Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony in your opinion represents their element the best?

Clarity

Okay...I want to say something. Twilight's magic is a skill, not a personality, which was why I excluded her before, because magic is not a component of friendship in the real world. I want to see which pony acts with their actual personality and thus representing their element the best.

No poll? :c

Pinkie, easily. She lives and breathes her element all day long. Like Discord is to chaos, she is to laughter and fun. After that, probably Fluttershy, seeing as she's gentle all the time as well.

Fluttershy represents her element pretty well before she became Flutterbitch.

Pinkie does a good job with Laughter

and I don't think AJ has ever lied.She deliberately avoids the confrontation to keep her title as Element of Honesty :)

• 3 weeks later...
I'm pretty sure it's a tie between Pinkie and Fluttershy. Fluttershy is totally kindness, but Pinkie represents laughter pretty well too. (for obvious reasons)

1. Pinkie because of just how much she laughs...

2. would have to be appplejack because she doesn't really lie with a straight face ever. Shes a terrible lier in the very small amount of times she lies.

3. Fluttershy is very sweet and kind, but is also very shy and therefore doesn't really have alot of times she shows kindness towards others that aren't animals.

4. Rarity would be here I guess, She tends to stay true to be generous throughout most of the time, but she does have alot of times where she doesn't stay true to this.

5. Rainbow Dash. I really get confused by Rainbow's element. I don't know something about it always bugs me. Regardless she has alot of times where she could be just being full of pride rather then being loyal. And Idk again hers feel so unclear to me.

If twilight was on the list I'd put her on top. simply because she literally studys magic all the time.(Along with everything else), but its true that she doesn't actually represent a personality like the others.

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy

Pinkie Pie is always laughing and having a great time. Fluttershy is very kind and loves to help people. However, all of the element holders have gone against their elements

Applejack: lied in Party of One

Pinkie Pie: sad in Party of One

Twilight: Lesson Zero. . . yeah. . .

Rarity: guilted Spike into giving her his heart shaoed ruby

Fluttershy: Putting Your Hoof Down

Rainbow Dash: leaves her friends in the end of Sonic Rainboom, amoung other times.

Easily Pinkie Pie. She is always ready to laugh at something and she has the smile song which takes her to the top on that list. Rainbow Dash is probably the least of the six. She seems way too cocky at times. Still love her though.

I think that the two that show theirs the most is Fluttershy. She is kind, almost to a fault, to everyone. Pinkie Pie is definitly a good example of laughter. She is always trying to make everyone happy, and she herself is always happy and laughing. I believe that at times Rainbow Dash shows her loyalty but it doesn't come up that often. I guess that Apple Jack is honest but again I don't know as that comes up as often as it could. I however do not believe that Rarity really shows generosity...its just not something I get from her. But maybe that's just me *shrug*.

Pinkie Pie at most. It stands out the most and is always in constant practice.

The least would be Rainbow Dash. I really haven't seen much of her loyalty except from Gilda. The second episode doesn't count because it wasn't the Thunderbolts that seduced her but some random flight group that nobody has ever heard of. She just didn't see this wasn't the time and day to join a flight group that "claims" to be as good as the Thunderbolts which RD knows more about.

• Brohoof 1

I think everyone has been representing thier elements well except for maybe Rainbow Dash other than the Gilda conflict (and remembering how she left Pinkie and Rarity behind in the last roundup episode)

Rarity has her occasional generoisities when she was making dresses for her friends and getting mud on herself for Sweetie Belle during the Sisterhooves social.

Fluttershy,Applejack and Pinkie Pie are always staying true to thier element only doing thier opposite during occasional times such as the Discord conflict.

Hmm, actually i don't have any idea of what to answer here. As i think everypony represents their element very much.

But if i really have to i must say the pony representing her element best just have to be Apple Jack.

The pony representing it's element the least is Rainbow Dash as there are lots of episodes where she doesn't represent her loyalty very much. :)

• 6 months later...
(edited)

Which of the Mane six do you think matches up with there Element Of Harmony the Best?

