95 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

(edited)

And if that method failed, would her slumber party have been a failure?

:lol: totally (if Rarity and Applejack had really continued to fight of course) Edited by Blobulle

(edited)

Dat pillow fight:

Only surpassed by the Mane 6 vs. the Changelings and Twilight vs. Tirek.

I loved this scene, especially when Rarity used her magic to control the pillows. :wub:

Rarity_with_her_pillow_armada_S1E8.png

Edited by Blobulle

What about Princess Celestia?

I don't think she would do something about it because it's maybe not that important to her. She would maybe give some advices to Twilight or talk to Rarity and Applejack...

I don't think she would do something about it because it's maybe not that important to her. She would maybe give some advices to Twilight or talk to Rarity and Applejack...

So, you're basically saying that Princess Celestia could be the "Dr. Phil" of My Little Pony?

(edited)

So, you're basically saying that Princess Celestia could be the "Dr. Phil" of My Little Pony?

:lol: not really, as I said: I don't think she would do something, it's not that important to her.

She wouldn't become the "Dr Phil" of MLPFiM (but she wouldn't ignore the situation either).

It should be up to Twilight alone to fix this if she wants to become the princess of friendship.

Edited by Blobulle

:lol: totally (if Rarity and Applejack had really continued to fight of course)

Would Princess Celestia have been very disappointed at someone as well? If so, who would have disappointed Celestia?

Would Princess Celestia have been very disappointed at someone as well? If so, who would have disappointed Celestia?

Not very disappointed, but I guess Rarity and Applejack's behavior would have disappointed Celestia a bit.

(edited)

Not very disappointed, but I guess Rarity and Applejack's behavior would have disappointed Celestia a bit.

Yeah, Rarity and Applejack's fighting/bickering would have upset the princess, but that's not the only thing.

I think that the arguing/bickering might have turned off a few bronies/viewers, or could have even made one viewer stop watching MLP altogether.

Edited by MalekPony

I lol'd SO much during this episode, even watching it a second time. Rarity and Applejack's back and forth bickering was hilarious, partly due to their extreme personality clash but also due to the lines being funny. Also, Twilight is even more adorkable than she usually is in this episode, and her trying her best to match their slumber party exactly to the book is very entertaining to watch. So overall, I really liked this episode.

I liked rarity in this episode since few of the previous episodes have focused on her. But other than that I did not find the episode particularly funny and I was disappointed that we did not see anything of the other members of the mane six. overall it was a good episode but I did not like it personally because I would have liked to seen more characters.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked this episode! It was very funny, and Applejack had a lot of funny lines:

"Well, I was just about to! But then you interrupted me...

'pardon.'" lol

The only thing that I didn't quite like was how Twilight acted in this episode. It was funny, but a pretty noticeable change in character. I'm glad she doesn't act this oblivious in the other episodes. (as far as I know, I've only finished season 1 so far)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There were a lot of factors I liked in this episode. Not my favourite, but, it was hard to follow up Dragonshy. However, there were some funny moments:

• Rarity getting doused and lookling like "Now, why did you do this?" and Applejack's dress
  • The two not getting along in the sleepover, arguing and bickering every chance they get. (Loud snoring, a flying Rarity after Applejack jumps on the bed, there's so much)
  • The pillow fight

• 1 month later...

I thought this one was pretty hilarious.  :lol:   Yay Twilight, who needs a checklist for everything, and her random funny clueless moments.  Plus Applejack and Rarity are so funny when they fight.  This episode could have been really aggravating with the constant bickering, but instead it was awesome.  

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We just examined this one in our podcast today. The pillow war was indeed epic. There's still so much oral history left to be recorded regarding The Great Pillow War of Ponyville. Alas.

Anyway, give it a listen! We'd love to generate some more discussion over this :D

• 4 weeks later...

I really liked the character development that went down in this episode.  I think that a big part of knowing the nature of a character, is also knowing what their relationship is like with other characters.  Ultimately, I thought that it was super fun, and definitely a "watch again".

• 2 weeks later...