Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I think I'm starting to find that Canterlot Quests is Easy to do Compared to the Ponyville Quests. Well Probably Comparing these 2 Quests, It's Probably the Gem Costs needed for the Quests. Probably around 80+ Gems or more to Complete Canterlot Quests and it takes around 200 Gems or More to Complete the Ponyville Quests.

If you guys are wondering about my Gameloft Live ID, it's the same Name as Here, KirbyFluttershy. Just Give me a PM through Gameloft Live that you're from here (this forums) so that way I can recognize you guys. I know it's hard to recognize some of us with all the random friend requests, but It Might Be Best or Good Idea to PM.

(edited)

Hello, I'm looking for mlp friends on Gameloft. I love this game, but I need friends for hearts. Please add me! Anyone is welcome to :)

My username is Lujane

Edited by Lujane

I've been pretty lucky with gems and changelings/parasprites. Right now, I have 75 gems, and that's only from daily bonuses and defeating swarms of parasprites and changelings. I REALLY wanna get soarin' before that sale's over, or else I might just have to do an emergency balloon pop game attempt. 

My gameloft account is meluvsmlp............. Okay honestly I have NO idea why I I chose that username in the first place. It was the only thing that pop into my head. So add me if you want to happy.png

I've been pretty lucky with gems and changelings/parasprites. Right now, I have 75 gems, and that's only from daily bonuses and defeating swarms of parasprites and changelings. I REALLY wanna get soarin' before that sale's over, or else I might just have to do an emergency balloon pop game attempt. 

What Emergency Balloon Pop game? Are you referring to the one that costs gems? I thought the one that costs gems lets you win some ponies that requires the balloon pop game.

For me, I'm just long ways off Ponyville Quests, but Canterlot Quests is becoming easy as I know. I know I have to get Fancy Pants and Soarin for Ponyville Quest, but Twinkleshine has to come first since I need her for the Canterlot Quest.

What Emergency Balloon Pop game? Are you referring to the one that costs gems? I thought the one that costs gems lets you win some ponies that requires the balloon pop game.

For me, I'm just long ways off Ponyville Quests, but Canterlot Quests is becoming easy as I know. I know I have to get Fancy Pants and Soarin for Ponyville Quest, but Twinkleshine has to come first since I need her for the Canterlot Quest.

The one that costs 25 gems. There's a sale that's going on now, in which Soarin's 50% off regular price. There are only 4 days left for the sale and if the four days expire, there is still a chance. The balloon pop game I was referring to was the one that costs 25 gems. The balloon pop game is now offering some ponies that regularly cost gems. 

(edited)
I know I have to get Fancy Pants and Soarin for Ponyville Quest

sad.png I had enough gems for soarin on sale and spent them on Fancy Pants, cause I didn't think that Soarin part of quest as well, I'll never get anypony I want like that. Even baloon pop for gems gave me the least wanted ponies - Snails and Caramel.

Edited by HungryTroll

img-1466337-1-sad.png I had enough gems for soarin on sale and spent them on Fancy Pants, cause I didn't think that Soarin part of quest as well, I'll never get anypony I want like that. Even baloon pop for gems gave me the least wanted ponies - Snails and Caramel.

don't give up just yet, you never know how things might change. for example i did the gems ballon pop game hoping to get some rainbow dash shards and instead got the great and powerful trixie.

• Brohoof 1

don't give up just yet, you never know how things might change. for example i did the gems ballon pop game hoping to get some rainbow dash shards and instead got the great and powerful trixie.

Yeap, tnx. I'm not giving up I just wish I knew about soarin be part of quest earlier so I could get him while he's on sale. And now I have to save gems one more time, and I want baloon pop ponies, almost all of them :)

• Brohoof 1

Well Soarin was part of the Quest I believe. If I'm Right, It was suppose to be on the way to rainbow dash's Quests. I know it's tough to Accumulate that much gems for Soarin and other ponies that requires them for the quest. My Guess is that just accumulate every 30 hearts after getting all other ponies that requires Hearts to buy and then turn in every 30 Hearts to get a chance of winning the gems which is my plan all along.

I know I have Fallen Behind on my ponies in ponyville, but I'm focused on doing Canterlot Quests for the time being. I should probably get Diamond Tiara Next after I get Twinkleshine for the Canterlot Quest. I Just wish these Quests doesn't cost too much gems since it's becoming too long to go through.

