S01:E06 - Boast Busters

88 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I don't hate this episode either. Sure, it has it flaws like Snips and Snails being completely annoying, AJ, Dashie, and Rarity had no business showing off their talent to Trixie, and Trixie herself, but it's not as horrible as people are making it out to be.

I don't really hate Trixie as a character from the beginning as she can be pretty entertaining at times. It has some genuinely funny moments like Twilight's door gag, Rarity's green mane, and Snails can have some funny one-liners once in awhile.

Plus, the design of Ursa Minor was pretty cool. I really like it.

Also, I'll cut Twilight some slack in this episode since she's just got into Ponyville earlier on in the show and she never had faced an incident in Ponyville until the Ursa Minor came along.

Overall, it's okay. Not great, but not horrible either.

• Brohoof 1
Badges

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do you all hates the Poor and Misjudged Trixie so much?     Whatever you said, it was Snip and Snails' crime to lure the Ursa minor, Trixie's words were harmless.

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/111-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events Title: Boast Busters Air Date: November 19, 2010 Synopsis: The arrival of Trixie, a boastful pony with magical skills, irritates th

Snips and Snails are morons who slack-jawed over Trixie's so-called ability, though. It's her 'harmless words', her bragging, that convinced them to go and get the Ursa in the first place. No, Trixie

Posted Images

I also don't hate this episode. Trixie can annoy something out of me, and I like her much more when she is bound by Starlight in the later seasons. But there are definitely some nice things here. For once seeing to Twi is capable of and how she's despite her worries still accepted. I think this is indeed a really good lesson.

There are also some humor here and I'm not speaking about Snips and Snails here. I still agree Spike is deserving number 25!

So, I think it's a good episode

• Brohoof 1
  • Hug 1
Badges

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

first appearance of trixie... at first this bored me... I think it was around here where I stopped watching the show for 9 years? it was on and off.

but my second and third run, I loved it because trixie is here... love trixie.

but eventually the 5th and 7th run.... myeah I noticed that season 1 IS really targeted for children. I don't get the faustist on season 1 supremacy..... I think the reason why I tried mlp again because I saw a meme where there's a burning building on the back ground and guess what pony was there....

:oh_golly:

it was this exact face aswell.....