Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

If anyone can use the Social Network, can someone send me some heart gems? Two out of three of the Canterlot quests involve heart gems; getting Twilight's Dad and Minuette.

We would help you there, but The Problem is that We need your gameloft Live ID unless if we can find your Gameloft Live ID from one of your previous posts. All I could use right now is enough Hearts as I can exchange 30 Hearts for a Chance of Gems right now till the next mini-update for more ponies including the ones that requires Hearts to Buy With.

Anyway about my Gameloft Live ID, it's the same name as Here (KirbyFluttershy). Pretty much recognizable so that way It's easy for ppl around here to add me. Just be sure to PM me that you're from here (this forums) so I will know Who you guys were. I'm just getting like Random Friend Requests without a PM and some of these requests aren't from here so that's why I needed to know or either way, it's hard for me to identify these People Were.

The Parasprite Swarm would've been Gone after you got the Canterlot Update. I know the Magic Parasprites can be annoying If you're trying to Unlock the Element of Magic including the Magic Changelings as well.

I'm starting to think that I haven't seen more than 1 Magic Changeling in my Canterlot. I find it to be a rare Occasion these days.

I don't know what's going on with Gameloft Live and The Social Network. It's hard for us to gift each other the hearts, and accepting 1 at a time, and Leaving Treasure Boxes in ponyville (or canterlot) and sometimes I'm having a hard time getting back on gameloft live.

Really?  I get swarms almost once a day.  Changelings maybe every two or three days.  My Ponyville is almost over run with magic parasprites, although I've been running low on kindness and loyalty shards, as well.  I've been having to leave some changelings until I can get the shards (to get the gems).  It's a perpetual cycle. lol

Also, I know I'm not here as much thanks to my new job, but rest assured I'm still active.

Hey all I'm on the beg for hearts here. I'm trying to do the quest to get Twilights dad but I'm short of hearts (about 28). If anyone would be kind enough to send them I'll send some back.... When the friends part of the social bit is working right.

Anyway the name of GL is Fridgeater, I'm already on the list on here but it might make life a bit easier :)

(edited)

Spending hearts on Balloon Pop in the hope of getting gems is pretty pointless IMO, it only seems to give you one gem at a time that way so it would cost a HUGE amount of hearts to get a decent amount.

Then again that stands for pretty much any way of getting gems in this game, its quite quite evil.  In fact the way the micro-transactions work its rather out of character with the spirit of the show. 

For a show that's all about friendship and sharing you would think the game would let you actually gift as many gems/hearts from your own balance as you want.  That would make a lot more sense than the secondardy gifting of a heart by visiting a users game world, which hardly ever actually works.

Really?  I get swarms almost once a day.  Changelings maybe every two or three days.  My Ponyville is almost over run with magic parasprites, although I've been running low on kindness and loyalty shards, as well.  I've been having to leave some changelings until I can get the shards (to get the gems).  It's a perpetual cycle. lol

Also, I know I'm not here as much thanks to my new job, but rest assured I'm still active.

Parasprites do still spawn but the Canterlot update cleared out any existing swarms you had at that point giving you a clean slate.

Edited by Alexander Atkin

It would've been a Good Idea to use the decors as you own the spot so the Parasprites and other obstacles don't appear in that location when you got the Canterlot update.

It's true that Parasprites still Spawn, but not Fast as before and Yeah I know how you guys Feel about how annoying the Magic Parasprites can be, but For those that still didn't unlock element of Magic just yet, That would be the First thing to do to unlock before Spending Magic Shards on Magic Parasprites and Changelings.

I just got the game! The nook finally updated to allow the Google Play store, so I can finally olay the game! My user is PINOAKPIN. I can't wait to start playing with other players!

Three huge packs of magic parasprites just spawned by the kindness pillar. Must be a dozen and a half of the buggers.

AIN'T NOPONY GOT TIME FO' DAT! :P Seriously. I have no idea how I'm going to get rid of them when it takes so long to get magic shards. Plus, there's a huge amount of kindness parasprites and changelings and I'm not getting any of those shards.

