Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Places you want to visit?

Jon the VGNerd

For one thing, I would like to see the rest of canada since I only ever really knew south-western ontario.  I'd also like to go to Germany and Japan at some point if I can ever get a passport.

• Brohoof 1

All the EU countries I suppose, and since I’ll move to Germany in a couple years it should be very doable to see them!

Apart from that, I want to visit Russia, Canada (Quebec), Japan, Australia and New Zealand, South Africa, and somewhere in South America like Peru/Chile/Argentina.

• Brohoof 1

The one place I wanted to visit I got to go to last year aka Japan! It was amazing!!! 

I would like to go to NY AND MAINE and Ireland and Scotland... there prob other places but I can’t think of them 

Maybe Norway, I have been crossing the Swedish Norwegian border before, but that doesn't count as actually enjoying the country.

(edited)

I want to go to japan ^^ cities like tokyo,kyoto,osaka, they even have fox village,cat island,deer park,and a town with koi swim in clean sewers >.>

Edited by Princess Moony

There’s lots of places I want to go, but the first one to pop into my mind is a town in England called Berwick-upon-Tweed.

It’s the Northernmost town in England, I found it randomly on a map, and I want to go because it’s got a funny name and I love it.

It’s also super adorable looking.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Splashee said:

Maybe Liverpooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool?

Just a few more and you'll be there Splashee :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Kitty Rose said:

Just a few more and you'll be there Splashee :muffins:

I wonder how it actually sounds like? Maybe you can find a Youtube video of someone pronouncing it?

10 hours ago, Splashee said:

I wonder how it actually sounds like? Maybe you can find a Youtube video of someone pronouncing it?

I can't find someone directly saying "Liverpool" but I've got a video of them talking generally :catface:

Spoiler

Its called the Scouse accent, and even native English speakers struggle to understand :laugh:

16 minutes ago, Kitty Rose said:

I can't find someone directly saying "Liverpool" but I've got a video of them talking generally :catface:

Hide contents

Its called the Scouse accent, and even native English speakers struggle to understand :laugh:

OMG that's difficult to follow when the subtitle stopped showing. :wau:

• 1 year later...

There would be some: On the top of my list would be Iceland, Sweden, Norwegian and Canada

I'm a big fan of northern countries regarding the climate, cultures etc.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

Western Australia, Queensland and maybe NSW again. Outside Australia, I'd like to go to Japan, UK, Canada, Jamaica, Turkey, Italy, France, Peru, New Zealand, Iceland Finland, Spain, Sweden and Greece.

I'd actually like to visit Alaska. Aside from seeing the Northern Lights, I also want to experience winter solstice, where the sun doesn't even rise above the horizon for a few days. That is just wild to me since we never experience that at lower latitudes.