94 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

You're describing Rainbow Dash.

Lemme see that... when did I post that?  Oh geez, that was 2012.  Back then, I really didn't understand the Trixie love, but I have come to like her character considerably more since then, if that helps.  :muffins:

• 4 weeks later...

It's interesting how polarizing Trixie is, lol.  I personally don't like her in this episode, mostly because she seems a bit flat to me.  I would have liked her stage persona and her offstage personality to be more different.  Honestly, the main thing I liked about this episode was the Ursa Minor.  What a cool idea for a creature, plus it was pretty.  Also, I like how this episode promotes the value of modesty.  I feel like more modesty in the world would be a good thing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why do you all hates the Poor and Misjudged Trixie so much?

img-841006-1-aN2Vd.png

Whatever you said, it was Snip and Snails' crime to lure the Ursa minor, Trixie's words were harmless.

Gorgeous pic i hope she finds more screen time in S5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash were bad in this episode. Trixie is a magician who's putting on an act for her own show to make money.

What's the deal with Twilight Sparkle subduing the Ursa Minor? That's Fluttershy's job :angry:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Trixie was lovable, but I have no concrete reason as to why... So kudos to her character for being so charismatic.  I liked the lesson though and did enjoy her getting put in her place.  Wonderful to meet Trixie, because she's powerful and great ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This Episode was not good, i say it flat out. This was probably the first bad episode of the series for me.

Trixie was probably the only good part of the whole episode. She is your typical showman that you see in every other show like this. The fact that AJ, Rainbow and Rarity are all mad about it, makes no sense to me. Yes, she is bragging, but that's her job. Trixie is like a Wrestling heel, that thinks he is the greatest, eventhough he is not.

I also don't understand the end. If Trixie shows her magic, it's her being a loud mouth. If Twilight shows it, it's a part of who she is. It was wrong of them to destroy Trixies career (as we would later see.)

Also, Bulk and Skull-excuse me, Snips and Snails remind me of those Michael Bay fans, that you sometimes see in a theatre. They like pretty lights and explosions.

The Moral would work in the right context, but it sadly dosen't.

Thumbs down from me.

• Brohoof 3

This Episode was not good, i say it flat out. This was probably the first bad episode of the series for me.

Trixie was probably the only good part of the whole episode. She is your typical showman that you see in every other show like this. The fact that AJ, Rainbow and Rarity are all mad about it, makes no sense to me. Yes, she is bragging, but that's her job. Trixie is like a Wrestling heel, that thinks he is the greatest, eventhough he is not.

I also don't understand the end. If Trixie shows her magic, it's her being a loud mouth. If Twilight shows it, it's a part of who she is. It was wrong of them to destroy Trixies career (as we would later see.)

The thing I don't get about Trixie is that she's a magician...in a world where most of the population can perform magic spells themselves, live next door to a bunch of mythical beasts, magical artifacts are in easy access, and they control the weather... she may be marginally better than the average unicorn, but it really isn't that impressive. To me it's like going to a town full of mecha pilots and bragging about how you can drive a truck

Also, Bulk and Skull-excuse me, Snips and Snails remind me of those Michael Bay fans, that you sometimes see in a theatre. 

C'mon man, don't degrade Bulk and Skull like that  :P

Edited by Kamina

The thing I don't get about Trixie is that she's a magician...in a world where most of the population can perform magic spells themselves, live next door to a bunch of mythical beasts, magical artifacts are in easy access, and they control the weather...it really isn't that impressive. To me it's like going to a town full of mecha pilots and bragging about how you can drive a truck

Maybe, but you obviously can't perform advanced magic like Twilight does, or do illusions like Trixie does, or else there wouldn't be a school for magical unicorns. I think Ponies can be impressed by magic.

C'mon man, don't degrade Bulk and Skull like that  :P

Hey, i like Bulk and Skull more then Snips and Snails. That must be worth something. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Pretty good episode, don't see why anyone would dislike it.  ^_^

Quite simple really, because Trixie was being ... And excuse my very "colourful" language here ... But she was being a b!tch ... I can see why when her talent is about showing off, but she didn't need to be rude about it :/

As for the rating of the episode however I quite liked it ... I will give it a 8/10

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't really hate Trixie at all. I mostly show pity to her and the least I can do is give her some sympathy. The poor girl's been through enough hardships if you know what I mean.

I don't really hate Trixie at all. I mostly show pity to her and the least I can do is give her some sympathy. The poor girl's been through enough hardships if you know what I mean.

sorry about my rant on disliking trixie. i'm not found of her at all

• 3 weeks later...