• I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, this was a fun episode!!! Just like in "Look Before You Sleep," there was quite a bit of foreshadowing about just how far off the deep end Twilight can go, especially towards the end!!! Also, a v

I loved it, very nice simple lesson at the end for such a big problem! It'd be funny if the Parasprites ate Celestia's chariot though lol.

This episode is so underrated. It had a lot of memorable moments.

Posted Images

I loved it, very nice simple lesson at the end for such a big problem! It'd be funny if the Parasprites ate Celestia's chariot though lol.

• Brohoof 1
  • Laugh 1

• 1 month later...

Swarm of the century, time to dissect it... in words.

First is the parasprites, creatures that we, unfortunately, never see again, which is a shame because I wanted to know where they come from and I doubt they're from the Everfree Forest since it was implied that plenty of them were also at Fillydelphia. I also gotta wonder how does Pinkie Pie even know about the parasprites to begin with, did she have to deal with them before, or did she heard of them? But as for the creatures themselves, the fact that they multiply in such a fast speed kinda appalls me and they have absolutely no self control.

Now about the mane 6, I kinda find some of their methods from stopping the parasites are kinda reasonable. Applejack utilizing her experience in wrangling animals and Rainbow making a twister to gather them are solutions I can see work, though I can't help but feel miffed when some of them just do something dumb to ruin it like Fluttershy keeping one just because they're cute and Pinkie not paying attention to her surroundings. I'm not blaming Twilight since that part was an accident, though maybe except where about half of Ponyville is destroyed.

There are some parts I like and others I don't, like Twilight freaking out and Pinkie 'taste testing' the treats. This episode is essentially filler, but a sorta good kind of filler. But I'll say it again, shame we don't get to see more about the parasites other than the threat they pose.

• Brohoof 1

I really like this episode because of how unique and fun it was. The parasprites are cute and they are very creative. The humor was spot on and I laughed so hard. The animation is great. I just love the charm the episode brings. Plus, this is the first episode written by M.A Larson, and he did an amazing job representing the characters very well.

• Hug 1
Badges

• 5 months later...