Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I do believe Derpy moves when you close/re-open the game or after a certain time period in a single spot, so its not too much of a problem.

Yes, I know that she moves around when she is off screen long enough, but I just go OCD and start staring at her and trying to tap her, hoping that it will work.

Okay guys, I figured it out, my GL is shoboni just like my username here. I think I have it all ready yo go to add people and whatever. 

Guys, who's the stupidly overpriced Rarity recolor named "Farsythia"? What's up with here that I'm unaware of? She seems important judging from that 28K price tag. 

Okay guys, I figured it out, my GL is shoboni just like my username here. I think I have it all ready yo go to add people and whatever. 

Guys, who's the stupidly overpriced Rarity recolor named "Farsythia"? What's up with here that I'm unaware of? She seems important judging from that 28K price tag. 

It doesn't necessarily mean that she is important. Lucky was 77k, and that was just for St. Patrick's Day. And later on in the game, that's not really that much money.

• Brohoof 1

Indeed, its the ones that needs gems that are a problem and it would take years to earn them without buying gems or hacking the game.  Last I checked money can still be gained via the date change trick, although I no longer need to do so now I have all the shops and most of the ponies.  That said, there is nothing to do in the game now - lol.

I don't know when the iOS Users get the next update for the app, the royal wedding canterlot update. I've seen the update since I checked on my Friend's app on his android phone as he showed me the update, but I'm guessing that What i saw on his app is that I may have unlocked everything for that canterlot since I'm still level 60 and I'm not doing anything on my ponyville lately since collecting the money and shards which I've been doing to get through the quests and then getting 2 free gems from the free gem offer everyday to get Rainbow Dash and the Restaurant.

(edited)

What was your last quest?  I'm curious to know if I hit a bug or not as I mentioned above I don't have Luna and no quests since I had to skip the level up Shining Armor one due to the Canterlot update removing him from Ponyville.

Edited by Alexander Atkin

(edited)

Still anyone have a gameloft thingie? Because now: i have serious need to them sad.png please: tell me your gameloft ID, and i'll add you as fast as i can *pinkie promise* ;)

Edited by Thunderlight

Still anyone have a gameloft thingie? Because now: i have serious need to them img-1354327-1-sad.png please: tell me your gameloft ID, and i'll add you as fast as i can *pinkie promise* ;)

That would take a while. But lucky for you, there's a huge list in the first post of this thread! Or you could just post yours and have us add you, though you will probably get more friends adding them.

Oh, and mine's nsmaster88.

slowly building up my gems for quills & sofas, do wish they'd add a confirmation for skipping the time in the stores though, because the amount of times i've tapped to quick and wasted gems is annoying..

(edited)

I don't know if this has been mentioned recently as I haven't looked though this thread, but why is Twilight still flightless?  Is this going to be fixed soon, ever?

EDIT: Right you are.

Edited by ajm

I don't know if this has been mentioned recently as I haven't looked though this thread, but why is Twilight still flightless?  Is this going to be fixed soon, ever?

You have to take into context the time this is taking place. This is during Nightmare Moon's reign and directly after. So maybe eventually they might make Twilight an alicorn, but I don't see it happening any time soon.

Oh Holy Celestia alot of ponies have replied to this topic.blink.png

Anyhoof,

Not to brag or anything, But this is where i'm at.

Ponyville: sc20130409180100.png

Canterlot: sc20130409180158.png

Shards: sc20130409180920.png

I've beaten the game already, including Queen Chrysalis, despite that the damn changlings will come if you don't keep your game maintained.

My gameloft ID is: Flutterlicious   smile.png

You know what this game could benefit a lot from? A "flip button" on the houses and shops and other items.." Something to make the item face in another direction. So many houses and shops face all on way. Making it hard to decorate some times. Just a quick horizontal flip should do it

• Brohoof 2

Wow, I couldn't help but notice that you are level 65, and the level bar is fairly empty! So there WILL be an increase to levels after sixty! Sweet! So they added Chrysalis.... Interesting. Can't wait for Discord! :D

Oh, and newbies, add me (Kmbwolf)!

Edited by ChildOfGod

It would completely mess up the game time line seeing as we are only up to A Canterlot Wedding in the game.  I would expect another plot line or two before we reach parity with the show.  Still, plenty of time until Season 4 for that to happen.

The other day when I was talking to my Friend about the app and I said ok maybe after the Canterlot Royal Wedding Update, the Next Update we're gonna get will be The Crystal Empire Update and then we'll have another train station to the Crystal Empire. I wish that update can happen someday.

I've been gone for a while because I got tired of the game :( I still only have the Soarin quest, and not enough gems to get him. Between the free gems offers and time travel I've saved up 105 so far. It's making me so angry!

Anyway, I'm giving it a shot again, since I've spent about $200 on gems in the past three months. Add me if you like, my username is the same as on here.

Edited by RaynebowCrash

I should probably get Rainbow Dash by Saturday. I've been doing free Gem(s) Offer every day, but I haven't seen any other Parasprites besides Magic Parasprites and I know that I need to save up my Magic Shards to unlock the Element of Magic and I'm still ways off to unlock it.

Oh Feel Free to Add me guys, It's the same as here just to be more recognizable.

• Brohoof 1

Well it looks like my hard work in the game might have been the victim of a iOS bug. img-1318307-1-sad.png

The game on my iPad has been constantly crashing on startup since last week and I've had to download the Android version on my Samsung Galaxy S3 just to give out hearts and accept friend requests. 

I got to the highest level of the game, unlocked Rainbow Dash and had a great Ponyville all set up. All of that for the time being is gone.

I just want to update on the current situation with the game and the issues that I'm suffering as per my last post.

It looks like I'm going to have to start from scratch. It turns out both the iOS save file and it's backup have been corrupted beyond repair and despite uninstalling the game and reinstalling it plus putting the save files back and forth didn't do much. 

(Sighs)....it looks like I'm back to the start...all of that good, hard work is gone.sad.png

Edited by rjrgmc28
  • Brohoof 1

I've basically got to the point where I need friends on this thing to progress any further. My gameloft ID is Alaula_sky. I play daily and I will send out treasure chests as well.

Well rjrgmc28 if it's any consolation I also have to restart the game for the third time might I add. Honestly, unless gameloft doesn't give me a big gem & bit boost I'm not sure how this third attempt will go. They want proof too! I'm beyond disheartened. I have now had all mane 6 at 5 stars twice now & have been on the last (pre canterlot update) tier of quests to get princess Luna twice as well. Here's to hoping they help! You should try to see if they can help. Good luck!

How far did you get exactly because I never unlocked Luna and since the Canterlot update, no new quests have shown up in Ponyville.

[EDIT]

Ah it seems Gameloft are aware of this problem so I guess I just have to wait for them to fix it. Could be a long wait then.

Edited by Alexander Atkin

I was on the last quest prior to activating the magic stone & only needed about 15 more magic shards to go. Waiting to hear back from gameloft....