Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Places you want to visit?

Jon the VGNerd

Simply post up on which places you want to visit, whether it be the states of the US, Europe, or even Japan. Me? Personally, I wanna visit Europe, like England, Spain, Germany, France, even the Netherlands, and maybe Japan too, because a lot of people in Japan are awesome, even though I speak the minority of Japanese. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I might be going to Japan next year for a school excursion which should be exciting because I sorta want to go to Japan ^.^ Other than that, I've kind of wanted to go to Canada to go sight seeing and snow because we don't really have snow in Australia xP

I always wanted to go to Japan because it looks like an awesome of a place - the technology, the music, the art, and everything. But that'd be a little hard because I don't speak any japanese at all and I live in the other side of the world. :|

Other than that, if I had the money, I would like to visit Germany and/or Russia because of their history.

Me i always wanted to go to Japan one day once i have more ability to speak it most of my knowledge of Japan just comes from anime.

Other then that i would want to go to Colombia Or Guatemala. I may be latino but was never born in the latin states so i would love to go to either perhaps both and pick up on my latino roots

Germany, I want to go eat the food, partake in the beer, and see the historical things, and my roommate who was stationed in Germany for two years says it is a blast and the culture is really fascinating.

After that Canada, no real reason, just because it's Canada :P

Then Ireland, then Japan

Europe and Australia. There are people I wanna meet there, and I'd love to travel and experience sonething other than Canada.

I'd visit Japan for merchandise and food. At least I'm honest, that's the reason MOST people want to visit Japan with me included. When people say "they love the culture" they mean they love the anime. :V

• Brohoof 3

I've went to Japan before and it's really amazing what they have there. Once I couldn't even find the coin slot of a vending machine, :lol: but the people there were very nice. I'd like to go back to Japan some day and maybe with some friends too!

For the past 14 years of my life I've always wanted to go to New York City. I saw it on TV when I was 4 and thought it looked awesome. Now that I live in Maryland, I would totally go up there but I don't have any money at the moment.

I've always dreamed of getting to visit Europe, there's simply so much over there I want to see!!! I guess my highest priorities over there would be to visit London, Rome, and Normandy, if I really had to whittle it down. Also, I've recently developed a burning desire to go on a safari in Africa, either in Kenya's Masai Mara National Park or the Serengeti.

I also really need to visit the American West sometime; I've largely been relegated my whole life to the East, and would love to visit some states out West!

Edited by Batbrony

I must visit Alaska... I know it's not on the top of many lists, but I just want to see the extreme beauty of the Northern Lights, and I want to see the national parks.

I want to visit New Zealand or Australia. Other places I want to go are the arctic, Mars, habitable exoplanets in the galaxy, or anywhere in space where the stars are pretty. I also want to go to Legoland. Of course, I also want to visit Equestria! :)

• Brohoof 1

I've always wanted to visit Europe. It'd be great to go travel through it.

Otherwise I'd just love to explore the different biomes of the world to see what they look like in real life. I'm most interested in seeing tundras, though - I like it cold!

I'd want to go to Austrillia, Europe, and Japan because those are very interesting places and it'll be fun to visit them. And if Equestria existed, I'd die to go there.

I'd like to go to Venice, cause it looks cool. Japan, Australia, maybe the Amazon. Some places in USA, just to check it out and also more places in Canada cause the only other province I've been to is Quebec, Montreal more specifically.

Hmmm... Spain, England, Germany, Japan, China, otherplaces in the U.S. such as Florida, Hawaii, and California. Also Ecuador, Peru, maybe Cuba, Canada, Italy, maybe Mexico, and finally Mars. Who wouldn't want to go to Mars heheh?

I want to visit everywhere!

I want to travel around the world and explore it because it's so big!

I wanna visit China, Japan, Britain, Europe, Australia, everywhere in the world that's safe for tourism, so, no places at war, or with a dictator or something...

Unfortunately I don't have the money to travel everywhere so I'm stuck here in the US.

Oh yeah, as for other places in the US, California and New York maybe.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow, that's gorgeous. I'm thinking it might have to make the list.

Other than that, I've always wanted to see Japan and Ireland.

Also, Kuala Lumpur.

Posted Image

Not to mention the monasteries in Cambodia.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Posted Image

I've always wanted to travel to the country of Germany, and this would be my first spot of choice. Neuschwanstein Castle just as a kickass Romanesque style that is clearly dominant and just check out the foundation. I mean, not only is it clever, but it must have took a lot of design process to create.

• Brohoof 1

I would love to move to Sweden, hang out with one of my best friends!

I'd also like to live in Hawaii again, that place rocked.

OH! I wanna visit the ruins of Castle Morrison in Scotland! Cool bit of my family history there

I want to go to the Altai Mountains of Siberia to climb the mountains and snowboard down them. I think that experience would be amazing, and the view to be phenomenal. That and the Alps, but the Altai are a bit higher on that list.

Posted Imagegood view isn't it?(altai)

Edited by Retro_Derpy

I've always wanted to visit Russia and see the Kremlin in Moscow and the Winter Palace in St. Petersburg, where the Tsars used to live before the revolution

Italy is also a place i'd like to visit. It really looks like a beutiful place to live.

Unfortunately, i do not have the money needed to travel to either Russia or Italy at the time being.

• Brohoof 1