Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

(edited)
3 hours ago, w3armachine said:

How’d u get so much money

Probably lots of end game buildings/quests that generate lots of bits. It's the gems that annoy me so hard/expensive to get yet they're required for lots of quests even in the early game much less the collections/items. I'm having fun but the cash grab is undeniable take the wonderbolt trainees that's around 700 gems for the full collection.

I don't normally hack games but this one makes me want too just to increase my gem count to something I'd consider reasonable. Not enough for the 1k  vanity items but that 15 gem introductory building I need to complete an early quest sure. Right now I'm scraping by with the piggy bank which is the only buy a gems item that is semi-reasonably priced.

Edited by Senko

• 2 months later...

Hello, I'm so excited today I got Starlight Glimmer I bough her with the earn bits that the company gives you!

Yes I'm aware you can pay but why Pegasus you can do better and smarter Rainbooming activities everyday by earning the money bits or gems in the game will make it much fun don't you think ?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, but this thread already exists as a mega-thread. Please in the future look more closely when posting new threads. Especially when they are mega-threads.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just got this a couple weeks ago and been playing on PC. Controls are touchy, mouse clicks only register about 90% of the time in certain games, almost always when there's a diamond dog about to crash into me. Need to try to see if I can synch the account to my phone so I can play it on there too now that I know there's a VR thing attached.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Friend code: 9ce24b3

Switched over to the mobile version when I found out they weren't developing the PC one anymore. Still playing it on my PC though, just through Bluestacks. And also setup scripts so I can play some of the games via keyboard.

So... the game gives you a default pony-ish name. But on leaderboards I see some with a manually-chosen name. Any idea how they did that?

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2019 at 8:30 PM, Heir to the Monado said:

I really wish I could figure out how to transfer my data to my new iPad

It has to be the same iOS devices as I recall however if any new devices like playing this app on windows 10 and/or android devices, you'll have to start things over from the beginning

5 hours ago, Bas said:

I dont even know how the app looks or plays like :/

Well you get to make your own ponyville, canterlot, crystal empire, and klugetown. Others available to you are group quests which it requires a lot of creatures all over the equestria, the mine cart mini-game which is similar to DKC's mine cart carnage stage, and of course there's the equestria girls dance mini-game, but not very rewarding after you gel all the rewards available and will repeat per rewards.