Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I'm a bit stunned, for the last 48 hours the game has actually been showing the friends list correctly AND letting me into peoples games to leave chests, shame its a real chore to do that for 40+ people.   Other people must have the same improvement as I have received more chests in the last 48 hours than in the months I have been playing the game so far.  Chances are it will stop working later today then, as always happens when they "fix" it, it only ever lasts a short while.

I really don't get why they have the two different methods to gift hearts though.  I get wanting to force you into wasting more time by visiting peoples game worlds, but why can't it drop the normal gifts as chests or hearts into your game world too instead of the silly inbox?  It could just as easily popup on the screen telling you who sent each one as you accept it.

Plus, am I the only person who wishes they would remove Princess Celestia from your friends list?  She is completely pointless as gifting to her doesn't count for quests telling you gift to someone, her only purpose is a placeholder for new players who haven't added anyone yet, she should disappear once you have a full page worth of friends in my opinion.

As for the current glitch of your inbox disappearing after each heart is accepted, you can just switch to friends and then immediately back to inbox.  Its a lot slower, but at least it works.

I have already reported to Gameloft all these things and they seem to know of the issues.  I also mentioned to them that Changelings can appear right at the very edge of the map where its near impossible to tap on them, and that is on my overly large Galaxy Note 2, anyone on a smaller phone has no chance.  I just wish they gave more feedback and a proper changelog when the game is updated, so we know what is "supposedly" fixed.  It would also be nice if they released an x86 version of the game for Android, I could run it on my PC then so I can gift more hearts to people. ;)

sigh... again because of how quickly I tap to get rid of changelings I've wasted more gems on something i didn't need, 2 gems away from getting the quills and sofas for the quest and BAM! back down to 35 gems ...

Yeah, the update has been glitchy at best for me, as well.  I can't collect more than one heart at a time, and I'm having trouble seeing friends.  Anypony else having issues?

I've got that same issue as well. It's very annoying, especially when you have soooo many gifts from all of your friends, just having to switch back and forth ugh. 

uuuugh I feel like this is gonna be a farmville fiasco all over again. First canterlot, then Appleossa and manehatten. and it'll run so slow no one can get anything done.

and yet I play on.

Gameloft ID is the same as here: Foxshadowp

I gift everyday the app on my iPhone lets me.

as for the heart collecting problem, instead of refreshing I just switch between 'gifts' and 'friends' it refreshes and lets you get another heart.

Edited by Foxshadowp

Honestly, I am fed up with this game, the micro-transactions are supposed to sound like they aren't needed.  However, quickly these transactions are needed to keep this game playable, I may not be able to speak for ever other pony, but I am sick of Hasbro trying to scam every last bit out of us and I say something has to be done about this. For everypony who agrees with me, I say we don't give Hasbro another bit for their micro-transaction filled sad excuse for a game.

• Brohoof 1

I think the downside part of this Canterlot Royal Wedding Update was that you can't assign the mane6 to the Stores in Canterlot and you're limited to Prince Shining Armor, Princess Cadance, and other Canterlot Ponies. It's gonna be tough to manage the unoccupied Shops.

Ok, I have a weird dilemma. Because I had enough money and wanted to open up all the space, I expanded all my canterlot dark spaces. Now I'm stuck on 2 different quests that have expanding left (did the other parts of both quests). Problem is, there IS no more places to expand. It's not retroactively accepting them like ponyville did. And i do not want to skip because gems are far too valuable and i shouldn't have to! Anyone else having that problem?

Add me: kmbwolf

Ok, I have a weird dilemma. Because I had enough money and wanted to open up all the space, I expanded all my canterlot dark spaces. Now I'm stuck on 2 different quests that have expanding left (did the other parts of both quests). Problem is, there IS no more places to expand. It's not retroactively accepting them like ponyville did. And i do not want to skip because gems are far too valuable and i shouldn't have to! Anyone else having that problem?

