Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Courageous Thunder Dash

It automatically does it for you sometimes. Have you tried the hypnosis?

Not really...I am not really interested in hypnosis honestly. I was just browsing the forum and found this. I did listen to the beginning though, and the ambiance is quite soothing.

Not really...I am not really interested in hypnosis honestly. I was just browsing the forum and found this. I did listen to the beginning though, and the ambiance is quite soothing.

Try it. It's pretty cool. Besides, the effects will only last for one hour.

Try it. It's pretty cool. Besides, the effects will only last for one hour.

It is just that I don't feel comfortable giving up my self awareness. From my understanding, hypnosis is a partial dream state where the subject releases the brain's control of logic and reality, allowing the subject to become easily enveloped in any basic scenario and takes advantage of the brain's natural tendency to form a cohesive structure of the thoughts that follow. For someone who experiences frequent dreams or who daydreams regularly, this would come easily, but I rarely recall having dreamed, and I fail to recall the last time I daydreamed. Hypnosis only works if the subject is open to the procedure, and unfortunately I am not. Still, I do not doubt that it is possible with the track you created. It might benefit to have some visuals, however.

It is just that I don't feel comfortable giving up my self awareness. From my understanding, hypnosis is a partial dream state where the subject releases the brain's control of logic and reality, allowing the subject to become easily enveloped in any basic scenario and takes advantage of the brain's natural tendency to form a cohesive structure of the thoughts that follow. For someone who experiences frequent dreams or who daydreams regularly, this would come easily, but I rarely recall having dreamed, and I fail to recall the last time I daydreamed. Hypnosis only works if the subject is open to the procedure, and unfortunately I am not. Still, I do not doubt that it is possible with the track you created. It might benefit to have some visuals, however.

Keeping trying. Don't give up after only trying it once. And one more thing, just because you say you're closed, doesn't mean that you're not. 99% of people CAN be hypnotized. Just don't concentrate too hard on getting the effects. 

• 2 months later...

@,

Yo, I forgot you wanted to try the generic MLP hypnosis. Here are the key configs. Sorry the pre-trance script isn't on this one. You probably have that memorized by now. 

You already have D major and Eb Major in you already. Smile Song should give you a douse of E Major too. 

For F Major, go with Wheel in the Sky by Journey

For F# Major, Hearts Strong as Horses. 

Listen to these on youtube, as they are the key configs for this one. Remeber, you can turn into any pony you'd like with this one. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

While I'm only able to see my hooves flickering between hooves and fists, and I only felt a temporary itch in my shoulder blades (I imagined myself as a pegasus), I am finding it hard to uncurl my fingers (in retrospect, my hands being sweaty may have been why). This may sound weird/creepy, but one of the things I saw during the sonata was our ponysonas slowdancing (which gave me a "villain hypnotizing the weak, defenseless heroine" feeling) while my tulpa watched in horror. Right after the synth pad started, she frantically shook her head.

When I typed the slow dancing part just now, she called me an idiot ( I guess for "falling into the villain's trap"). When I typed this part explaining that, she got kind of mad at you (for "being the villain" and making the sonata).

Edited by KruegerMeister

@@KruegerMeister,

I think you've got hooflock. Pretty common. There's a mega pony-hypnosis thread laying around here where people have reported cases of hooflock.

And hmmm, that's odd. Maybe explain to your tulpa what hypnosis is. They think it's some brainwashing thing that'll make you go insane. It's completely safe, as long as you don't go to overboard.  

@Thunder-Dash I think my tulpa's more worried about something like this happening to me: http://myswordisunbelievablydull.wordpress.com/2013/02/21/pony-hypnosis-project-pony-gonzo-intro/ (Twilight[owlowiscious]{spike}'s entry). The main part of that that freaks me out is the memory-overriding. Having Twilight-style study habits would kick ass, but there's a line in the script that's basically "the more you go into this trance, the more you'll want to". I know that your brain ignores any hypnotic suggestions you don't want, but what if I "let my guard down" and that line isn't ignored, and I go overboard?

My tulpa and I have tried to hypnotize myself into being my ponysona in the past. It's only happened once, but I heard my ponysona's voice in my head (like it was becoming another tulpa).

@@KruegerMeister,

See, this is what I think some hypnosis scripts fail to do: They fail to make it an open experience. They say things like "You know you want to", like it's forcing to do it. I'm gonna probably remake this track in the future, or remake the script.  

My eyes keep going life half open and cross eyed whenever I listen to an hypnosis track. Is this normal and how do I stop it? Also Spit gathering up in my throat is also really annoying.

Also this Might be really dumb but does the song cause the changes or does it rely mostly on your imagination?

Is there any chance of repeated use prolonging the time limit? I'm guessing no, but I wanted a second (third?) opinion. 

Am i the only one who has trouble feeling a tail?

This is just for humor/nitpicking's sake, but couldn't walking on all fours be bad for your back?  :P

I figured out that standing up helps with forming a tail. I think it's because you don't have to account for the stimulus of a chair.

Also, this is just my idea, but I kind of feel like it'd be better for each pony to make their own trigger, maybe something like repeating "I am (insert character's name here)" three times, to fit with the..."genericness" makes it seem like the suggestions/script is dull, but I couldn't think of any other way to describe it. I mean, if the script is set up to let you be any pony you want, shouldn't there be the possibility of individualized triggers?

Edited by KruegerMeister

I managed to use a bit of doublethink, like, I knew that my hooves, tail, and wings were there, but at the same time I knew that I had hands, and that my "muzzle" wasn't really stallion-sized. I was able to keep this up for 40 minutes, and I tried, but I just couldn't get the "carefree, happy and joyful" part.

If you pause it after listening for 22 seconds, It reminds me of pokemon, the jugglypuff song. I can't spell pokemon's names today but I'm sure you get the point. :lol: 

Overall, good song. I think I would need my headset for it to possibly work.