104 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the episode because along with epsidoe 1+2 it helped introduce all the characters(I know they had already been introduced but it reminded me of their personalities and character traits).

• 4 weeks later...

Celestia? Why u troll your own student?

Joking aside, this episode is okay.

It's good at establishing characters. Twilight is very realistic. It's pretty funny. It's a little cliche though...

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I thought this episode was all right. It did have some moments here and there, such as where Twilight got soaked by rain and Rarity said "it's raining" and Twi's like "no, really?" in a snarky voice. It's simple but at least we get to know the Manes' personalities in this episode.

• Brohoof 2

I thought this was an okay episode. But my biggest problem is how Celestia sent 2 tickets instead of 6 at first. You'd think Celestia would send 6 because she knows Twilight has 5 other friends. Most of the episode was about who gets to go with Twilight to the Grand Galloping Gala. It's not a very good concept IMO. My highlight was when each of the Mane 6 gives their reason why they want to go to the Gala.

• 1 month later...

I liked the Episode it was funny and entertaining.

But i asking myself one thing, why didnt Twilight just go with Spike and the problem would be solved or not? Or i forget here something i guess their was something with spike but i dont really remember.

I find the reaction of the other Ponys a little bit to extreme but it was still funny^^

I vote up liked it^^

• 4 weeks later...

Even though it's simple, this is one of my first season favs.  What can I say... I really like watching Twilight get completely freaked out about silly things.  Also, I love how well it sets up the later Gala episode.  ^^  Though it does make me kind of hungry to watch this one... haha.

• 3 weeks later...

I really liked this episode. I think we've all been in a similar situation where we've had to choose one friend over another .Twilight Sparkle looked so pretty when Rarity did her makeover. And Angel is easily the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a great episode, although the end is a bit disappointing and too easy. Plus it's a but weird that Celestia didn't give 6 tickets right from the beginning.

But I love how the mane 6 dreamed about going to the Gala.

• 4 weeks later...

Best part is wen twilight walks into her house to find fluttershy cleaning, and wen asked if she was jus doin it for the ticket fluttershy says no!! Then looks at angel, then back at twilight n says "oh and yes we are jus doin this for the ticket!!" Baahaa funnies shit ever!!

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I loved this episode because of Spike in the end.

Mr. Manly Dragon dissing on the Gala, but then getting all sad when he thought he wasnt gonna go. Talk about CUTE!!!I seriously wish they stuck with this Spike instead of making him into a bumbling idiot.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This episode did a great job "sealing the deal" when it comes to me becoming a Brony.  All in all, this episode did a great job in both solidifying the characters' personalities, and maintaining it's upbeat, and entertaining form, as was introduced in the first two episodes.

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely loved that episode, when Twilight was running away from all those ponies.... that music was just perfect  :yay:. That is the episode that I considered myself as a Brony  :)

I'm not sure if I had any strong opinions on this episode... watching it in order (I originally watched quite a few episodes before getting to it x3), it's definitely important in showing more of each pony's character and motivations, and I loved seeing their less-than-subtle attempts at bribing Twilight, including Pinkie Pie's 100% selfless~ Ticket Song. :P The ending was kinda predictable, but there were enough funny moments in it to keep it enjoyable. And that Benny Hill chase scene...  :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This episode was a fantastic follow-up from the premier, and it set the season arc of the Grand Galloping Gala in motion. It was really effective because while it is episodic, there is a main arc going on in the background, and this episode introduced that effectively. 9/10

• 1 month later...