Add me: kmbwolf

Oh wow.  I'm sorry that happened to you.  Only thing I can think of is to contact GL. Not  sure what else you can do...:/

Also, thanks guys for all the gems! 

hey i'm back playing my little pony and i need more hearts. Most of my other Gameloft friends don't play anymore so i need more friends:D

Please add me

my id is: rochwene

• Brohoof 1

now onto the unskippable quest to buy the town hall, why gameloft, why?

Do have Rainbow Dash in my village though atleast and won a pony from the minigame, shame it wasnt Celestia.

Edited by Regi

now onto the unskippable quest to buy the town hall, why gameloft, why?

I'm in the same boat. I have 27 gems...and I need 600. This should be fun...

Also, has anyone been having trouble with the game and internet connection? Many times it has said that I don't have a connection, so I can't do the social. But when I check, my connection is fine.

When I did the Telescope Game for the 2nd Time (which is Minuette), I did very well than my 1st time that I played the game (even though it Reminds me of Kirby Canvas Curse).

The Tip into getting higher score and Exp in Telescope is to connect the stars fast as you can without stopping and making mistakes. I got around 300+ points with 2x exp which is around 600+ points.

My friends are finally back! Expect gift and chest for all! Also at 90/150 for magic shards man getting these are getting more and more scarce. Can even get them from hospital or ballon pop game. :/

The Tip into getting higher score and Exp in Telescope is to connect the stars fast as you can without stopping and making mistakes. I got around 300+ points with 2x exp which is around 600+ points.

Unfortunately that game is flawed IMO as it must be pretty easy on a tablet but its REALLY hard to do without triggering a mistake even on my Galaxy Note II because my finger covers so much of the screen I can't see what I'm doing.

There, GameLoft, I'm out of magic shards AGAIN because that type of parasprite just 'happens' to spawn more frequently. I don't even have enough to get rid of them all!

No kidding, how can I have so much of everything except for Magic? Balloon Pop also goes through annoying phases of only giving you stuff you don't need for AGES before it cycles back to magic shards, its clearly NOT random. img-1397550-3-Magic%20Shards%20Suck.png

Then of course there is the fact I tried to gift everyone this morning and once again half my friends list is missing, tried again later and its stuck on "Searching for everypony". img-1397550-1-sad.png I think its clear who is running Gameloft.img-1397550-2-img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png Edited by Alexander Atkin

well That's a good question. Magic Shards are Rare as always, but they're hard to come by and get so It's not really easy to get. I don't know where you spent most of your magic shards on, but I'm guessing that it's most likely on Parasprites and Changelings or Unlocked the Element of Magic.

I'm not sure how many of you guys Added or Friend Requested me on Gameloft Live yet, but If you guys want, Just send me a friend request and add me which is the same name as here (KirbyFluttershy) as my Gameloft Live ID also Be sure to send me a PM on gameloft live after sending a friend request so I will know who you guys are.

It seems the game on my iPad has developed an error. Has anyone else got a problem in which the Royal Guard seems to have totally disappeared? When locating him it takes me to a blank spot.

I am still able to play games with him.

Edited by ajm

HoofedTroll - thats my name on Gameloft Live - Feel free to add me.

Do you mentioned that there different prices than you goot internet and no? I was on the plain, with plane mode turned on and wanted to buy Scootaloo, and she was cast 50 hearts, and with internet conection only 30.

Umm... I'll turn back my words.... Its way too hard to play and besides: i wanna help others... Please: justbtell me your accounts names... I am ready and like to add ya at least with that you can process...

Hey if you are getting a friend request by GL named: "Gemleader" that is mine. Please accept it... I am willing to help ya as soon and as often as i can * makes pinkie promise* i promise!

I'm sorry if my username at here and gameloft are different. I don't know how to change them x-x

Edited by Thunderlight

And by the way, does someone know approximate chances to win a pony in a baloon pop game for crystals? Most of ponies I want, are prises in that game, it's hard to save crystals so I do not want to lose them in vain.