Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Oh jeez, I need gems. I've already got nearly everything I can with coins, but now the game wants me to buy stuff with hearts and gems. I'm in a bit of a tight spot. Can anyone help me (YosefvonUz) out? I'll return the favor whenever possible. smile.png

Gameloft have released the Canterlot Wedding update for iOS users this evening (AU time).

Due to my game suddenly being corrupted and unplayable, I can't bring a indepth review on the new features in the update. But according to the App Store, the update brings a new city to play in (Canterlot), a new mini game called "telescope" and some new enemies in the form of Queen Chrysalis and the changelings.

The update can be done via the App Store. For Android users, the update has been out for a while and can be obtained through Google Play.

Also as a side note, if your game has been corrupted or it's save files and you are holding out for this update in a hope this will fix the game, unfortunately it won't be the case. The game will still continue to crash. 

(Sighs)....serves me right. sad.png  I'm seriously considering getting an Android tablet in the next two weeks and making a start on the game.....again. 

Well Thanks for the Reminder even though I've been Carrying a lot of money and now I have to work up on the Hearts once again. It's a good thing I have the rest of the Mane6, and a lot of money so I'm Prepared to spend most of my money on Ponies and Stores now.

I already started 3 Quests after I updated my app so I completed one and now I have to wait for the buildings to be Completed and get down to the Quests while I wait although I'm still stuck on the other 3 Ponyville Quests which is that I need to get 150 Gems total to get both Fancy Pants and the Restaurant.

I don't think I have any problems with the crashing although that update cleared out all of the parasprites I have in Ponyville and now I have to clear out the rocks and reorganize my Ponyville and then place in some decors.

Does anyone know if you can go to canterlot and still continue the storyline of Luna? Or does that override it? I don't want to go to canterlot until I know it's safe.

Well If you're in ponyville, The Quest storyline of Luna will continue from there. If you're in Canterlot, You're doing the Canterlot Royal Wedding Quests so apparently the Quests are individual and it doesn't override the quests. It's just a Different Quest from each other.

Im at level 21 and I'm at the part where you try to get rarity and scootaloo(with heart gems)

My Gameloft ID is TwiliciousAlkoi

Ooh me too! Need me some heart shards and gems. Add me! My GL is: Peppola

My only friend is Princess Celestia right now lol. As much as I LOVE giving gifts to her it would be good to gift others...

I have actually been playing it from time and time and have almost one million bits in it and I am at level 60. Although, I ended up having all of my gems spent.. Don't ask why. Did not spend them myself. The thing is, I was kind of forced to make a GL account just to continue the game itself. Although it is kind of finished already.. But why not, have a little fun right and add a few people. Have been stuck on the same quest for a long time, because of those hearts. So yeah... derpy_emoticon2.png

GL: Fluttershyfan94

Got the Canterlot Update today, and I think the thing I'm the most happy about is all my magic parasprites being obliterated :D  I also like the design of Canterlot, and it will give me more stuff to do in the game.  Now I just need more bits so I can get to work on it, only pony I have there so far is Colgate.

• Brohoof 1

Got the Canterlot Update today, and I think the thing I'm the most happy about is all my magic parasprites being obliterated biggrin.png  

I love this fact too! Almost my entire Ponyville map was full of Magic Parasprites and I only have a little over 50 of the shards

Yes those darn magic sprites are gone! Love the update running fine for the most part. Few small complaints though. Fleur Dis Lis is an aliciorn -.- and my friends refuse to load that might be my Internet though. Other then that I love the new canterlot songs they added! And the canterlot design is very nice!

Well The changelings are gonna be more annoying than Paraspirites were. The only way to tell if there was a Changeling in canterlot was to tap down the ponies to Reveal Themselves and the Corresponding Color will represent Elements of Harmony Shard(s) color. It would take about 5 of Each Shards to Neutralize them and their health is displayed so you tap the changelings.

Well The changelings are gonna be more annoying than Paraspirites were. The only way to tell if there was a Changeling in canterlot was to tap down the ponies to Reveal Themselves and the Corresponding Color will represent Elements of Harmony Shard(s) color. It would take about 5 of Each Shards to Neutralize them and their health is displayed so you tap the changelings.

Already have 2 magic changelings in canterlot myself, and no magic shards to deal with them.

Also they really do like disguising as Twilight for me, i think at one point I had 4 Twilight changelings in the same area.

Yeah the Magic Changelings can be annoying as the Magic Parasprites even though If you don't have Element of Magic Unlocked yet, It might be best to save and unlock that element.

already have activated the Magic stone, just never had as many magic shards as the others when collecting from the stores.

Apparently I don't have an internet connection.  Now considering I've just downloaded the update, I reckon I do.  Why would you lie like that?

-

All good now.

Edited by ajm

*sighs* I think I'll quit playing this game. Ever since the wedding update the game hasn't run well at all. It already was originally running kinda weak, but now it's just pathetic. Not only does it majorly cut in and out, but also make my phone's sounds go off even though they're still on. I can't get anything done. I'd be lucky if I even got through the daily bonus screen. ... And the fact that it shows commercials just like any Facebook game doesn't make it any better.

Yup can only collect one heart at a time and I haven't seen my friends in days :(

The update crashes occasionally but it's not a huge thing. It just starts back up. I'm running it on the iPhone 5

I haven't played the game in a while (didn't even have a gameloft account until a few minutes ago.), but I got the wedding update and I might play a bit tonight. Ran into 1 changeling and it looks like a pain.

My gameloft account is PrincessNightingale.

Yay! The game update fixed my wifi problem and I also expanded my phone's RAM. :D Now I can actually add people and I got rid of the uber large amounts of lag. :P

Add me up if you want: I_B_Trollin

Recently been getting back into this game. Username's MandaloreDash, and I'm on Kindle Fire so it might not even show you on the friends list. sad.png

Still, I appreciate friends and gifts, and would love to return the favor to anyone that this stupid device will show on my friends list.

EDIT: Also, I'm having trouble getting this game to update, so I'm still stuck on version 1.0. Any other Kindle users having the same issue?

Edited by RWG