go to a quiet place with minimal distractions.

Pay attention to each of the list items as they will be the guides through your hypnosis experience. Although it is the old theme, think of the current generation mane 6.

Here is your Hypnosis journey

http://soundcloud.com/menelik-david-kenneth-cannady/my-little-pony-hynosis-sonata

Here are the guide suggestions

1. The warm sound of the synth pad generates a warm heat that radiates all throughout your body, making you completely relaxed and into a deep trance.

2. D major - You see faint images of ponies giggling and laughing

3. Eb major - The ponies suddenly notice you

4. E major - They begin calling your name wanting you to join them in their fun

5. F major - you can't resist, you go. Suddenly you have a weird feeling. You feel itchy and you feel more hair growing. You feel your spine bending in an odd way as you get on all-fours. You feel a sensation in your tailbone as a tail grows. Your fingers begin to come together and you feel hooves.

6. F# major - If you're transforming into a unicorn, you feel a weird sensation in your head as if something is trying to poke its way out. When you touch your forehead, you feel a horn. If you're transforming into a Pegasus, you feel two things trying to come out of your back. You feel a twitch in them and they are your wings. By the last chime of the bell, you are fully transformed into whatever pony you wanted to be, for an hour, carefree, happy and joyful.

I hope you find this experience enjoying. You can also use it to relax or go to sleep or simply remove all stresses of a long day.

Be sure to reply to this thread on what you felt, what pony you transformed into and the overall experience.

The SoundCloud File apparently is not working. I'll post the mp3 for those who cannot access the SoundCloud Flie.

My Little Pony Hynosis Sonata.aiff

Edited by Thunder-Dash
  • Brohoof 3

Dear Celestia!

This seems like it could work, just reading it had an effect on me xD

Definitely trying later, seems like something I'd do daily.

• Brohoof 1

Dear Celestia!

This seems like it could work, just reading it had an effect on me xD

Definitely trying later, seems like something I'd do daily.

You wanted to be Twilight Sparkle didn't you. I saw it just by what you type. I suggest to find time where you don't have anything planned for one hour. After the hour is up, you automatically transform back into a human.

You wanted to be Twilight Sparkle didn't you. I saw it just by what you type. I suggest to find time where you don't have anything planned for one hour. After the hour is up, you automatically transform back into a human.

No it was actually Big Mac, I just use "Dear Celestia!" in place of "Holy S***" or "Dear God!"

Yes I yell that in real life, yes say every pony xD

But I really need to try this :3

Say, how long have you played pianoforte?

No it was actually Big Mac, I just use "Dear Celestia!" in place of "Holy S***" or "Dear God!"

Yes I yell that in real life, yes say every pony xD

But I really need to try this :3

Say, how long have you played pianoforte?

I have been playing piano for 13 years and I have been composing/arranging for 2 years now. As my bio says, I plan to double-major in computer science and music.

I have been playing piano for 13 years and I have been composing/arranging for 2 years now. As my bio says, I plan to double-major in computer science and music.

I just started lessons in June, and my first recital is in December :D

Any way you could get me the sheet music for some of the pieces you have here on the forums?

I just started lessons in June, and my first recital is in December :D

Any way you could get me the sheet music for some of the pieces you have here on the forums?

Sure! I have finale printmusic, which is a great software. If you want the music, download finale notepad and once you do, send me a pm asking for my email adress. I wil then send you the music. I'm warning, my music can be a bit challenging.

http://www.finalemusic.com/Downloads/Default.aspx?p=1

Here's the link to the download of Finale Notepad. You will need to create an account before you download anything. Don't worry, the download is free and so is the account!

I listened to the track it sounded amazing, but could not get any of the hypnosis effects. I am new to the idea of hypnosis and ponies, so how exactly get this to work for me?

I will post a pre-hypnotic tune, that enables the user to be open any suggestions that are typed out by me. It will be only a warm synth pad that lulls the user into a relaxing trance. It would be about 4-5 minutes, because that's how long it takes for one to be under hypnosis. After I post this track up, go to it and then come back here and see if it works.

didn't work on me for some reason. But then again, i'm a highly aware individual. If I may be so bold as to say, change the pad to real soft angelic choir might have a more better effect on some ponies.

Edited by TwilightCircuits

Never was one for hypnosis. To be honest, it kinda freaks me out, but this seems fairly interesting. Can't say I'd actually wish to be any of the mane 6, though it might actually be kinda cool to channel me some Scootaloo.

Edited by Blackcat

didn't work on me for some reason. But then again, i'm a highly aware individual. If I may be so bold as to say, change the pad to real soft angelic choir might have a more better effect on some ponies.

I used finale printmusic to make this, and the only thing close thing to an angelic pad is a warm pad is the softest pad on the instrument list.

I used finale printmusic to make this, and the only thing close thing to an angelic pad is a warm pad is the softest pad on the instrument list.

Hmmm.... that gives me an idea. I play synthesizer (in my own way only i'm no pro) and if i knew the chords, key, bpm I might be able to produce the same thing using gear i have.

(edited)

Hmmm.... that gives me an idea. I play synthesizer (in my own way only i'm no pro) and if i knew the chords, key, bpm I might be able to produce the same thing using gear i have.

This is a simple cadence that is transposed in 4 keys starting with D major and going up to F#. It is 50bpm with a ritardando at the end.

If you know the basic chord roman numerals, this should be easy.