Spending hearts on Balloon Pop in the hope of getting gems is pretty pointless IMO, it only seems to give you one gem at a time that way so it would cost a HUGE amount of hearts to get a decent amount.

Then again that stands for pretty much any way of getting gems in this game, its quite quite evil.  In fact the way the micro-transactions work its rather out of character with the spirit of the show. 

For a show that's all about friendship and sharing you would think the game would let you actually gift as many gems/hearts from your own balance as you want.  That would make a lot more sense than the secondardy gifting of a heart by visiting a users game world, which hardly ever actually works.

Parasprites do still spawn but the Canterlot update cleared out any existing swarms you had at that point giving you a clean slate.

I've gotten up to 3 gems from the balloon pop game (rare, but it has happened twice).  For me, it actually helped alot.  But game experiences are going to differ. Especially since the Canterlot update did not clear any parasprite swarms in my game.

I'm starting to get annoyed with the Changelings, I seem to be getting about 20/day lately which is NUTS.  Its hard to tell how many exactly as when you defeat a few it seems a few more will walk in from outside the map.

Its actually fairly easy to keep Parasprites under control however if you have plenty of bits to spare.  They do not spawn on or within 1 square of objects, even the dirt tracks, so you just need to create a grid of trees, paving, etc.  I created a large apple orchard around the CSC clubhouse and sweet apple acres so that no Parasprites ever spawn there.

However the best way of earning gems is actually clearing up the Parasprites, so you don't really want to keep them from spawning if you need gems.

There's a way to tell If there's Changelings in Canterlot. Some of them Walk on those Darkened Areas so It's easy to tell and some Walk on your expanded areas so You just need to tap one of the mane6 and see if they're Changelings or Not. The only Annoying Part about the Changelings is Magic. They can be Twice Annoying as Magic Parasprites, but they may be on Rare Occassion because I only got 1 Magic Changeling on my End.

(edited)

Add me!  Especially if you're playing with a kindle fire.  My gameloft ID is indigoat, just like here.  I'll be a good pony friend, I promise.

(I hope it's okay that I mostly joined the forums so I could post this.  If that worries you, don't friend me, I understand.)

Edited by indigoat

well at a stand still with the quests now, 600 gems for the town hall and purchase minuette and Twi's dad because of how slow heart collecting is its a pain. Collect 1 the rest disappear till i click off and on friends again.

well at a stand still with the quests now, 600 gems for the town hall and purchase minuette and Twi's dad because of how slow heart collecting is its a pain. Collect 1 the rest disappear till i click off and on friends again.

I feel your pain there. I'm stuck at Fancypants Quest in Ponyville which is I need to get him for 100 Gems, and get Fancypants at 2 stars. For Canterlot Quests, I still have to get Twinkleshine and then I have Clear Out Obstacles and the other Quest is that I have to collect Loyalty shards.

It's just not only the Heart Collecting is being slow, but It's just Gameloft Live I believe. It's hard to gift your Friends back when they send you a Gift.

I always look for bargains when it comes to gems and quests. When it says that I need to do something, but the skip step thing is cheaper, I always skip.

Also, my GL username is Squadalah.

(I was being original!)

What this game really, really needs is a way to use the social network to trade Elements of Harmony shards. Seriously, I am getting overrun by magic, loyalty, and kindness parasprites and changelings, and I am not getting enough elements to stop them.

If you have a lot of ponies then getting the Shards should be easy to get. The Only Shards that you're gonna Worry the most is Magic because they're very rare and hard to get. Kindness and Loyalty Shouldn't be a Problem. It Is most likely that the Hospital, Cafe, Hair Salon, House of Jokes, and Schoolhouse carry Both Kindness and Loyalty Shards. If you Assign your ponies to the shops with big money, probably you'll get more of those.

If You're collecting Shards from Canterlot, The Shops carries Random Shards and You're limited to 4 Shops so Assign your Ponies Carefully. The Only Pony You need to Switch Shops is the Unicorn Guard since he's part of the Canterlot Quest. There's only 15 ponies total in Canterlot and You can't assign the mane6 in the Canterlot Shops. I just wish there was more ponies and shops in Canterlot.

