Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

My friends list has been broken since the last update - I assume others on iOS are having the same problem? It will search forever, then have nobody on the list.

Yeah, mine does that, too.  I usually restart my phone and it gets better.  And I'm definitely not looking forward to the Soarin' quest.

Ok, so I had the icon alert telling me I had an update, and all it did was take Easter away. No canterlot update. That was indeed anticlimactic. Anyone with the iPhone get the canterlot update yet?

Maybe it's just me ( in fact I'm sure it) but I can never get a good score on the the ball bouncing mini game. Some times I do good around 252 but other times i get like 85. And thats not with dropping the ball. I don't know what I do to get the high points, they seemingly happen. Is there a trick to it? Am I suppose wait for a certain hight or distence before hitting it back. Am I suppose to touch the screen a certain way when tapping it back? What do I do? :(

Maybe it's just me ( in fact I'm sure it) but I can never get a good score on the the ball bouncing mini game. Some times I do good around 252 but other times i get like 85. And thats not with dropping the ball. I don't know what I do to get the high points, they seemingly happen. Is there a trick to it? Am I suppose wait for a certain hight or distence before hitting it back. Am I suppose to touch the screen a certain way when tapping it back? What do I do? sad.png

touch it in a certain rhythm, or keep it at a place where you can continuously score the maximum possible per hit, which is 24. My highest is 318 and I aim for this every time. Since I have a large number of bits, I always go for the x2 ball, which doubles my score. So I keep getting 636. Save up your bits 'cause doubling your score in the game costs 1000 bits. 

(edited)

Maybe it's just me ( in fact I'm sure it) but I can never get a good score on the the ball bouncing mini game. Some times I do good around 252 but other times i get like 85. And thats not with dropping the ball. I don't know what I do to get the high points, they seemingly happen. Is there a trick to it? Am I suppose wait for a certain hight or distence before hitting it back. Am I suppose to touch the screen a certain way when tapping it back? What do I do? :(

My average is 344, but the best I've gotten is 370. The key is to wait until the ring around the ball is a little under a centimeter away from the ball, and swipe, not tap, the ball back. At least that's what I do, and it seems to work pretty well.

Edit: I'm on an iPad, so the distance might be different for you, depending on what you are on.

Edited by Master Blade the Bearded

Man this gem sale is tempting. I only have 90 gems and need sorin. Hmm just 10 bucks to get him. Imma go for it. I not against giving money to things that entertain me. And this game has givin me countless hours of entertainment. And it's only $10 I guess.

(edited)

I have this game on my iOS too :P its just sometimes my business that prevents me to play it often x_x but still: i am willing to help and add everyone to my gameloft buddy :3 add me: Gemleader

So umm... Please tell me yours gameloft names and i'll add ya as fast as i can *pinkie promise* i will never broke this promise ^w^ okay? :3

Edited by Thunderlight

How do I get twili to 5 stars? I've got her to 4.5 stars, but it gets really hard to increase her stars. What should I do? Please help!

So does anyone else have this game on the Galaxy Ace? The game crashes at the loading screen when I'm connected to the internet, so ya...can't friends and stuff :(

Gameloft support has been pretty useless with helping this issue :P

Hello people! I got the MLP app on my iPad and have really been loving it. (It has been a great way to keep myself entertained while I've been sick in bed!) I'd like to have some friends though, to share gifts and chests.

I must of already added enough people from this thread to make my fingers fall off from typing, but feel free to add me! My GL name is EmeraldQuill.

How do I get twili to 5 stars? I've got her to 4.5 stars, but it gets really hard to increase her stars. What should I do? Please help!

Patience is key. Later stars are much slower to obtain so all you need to do is play often, and eventually five stars will be reached.

Well If you have a lot of money, you can build up the Stars very easily with amount of money for 2x the score, but if you're running low on money and/or Saving Money for shops and ponies, I would just normally stick to the lowest difficulty which is the Normal Score. If using Gems to play games, then I wouldn't recommend that if you're saving Gems for Certain Ponies and Shops to proceed with the Quests.

After having my phone stolen when I was maxed out at level 60 back in late January, now my phone restarted the whole game back to level 1 & 10 gems when I was level 64 & 15 magic gems away from activating the magic stone & finally getting Princess Luna!!!! I emailed gameloft & really really hope they help, because I am beyond frustrated & disheartened. I'm almost thinking about giving up. :(And I was so excited about the Canterlot update....sigh.