Here is the cadence in Roman Numeral form. It is the same in every key

I-V-vi-IV-ii-IV-V-I-V-vi-IV-ii-V-I (V-V7 of new key ie DMaj to Bb to Bb7)

For D it would be

DM-AM-Bm-Gm-Em-GM-AM(4 beats)-DM-AM-Bm-GM-Em-AM-D-BbM(1 beat)-Bb7(1 beat)

The chord change at the end is the modulation cadence. This is the for every modulation after.

Edited by Thunder-Dash

Never was one for hypnosis. To be honest, it kinda freaks me out, but this seems fairly interesting. Can't say I'd actually wish to be any of the mane 6, though it might actually be kinda cool to channel me some Scootaloo.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/36350-hypnosis-experience/#entry858406

Start with this and this may help the suggestion to work better. Usually, hypnotists start with a pre-trance before any suggestion is given. This way, the suggestions will be easier to follow and the effects of the suggestions given after would have more effect.

ROFL All of that really is greek to me. I can play half decent sometimes I just don't have a clue as to what keys i'm pressing. And this 100 keystroke things beginning to anger me...

Ahh...but it is the only way. Cadances are marked by roman numerals...maybe some music theory might help. How long have you been playing piano by the way?

http://mlpforums.com...ce/#entry858406

Start with this and this may help the suggestion to work better. Usually, hypnotists start with a pre-trance before any suggestion is given. This way, the suggestions will be easier to follow and the effects of the suggestions given after would have more effect.

Ahh...but it is the only way. Cadances are marked by roman numerals...maybe some music theory might help. How long have you been playing piano by the way?

I started learning keyboard back when i was in my teens. Although my teacher was good at playing instruments (he could after all pick up any instrument and play it fairly well) I think his training for musical instruction removed his ability to feel love for the actual tune played. There for, I wasn't interested in the material he was using so I lost interest. He failed me and told me come back when i was serious about music. Truth was, i WAS serious about music. I dropped out of high school and bought my first synthesizer after landing my first job. I saved for five months and finally bought a Korg 01/Wfd (which I later lost to stupid life decisions but i've learned that lesson) and jammed the living daylights out it.

I started learning keyboard back when i was in my teens. Although my teacher was good at playing instruments (he could after all pick up any instrument and play it fairly well) I think his training for musical instruction removed his ability to feel love for the actual tune played. There for, I wasn't interested in the material he was using so I lost interest. He failed me and told me come back when i was serious about music. Truth was, i WAS serious about music. I dropped out of high school and bought my first synthesizer after landing my first job. I saved for five months and finally bought a Korg 01/Wfd (which I later lost to stupid life decisions but i've learned that lesson) and jammed the living daylights out it.

Did you see the link I posted in the previous reply. If you did not, go back and take it. This will lead to a hypnosis induction I posted earlier today. This might help the suggestions have more effect. It is a pre-trance induction. It basically makes you open to all the hynotic suggestions I give. If you did not see it. Here it is again

And by the way, I have always said that once you start piano, DON"T STOP!! I have been playing piano for 13 years now and I am planning to major in music, specifically piano. I picked up composing and arranging music two years ago as a hobby.

Did you see the link I posted in the previous reply. If you did not, go back and take it. This will lead to a hypnosis induction I posted earlier today. This might help the suggestions have more effect. It is a pre-trance induction. It basically makes you open to all the hynotic suggestions I give. If you did not see it. Here it is again

http://mlpforums.com...ce/#entry858406

And by the way, I have always said that once you start piano, DON"T STOP!! I have been playing piano for 13 years now and I am planning to major in music, specifically piano. I picked up composing and arranging music two years ago as a hobby.

I did go there! I even went the pony hypnosis and posted my findings that i'm probably to aware of reality to be able to actually see what is going on around me at all times.

I did go there! I even went the pony hypnosis and posted my findings that i'm probably to aware of reality to be able to actually see what is going on around me at all times.

Maybe highly aware people are just hard to hypnotize...but that doesn't mean it completely does not work on you. Continue trying to be hypnotized, by going to youtube and looking up self-hypnosis. Or if you can, maybe find a local hypnotist who can get you on your way.

Maybe highly aware people are just hard to hypnotize...but that doesn't mean it completely does not work on you. Continue trying to be hypnotized, by going to youtube and looking up self-hypnosis. Or if you can, maybe find a local hypnotist who can get you on your way.

There are techniques that can be done to increase any pony's awareness level of which i'm going to share at a later time. Right now it's more important learn about everyone here and help out any way i can even if it's showing people how to help each other.

• Brohoof 1

Well last night I tried this with the Pre-Hypnosis, It sounds amasing, I started to relax and how you said you loose movment in muscles and such? That started happening to me, I realised that was happening and lost my focus and was finished. Still a great experience none the less. I'll probably be going to bed soon, so I'll give this another try.

I've never been able to hypnotize myself before, but i'll give this a try.

I've always had a weird interest for hypnosis. Interesting stuff right there.

Go to the pre-hypnosis trance before you try this. It makes you open to any suggestions. It is kinda like a trance-booster. This could be found in the link below:

Well last night I tried this with the Pre-Hypnosis, It sounds amasing, I started to relax and how you said you loose movment in muscles and such? That started happening to me, I realised that was happening and lost my focus and was finished. Still a great experience none the less. I'll probably be going to bed soon, so I'll give this another try.

Keep focus on everything. Don't think about anything that is happening. Once it's over, then you can think about the experience. Try it again and really focus on not being distracted by your unconscious body actions.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Interesting.... If I have time this week, I'll try this out and see if it holds up.

I actually have two other files as well. This one's a generic one that allows you to transform in any species of your choice. I do have individual for Rainbow Dash and Applejack though.