If you have a lot of ponies then getting the Shards should be easy to get. The Only Shards that you're gonna Worry the most is Magic because they're very rare and hard to get. Kindness and Loyalty Shouldn't be a Problem. It Is most likely that the Hospital, Cafe, Hair Salon, House of Jokes, and Schoolhouse carry Both Kindness and Loyalty Shards. If you Assign your ponies to the shops with big money, probably you'll get more of those.

Most of my loyalty shards I'm getting from lemons, so idk if there reale sraight conection between shards level and amoun of gold shop produses.

It's based on how Rare the Shards are, but I'm not 100% sure if the Elements of Harmony increases the Rate on the Shards from the Shop so That's 1 Question I'd like to know because I'm near Unlocking the Element of Magic so I Have around between 110-130 Magic Shards and then After that, I'm Home Free of the elements so I can get rid of Magic Changelings and Parasprites as I can and keep both Canterlot and Ponyville Decor'd and Not to mention that I'm using the Decors like I own that Spot such as Lakes and Paths.

Like I said Before, All I know is that Laughter is the Most Common Shard while Magic is the most Rare Shard to Get so with both ponyville and canterlot, It's easy to get Shards from the Shops in Both of these Areas.

(edited)

I have most of my ponies at those high-dollar shops and I'm still mostly getting Generosity and Honesty shards. I actually get a lot of Kindness shards from the Canterlot Donut Shop of all places. Loyalty is hit or miss from any of the shops in Ponyville and Canterlot.

Plus it seems that the parasprites and changelings more likely to spawn are those for which you have few shards.

Edited by AtomicBassCannon

I have to apologize to everyone who sent me friend requests on Gameloft live. So I contacted Hasbro and tech support told me to do tons of different things because my app would not stop loading. Circle went round and round and round... In the end Hasbro said, " wait til the next release." BEST tech support ever. I have 30+ requests, and many of my established friends have (I think) stopped playing... I used to get 30 heart gifts and a few treasure chests a day... And of COURSE I gifted daily and did treasure chests daily, too!

I have given close to 200 treasure chests... Now, MLP has a quirk where it won't load in friend.

Oh... Worst part... Gah... I was so close to finishing the game..had all shops almost all ponies... Game crashed due to corrupt save file.

I used I-FUNBOX (download from cnet to your PC), install, hook your iPad, itouch, whatever, to view your app data files... I went into the MLP "documents" folder and saved off the save file and profile file - these are the two you really néed. Actually, because I was paranoid, I saved all the files in the documents folder... I deleted the app, and reloaded profile file. MLP opened (yeah!).. But from the start (boo!) So, I loaded in the save file. Same problem. So, I sent both files to Hasbro. Haven't heard back - not surprising.

So, I am on my THIRD Ponyville. I am thinking of having a Facebook account to add friends, but I don't know... Love the game - hate that the developers can't make it & Gameloft live more stable.

Posted this to help people save off their files with confidence. Until Hasbro fixes the problem, you can start another game. When/if problem gets fixed, you can save off the current game, finish prior game, and go back to the one you are doing. This is for ADDICTS .. Like me...

Anyway, Gameloft ID is pony31. Trying to get Hasbro to fix their app too!

Like I said Before, All I know is that Laughter is the Most Common Shard while Magic is the most Rare Shard to Get so with both ponyville and canterlot, It's easy to get Shards from the Shops in Both of these Areas.

So, if you start the game OVER (like I had to do) from the canterlot update, you find that the magic shards, while fewest, come a lot easier. It is actually as if the developers listened to their users for once!

right sorry, my username is the same as on here, zerosonicdrive. it's the username i use on nearly every site i go to and sign up to. i also have a deviantart account where i post up some of my pony related artworks to if your interested.

my gamesloft id is Snow_Shot ^^ 

hearts would greatly be appreciated and of course i will sent hearts to you

as i have brought everything with the ingame credits and all that is left is ponies that is gotten via gems and hearts