NavelColt

83 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

The funny thing is that “friends you don’t know yet” thing FloppyPony mentioned actually was never even said on the other show.

I had a bit of a “Why is Blu Mankuma familiar?” while looking at the voices and shoulda remembered him right away because I’m also a big Forever Knight fan. He was a cast regular in season 3. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I consider this to be a very interesting episode. I do not quite like Pinkie's role in the episode, but the episode taught a good lesson in the end. I wish we got more of a scene where Twilight told the ponies about Zecora and not it just fading into a cutscene. Zecora is a well liked character of mine.

• 4 months later...

I love this episode. Zecora is a great character, very distinct from the rest of the ponies. She knows what's up and the secret of the Everfree Forest, which makes for a great backup tutor for the Mane Six when magic is not the main solution. Applebloom being the reasonable adult in a town full of grown ponies is very funny to me. Poison joke is also a great way to make fun of everyone, Spike just had a blast with it.

8.5/10, best episode so far.