I've had the game for a few days now and I have now reached the point where I have to beg for hearts. So would you kindly add me as a freind my user name ID is firesoxs pretty much the same as evry other thing i do on the internets if you want to find me anywhere else

Loyalty Shards is becoming Worst fear right Next to Magic Shards. The Reason why is because of the Loyalty Changelings and Parasprites to clear out, but It's most likely to be Loyalty Changelings. I've been getting a lot of them or I may say too many Loyalty Changelings. I may have to step up my Production cuz I'm gonna run low on loyalty Shards so Fast. Speaking of Shards, I have about 130/150 Magic Shards so far to unlock the last element (finally!). I'm pretty much closer in getting Twinkleshine if i can get through the next 5 days or less since the free gems is coming in handy.

If you start again (gasp) from the canterlot update, then all the shards are much easier. I had to do this because my save file got corrupted.

I can finally access Gameloft live! So go ahead and friend me. I do gift and give treasure chests. For some reason, the social link is still quirky and mlp won't pull over all my Gameloft live friends.

Magic shards seem to come randomly, but again, if you start the game from the update, you'll get a lot more of them (not tons, just significantly more).

Good luck

Forgot to add that my Gameloft ID is also my mlp handle... Pony31. So go ahead and add me, if you want. I'm on my 3rd time round of the game.

Well Magic Shards are Rare so it's pretty much hard to get those if you don't have many ponies to assign the shops on. I know Collecting Shards is tough even which shards are annoying for parasprites and changelings. For me, Loyalty and Magic Parasprites are becoming my worst fear, but for changelings, Loyalty is becoming my worst fear and I'm gonna run low on the shards if more loyalty changelings occur and I have 76 Loyalty Shards left.

Man I was hoping magic shards would be less rare once I activated the stone, but no luck. How ever I think I'm noticing a bit of a pattern with the magic changelings. While I was gathering enough shards to ativate the stone I was ignoring both magic changelings and parasprites. At first it was two then I got two more totaling four but I didn't even try to get rid of them I did not tap them once. And for almost a month and a half I didn't get another one. Every other element came and went but I didn't run into anymore magic ones. After I activated the stone and had about two shards left. I decide to start trying to get rid of them and as soon as I did another one came. Now I have five. I think as long as you don't touch no more will come. So I try to collect magic shards until I have enough to get rid of them all at once

Is anyone still having issues with the Gameloft Live! thing? I still have issues where I can't access my friends because it takes forever to load and even when it's done loading, no one but Celestia will show up about 99.9% of the time. Sometimes I can get 1 heart gem, but since I'm questing for Minuette AND Twilight's Dad, it's going by uber slow =/

(edited)

Hey EveryPony,

I love MLP as well as the game !!! Hmm what is the highiest level that u can reach on the game? Ive gotten up to 70 but for some reason when I click on the level to see how many stars I need to advance to the next level it says something like this 21195-21195 which I have the stars to move to the next level if there is one but how do I fix this? Im also getting this message when I try to open the game it says one or more parameters are incorrect how do I fix this?

Thanks

Oh if yall want to add me on game live my ID is kswmzlu

Edited by SunSparkle

>get through all of the missions on the regular game in Ponyville

>except 1 which is the mission to buy the 650 gem worth City Hall building

>*sigh* figure I'm never getting Luna because the price for this is pants-on-head retarded high

~fast forward many months later...~

>Canterlot update

>"Oh so you only have to deal with parasprites only ONCE you have a shard of it? That should help thin-"

>the game almost daily has 5-7 at one time show up and has sucked away all of my Loyalty Shards along with Magic Shards which aren't really any easier to get

>WOW GAME WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CHANGELINGS JESUS CHRIST SCREW OFF ALREADY

>get through the game, defeat Chrysalis

>"YAY I BEAT I-......wait. What's there left to do?"

>last mission is "Welcome Shining Armor!" who is worth 650 gems

*sigh* I think I'm just never going to beat this damn game. sad.png

I've had about enough of the dicking around on the money grabbing of it by Gameloft so I'll just let my gems stack up over time because no way am I paying $100 for enough gems to get Shining Armor or City Hall. I just can't.

This is beyond ridiculous.

• Brohoof 3

Is anyone still having issues with the Gameloft Live! thing? I still have issues where I can't access my friends because it takes forever to load and even when it's done loading, no one but Celestia will show up about 99.9% of the time. Sometimes I can get 1 heart gem, but since I'm questing for Minuette AND Twilight's Dad, it's going by uber slow =/

Its been working fine for me, although very slow like you say.  If my friends do not appear I just click the refresh button and then after another long pause they all appear.