Anyone know how to hack this game? I was saving up for RD and when i was finally 2/3 of the way there (60 gems) I accidentally clicked Pipsqueak, losing all 60 that I've been saving for months. No confirm purchase or any way to take it back. If there isn't an easy way, I'm probably done with this game.

^ See here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/55451-mlp-iphone-game-progs-like-ponyliberator/?p=1321605

There's a functional game editor that can help with this type of thing called Luna's Dreamwalk. Doesn't require anything fancy.

Does this work for Android too or just iOS?

I can't buy any gems online because the game doesnt work for me with wifi on. So I kinda need a bit of help getting Rarity and Dashie

It works on iOS for me, but it's supposed to work with Android as well:

"This is a savegame editor dubbed "Luna's Dreamwalk" (silly name, I know) for the Gameloft "My Little Pony" game. It is written in Java and currently has the capability to modify savegames created by game version 1.2.6 (Android) and 1.0.2 (iOS), which are the newest versions of the game (4/5/2013). It will not work for versions older than the "Hearts&Hooves-Day" version."

• Brohoof 1

Okay, I've got a peeve I want to share here to see if anyone does this:

I'll be saving my gems up and go to collect bits from my shops.  In doing this, I accidently tap the 'skip' button on the shop and waste 4-6 gems.  Soooooo annoying.angry.png

After having my phone stolen when I was maxed out at level 60 back in late January, now my phone restarted the whole game back to level 1 & 10 gems when I was level 64 & 15 magic gems away from activating the magic stone & finally getting Princess Luna!!!! I emailed gameloft & really really hope they help, because I am beyond frustrated & disheartened. I'm almost thinking about giving up. :(And I was so excited about the Canterlot update....sigh.

Well I seem to have done all the quests in the game and STILL don't have Luna. 

I think the Canterlot update broke Ponyville as I was on a quest that wanted me to level up Shining Armour but I had to gem skip it as he was no longer in Ponyville.  Once I did that, no more quests in Ponyville, although I HAD already defeated Nightmare Moon so I would have expected Luna to have already unlocked

Gameloft are really getting up my backside now.  I have been moaning to them about not being able to visit other peoples worlds and various bugs for a while now.  They have taken now to always responding with:

Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer Care!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing.

Please try the following steps:

- stop the game

- reboot your device

- restart WiFi

- launch the game

Please inform me of the outcome.

Thing is the latest bug was really annoying, the game spammed me with a message about the gems sale yesterday every hour.  Thing is, all notifications are turned off in the game as I got sick of being woken up in the middle of the night with BS notifications.

Oh my gosh, shining armor is part of a task?! Wow, I guess only the rich (real $) can play this game to its fullest. This game is turning into a scam, sadly. Time and time again I'm hearing how little kids are buying gems to advance on their phones, racking up hundreds of dollars. And the thing is GL won't make an easier way to get gems as long as people keep paying cash for them. :(

(edited)

Anyone else have this problem all the time?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Derpy behind the one kind of parasprite you can't get rid of.

It would be nice of Gameloft to stop this from happening, but I doubt it's going to happen.

I do believe Derpy moves when you close/re-open the game or after a certain time period in a single spot, so its not too much of a problem.

Oh my gosh, shining armor is part of a task?! Wow, I guess only the rich (real $) can play this game to its fullest. This game is turning into a scam, sadly. Time and time again I'm hearing how little kids are buying gems to advance on their phones, racking up hundreds of dollars. And the thing is GL won't make an easier way to get gems as long as people keep paying cash for them. sad.png

Absolutely.  I bought gems a couple of times and then decided no more.

I would have made very little progress on the game if it wasn't for applying that game hack that gives you 100 gems/hearts for playing balloon pop instead of costing 25 gems/hearts.  I accrued a ton of gems before allowing the game to apply the Canterlot update which wiped the hack. 

Trouble is, it makes it harder discussing issues with Gameloft as I cannot tell them how far I have progressed.  Still, they do not seem to give a crap anyway as I suggested they fix the mini game icon bringing up the wrong pony by NOT trying to take you directly to the pony, just bring up the list of who is in that house as normal so I can jump directly to the right one, yet its STILL broken.

Also visiting other peoples game worlds works about 0.01% of the time, although I'm having 0% luck getting it to work at all since the Canterlot update.

Edited by Alexander Atkin