Personally i would say FLuttershy fits her element the best because shes kindness. And it takes a hell of a lot of kindness to tame a Dragon, calm a Manticore, Befriend Discord and be best friends with a bear.

post-15739-0-50567000-1369773677.png

Edited by zlogi
  • Brohoof 3

Fluttershy! She is not as lame as most people think. She is cute too :3 and strong :3 and kind :3 and awesome :3 etc :3

Plus she spends most of her time with animals and such and i have never seen her be mean.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight and Flutters.

While I don't really appreciate Flutters as a character, she certainly fits the bill for Kindness.

The fact that I really don't think the chosen 6 elements really make up harmony is a different thing altogether.

(edited)

Well they all define their own element of course. They wouldn't be wielding their elements if they didn't. As far as who defines them all the answer has to be Twilight, that's why she became a princess.

Edited by Nature Spell

I'm going to go out on a limb (because Rarity is best pony) and say Rarity, because unlike the others, there are times when she very clearly struggles to represent her element due to her inherent vanity and greed. So the fact that she still has a generous heart which shows itself, and that she was chosen to bear Generosity as an element, means that in spite of her flaws (which are probably the most major of the Mane Six in my opinion) she is the Element of Generosity. It's like a trial by adversity, you're made the stronger for having the more difficult time. 

• Brohoof 2

I think that Rarity leads up to her Element of Harmony, even though she has her flaws but she can live up to her element. Even though, the rest of the Mane 6 portray their elements as well.

Overall, I'd say Pinkie Pie...

Why...her element is laughter, and every time she's on screen, it's hard not to laugh XD I mean, her character is just too chaotic, too random, and just too funny at times. Though she isn't my overall favorite character, I think her element suits her the best.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Fluttershy is definitely a top competitor! We've seen her act cruel in "Putting Your Hoof Down" (S2 E19), but she was only so susceptible to the seminar because she'd never placed importance on her own interests before.

That being said though, Twilight fits her element the best. As her element of magic translates to friendship (Friendship is Magic), we've seen Twilight's affinity for her element increase exponentially throughout the series.

When Discord flipped the attitudes of the other Mane 6, Twilight's color (element) also faded. The other Elements of Harmony brought out the elusive sixth element. Only after revisiting her past lessons, did Twilight regain her inner light and become the beacon of friendship that brought the others back together.

Magical Mystery Cure showcased how perfectly Twilight represents her element. When Star Swirl's spell changes the others destinies, it takes a "True, True Friend" to restore their light. This time around, her resolve quickly leads her to the answer, and the magic she creates after the ordeal (seen in my signature), captures her feelings and character beautifully.

Edited by Starlight Sky

While i see what your all saying when you mention Twilight fitting the bill best because of the fact that her understanding of magic  granted her wings and the title of Alicorn Princess, i still believe Fluttershy is the most fitting of her Element. She's constantly exhibiting her kind traits and is the apitimy of kindness.Not even discord could convince her other wise... he had to deliberatly alter her to get her to change.While Twilight is especially skilled in the art of magic she doesn't portray it at the level of which Fluttershy portrays kindness.

Twilight, Fluttershy, and Pinkie are pretty good at representing their element as a core of what they do.

Rarity and Rainbow Dash both show their element well from time to time, but it's not a central element of their character.

Applejack doesn't just poorly represent Honesty, she lies a fair bit. Both to herself (Applebuck Season!) and others.

1st Applejack duh,she has never lied,even when she attempted to loophole it she struggle extremely.

2nd Twilight she uses her magic all the time however she is now an alicorn so she will be flying around more than teleporting with magic

3rd Rainbow Dash she is extremely loyal and has never "ditched" her friends but she is a bit cocky and does seem like she could leave her friends.

4th Fluttershy,shock horror,not exactly you see in the 1st season finale she wasn't kind to the animals and after iron wills training she wasnt kind.

5th Rarity he rarely shows generosity but she acts the least generous.When Spike had his Ruby,Rarity guilt treated him into giving her the ruby the opposite of generous.

Longest reply I've made yet!!!!!