Hey EveryPony,

I love MLP as well as the game !!! Hmm what is the highiest level that u can reach on the game? Ive gotten up to 70 but for some reason when I click on the level to see how many stars I need to advance to the next level it says something like this 21195-21195 which I have the stars to move to the next level if there is one but how do I fix this? Im also getting this message when I try to open the game it says one or more parameters are incorrect how do I fix this?

Thanks

Oh if yall want to add me on game live my ID is kswmzlu

That is how you know you reached the current level cap.

>get through all of the missions on the regular game in Ponyville

>except 1 which is the mission to buy the 650 gem worth City Hall building

>*sigh* figure I'm never getting Luna because the price for this is pants-on-head retarded high

~fast forward many months later...~

>Canterlot update

>"Oh so you only have to deal with parasprites only ONCE you have a shard of it? That should help thin-"

>the game almost daily has 5-7 at one time show up and has sucked away all of my Loyalty Shards along with Magic Shards which aren't really any easier to get

>WOW GAME WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CHANGELINGS JESUS CHRIST SCREW OFF ALREADY

>get through the game, defeat Chrysalis

>"YAY I BEAT I-......wait. What's there left to do?"

>last mission is "Welcome Shining Armor!" who is worth 650 gems

*sigh* I think I'm just never going to beat this damn game. img-1485327-1-sad.png

I've had about enough of the dicking around on the money grabbing of it by Gameloft so I'll just let my gems stack up over time because no way am I paying $100 for enough gems to get Shining Armor or City Hall. I just can't.

This is beyond ridiculous.

I hear you.  I haven't been able to connect to give heart gems lately!  And I'm on a loyalty shard drought.  I get a few shards, but I still have a swarm of parapsrites and 3-4 changelings to defeat.  Insane.  Anywho, I gonna keep trying to give hearts, but like I said, the connection has been flimsy lately.

Patience is key.  As hard as I've had to resist buying, I got Soarin without it (of course he went on sale two days afterward...).  Anything above 200 odd gems in unreasonable, in my opinion.

I'm probably on the same page as you since the loyalty changelings and parasprites have been draining my Loyalty Shards and It's becoming quite a pain to get more out of the shops. All I'm hoping for is that I need to get either DIamond Tiara or Exchange 25 gems for a chance of winning a pony from a balloon pop game. I'm quite a few Magic Shards away from Unlocking Element of Magic so hopefully it won't be long.

Can someone help me out with a little issue? For some random reason my game data got reset. Thankfully I remembered that I backed up my data so I restored it, but since then I've been unable to connect to Gameloft live. Well, I can log into it, but after I return to game it says that I have no Gameloft friends and tells me to log in again...

Its getting kinda annoying since my backup was from a month ago and I have to get my hearts all over again because I didn't have any Gameloft friends a month ago :P

Any help would be great, thanks /)

I have almost 70 gems and that's only from defeating parasprites and changelings. It's also from the daily bonuses as well and leveling up. I'm waiting until I could at least play the 25 gem balloon game twice. Last time I played it, I got Upper Crust in Canterlot. But still, things are just downright ridiculous. 

http://www.change.org/petitions/gameloft-stop-fleecing-fandom-lower-prices-in-mlp-game

Even though this is a bit old, we can still try to pull it off. 

I think we need more Canterlot Ponies such as Jet set and other Ponies because Canterlot Shops is just too small to assign the ponies with.

My Canterlot is being swarmed by changelings, but Just to tell you that kind of situation, In reference to Too Many Pinkie Pies, There's too many Twilight Sparkles in my canterlot and I have to get through these quests.

Wow. You're so lucky to get Upper Crust in Canterlot. I haven't gotten 1 Balloon Pop game pony just yet.

I'm probably on the same page as you since the loyalty changelings and parasprites have been draining my Loyalty Shards and It's becoming quite a pain to get more out of the shops. All I'm hoping for is that I need to get either DIamond Tiara or Exchange 25 gems for a chance of winning a pony from a balloon pop game. I'm quite a few Magic Shards away from Unlocking Element of Magic so hopefully it won't be long.

Yeah, I still have almost 100 magic shards to go. ;_;  And I have miserable luck with the gem balloonpop game.  I got another 3 swarms of loyalty parasprties this morning, but I DID manage to get hearts out to everypony. Finally!