NavelColt

112 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

"Party of One" is one of the few episodes I've given a 10/10 rating to-- it's not only hilarious to see Pinkie "investigate" her friends's actions and subsequently decline into isolation and near madness, but also heartwarming to see her realize how much her friends really love her through the surprise party.  The only problem is the slow start, but it sets up the rest of the plot well.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Did you know each of the mane six have their mental breakdowns?

Rarity is depression.

Applejack is regular sadness.

Pinkie pie. . . . Well, we all know that one.

Twilight Sparkle is crazy ness.

Fluttershy is demandingly crazy.

Rainbow Dash get anxiety

Rarity episode is Suited for success

I can't remember apple jacks

This is pinkies episode

Twilight sparkle is lesson zero

Fluttershy is the best night ever.

And rainbow dash is sonic rain boom

Pinkie pie's is just more memorable.

What would you say was freakier?

"Party of One" or "Lesson Zero"?

Party of one. Defiantly.
  • Brohoof 1

This episode was pretty good. The pre-theme invitation gag was funny. Pinkie Pie's party was too wild, so of course the other main 6 wouldn't ant a part of an after party. Unfortunately, I just knew what the ending would be after Twilight bought that cake, and was right. Sometimes Pinkie Pie's insanity was a little uncomfortable and disturbing, but it was still funny, and her spying was great. It's very bizarre for some reason. 

• Brohoof 1

Welp! I'm in the minority,I LIKED this episode. It was a good episode but not perfect...like how could Pinkie forget her own birthday it's really the only thing that bothers me...

Pinkie is so focused on everypony else that she forgets herself. 

It seems that before Twilight she had no close friends, but was very friendly with the whole town.  Nopony cared about her as a unique pony, but rather as entertainment.  This may have been her first celebrated birthday.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This was a decent episode. It involves Pinkie Pie trying to get her friends to attend Gummy's party but they try to avoid it. Instead her friends prepare for her Party instead. It was depressing to see Pinkie Pie depressed.

My highlight for this episode was Pinkie's facial expression:

640px-Crazy_Pinkie_Pie_S1E25.png

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

poor pinkie , she suffers a bit of mental illness  in this show , but I do love her so much .  there is no shame in mental ill health  we all can suffer from it sometime in our lives  , I have   that's for sure

Awesome episode, although it has gotten a little old for me personally, it's good but there are better episodes.
Sure!
130412458317.jpg?1304956573

wooopsie   not a place to be rainbowdash

I liked party of one so much  I recreated the scene in pinkiepies loft room  , still in prosses of finishing the room

I like party of one so much I recreated the party scene in her loft room  wich I made from cardboard  and used my 2 inch pony figures , still in the process of finishing the room

Don't blame the episode for cupcakes, sure it might've lead someone to write cupcakes, but its not this episode's fault; its the person who wrote the actual fanfic.

Anyways, this is by far the episode I've watched the most. I don't know why but there's something funny about pinkiemenia...

i saw a bit of cupcakes on youtube , it is awfull and making mockery of mlp into violence . mlp is sweet and joyfull  . its not right for that sort of thing to of been made ,

The episode was very...interesting.I blame it for cupcakes.

hmmm.... i fart in your general direction! lol

I'm sorry i was just thinkin bout that french knight from monty python and the holy grail.

neways, is it just me or does pinkie pie's color turn darker when she flips out.

no , pinkie dosnt f--t

post-29761-0-93548200-1413646487_thumb.jpg

post-29761-0-64172100-1413665237_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've barely watched any FiM episodes at this point aside from the majority of season 1, but this is definitely one of the best episodes I've seen. Her mental breakdown was interesting; even when she's got nobody to party with no offence Madame Le Flour she still has to express her inner party spirit, though in somewhat more disturbing ways...  :blink:

Also, when this happened:

Pinkie_Pie_Sad.png

I... um, got some dust in my eye then. Yeah. I hate it when that sort of thing happens when I'm busy watching heartbreaking scenes, don't you?  :(

• Brohoof 3