1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This episode is by far my favorite!!! It really shows the difference between sweet, funny, and random Pinkie, and Pinkamena. 

She really went off the deep end having that party with a bunch of inanimate objects. :)

I thought it a very... particular sort of episode...

First Lauren Faust actually meant for this to happen - she wanted innocent pinkie to be evil, and - THAT WAS WRONG. No. Cupcakes still lurks in my brain *Twiches*

Next it was sort of weird seeing pinkie act all asdfgbhjkkkgv on us.... yeah, one word - Creepy.

Eh, I think thats all :I This was a short post. Or maybe it was long? I'm not sure I normally post alot :3

I have to say, this was rather entertaining.

I hope I wasn't the only one that heard the helium-like noise when Pinkie Pie's hair went straight.

Now I guess we know Pinkie has a sensitive side :lol:

I thought the noise was a nice touch considering she's a party pony :)

Edited by Cyanticket

Well... this episode has many fan arts and creepy music videos. I have seen them all over instagram. It has kind of got annoying. But I love the episode.

• 3 weeks later...

I never really liked this episode, but during the summer, I re-watched it and I've realized how amazing Cupcakes and Party of One is. Oh yeah, and how insane Pinkamena is! I loved seeing her again in S3, but now I wanna see her again in S4. That would be amazing!

As a newbie here, I would like to state that Pinkie Pie did NOT go insane in this episode.  Her behavior was the result from her emotions.  Yeah, it did look weird because she was talking on behalf of the inanimate objects.  Yet, would anyone call her crazy, if she was doing this in her happy state of mind? Nope, we would just consider it to be part of her quirky personality.

As a guy, I admit that I can relate to Pinkie more so than the other characters.  This episode is definitely something that I would do.  NOT that I have done it...yet ;)

• Brohoof 3

I'm watching this episode right now for the first time. This is INSANITY! Pinkie Pie loses her mind and makes new friends, Rocky, Sir Lintsalot, and random other "friends" to replace her pony pals who she thinks have abandoned her.

Farewell Pinkie Pie party is the extent of Pinkies madness... When it's really her birthday party!

What's creepy is that Cupcakes was written before Party of one so likely they got the idea by a (creepypasta named Cupcakes)

Do you support the fanfic cupcakes? I think it comes from party of one when pinkie started going insane. It's weird! :umad:

Actually Cupcakes was written before Party of one which is kinda creepy...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...