Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Well If you want to Get More Elements of Harmony Shards, You need to get more Ponies and assign them to the Shops. I know that everyone here knows that the Most Annoying Shards would be Magic because they are rare to get. It's most likely that the Ponyville Town Hall and Hospital Carries them and Canterlot Shops Carries them as well. I saved a lot of Shards except Loyalty and Magic Shards so apparently those 2 shards are probably my worst nightmare for loyalty Changelings and Parasprites, but mostly the Changelings.

The Canterlot Update would've Cleared the Parasprites out which it happened to most of us that had the update.

Well If you want to Get More Elements of Harmony Shards, You need to get more Ponies and assign them to the Shops. I know that everyone here knows that the Most Annoying Shards would be Magic because they are rare to get. It's most likely that the Ponyville Town Hall and Hospital Carries them and Canterlot Shops Carries them as well. I saved a lot of Shards except Loyalty and Magic Shards so apparently those 2 shards are probably my worst nightmare for loyalty Changelings and Parasprites, but mostly the Changelings.

The Canterlot Update would've Cleared the Parasprites out which it happened to most of us that had the update.

Trust me. I have every single shop except for City Hall in Ponyville: there is literally NO REASON why I shouldn't be swimming in shards of every single kind but the game is -extremely- stingy to unfair proportions.

I had a huge backlog of all kinds of shards until the Canterlot update.  Since then the sheer number of changelings has caused me to run out of Magic and Generosity, despite the fact I have ever single shop and check in every day.

It makes no sense that the Parasprites/Changelings spawn faster than you can actually earn shards to clear them.

I wouldn't be surprised if even keeping the game open all day and redeeming things as they become available you would STILL run out.

(edited)

Anybody want to add me? Novalee88 via gameloft. Will return any gifts! I am currently stuck on the 3 treasure chests quest because I don't have any friends for the game img-1531110-1-sad.png

I'll add you.

The loyalty shard drought continues.  Good to know I'm not alone, though (although I'm sorry that you guys are also experiencing this). I can finally give hearts reguarly, but now I can't watch any videos for gems.  Aquiring them has slowed to a crawl.

Edited by Scarletvine
  • Brohoof 1

Think yourself lucky, they have never offered the bonus offers in the UK that I can tell so you have to earn them slowly. 

If it wasn't for hacking an earlier version of the game I would probably have given up by now.  When I finally run out of gems I will probably call it a day.

Looks like we're getting a new pony on the next update guys, but it's gonna be while if my estimate is right (or maybe later on). Not sure if it's for ponyville or canterlot, but that's like one thing I'd like to know or either way, maybe crystal empire update?

Well If you want to Get More Elements of Harmony Shards, Y ou need to get more Ponies and assign them to the Shops. I know that everyone here knows that the Most Annoying Shards would be Magic because they are rare to get. It's most likely that the Ponyville Town Hall and Hospital Carries them and Canterlot Shops Carries them as well. I saved a lot of Shards except Loyalty and Magic Shards so apparently those 2 shards are probably my worst nightmare for loyalty Changelings and Parasprites, but mostly the Changelings.

The observatory in canterlot gives out magic shards pretty regularly. And sometimes from the royal conservatory. The hospital and town hall give but not often enough. I would spend the gems on the obsevatory before anything else if you want magic shards

Well i got no kind of update but Frankly all I want is some new decor for canterlot. I mean all that we have are trees and bushes a cake and an over priced discord statue. Just pillars or benches or some decent wedding decor. I haven't had two much trouble with the parasprites or changelings. My loyalty shards are slowly depleating though.

Add me! I'm Cl0wnyz, I need Scootaloo for a mission thing! Please help me :D I hope some people will actually help. PLEAAAASSSEEEEEEEEE

I tried to add you but couldn't find you. I remembered the 0 too. Try adding me. My gameloft username is Novalee88. Ugh it won't let me post cause not enough characters but hopefully now.

Hi all! I would be thrilled if you could add me.

My name is 1MissRin (exactly like my name in this here forum).

I play often and I also gift often.

Thanks!

Idk if I'm just lucky, but I got no problem with loyalty shard, their amount constantly rising. But yeah magic paraspraits eating my vilage since I've decided to try colect enough shards for magic stone :)

I thought that it would be cool to start a topic where everypony gives information on that game.  Please share your knowledge with everypony.  If you wana be my friend on gameloft, message me.  

• Brohoof 2

I thought that it would be cool to start a topic where everypony gives information on that game. Please share your knowledge with everypony. If you wana be my friend on gameloft, message me.

I rhought about that but we need one person who will collect all information in first post, otherwise no one will ever find anything in topic like that :)

(edited)

Um... I'm no pro app maker... Nor do I have the money to get the apple license to put payfor apps on... Nor do I want to do it for free...

It would be an easy process... But... Time, impatience, and money is what I lack... So... Maybe sometime in the future il make one... But.........

Would it be cheaper and less money if you made it for the Android to test it out? By the way I have it for android and love to know how to add friends to my list! My name is AlicornRarity23.

Edited by AlicornRarityFOREVER

Wow. I hate to say this, but loyalty shards are becoming quite a pain and annoying. I can tell by the loyalty changlings which they gobbled up more loyalty shards than magic parasprites were. So i'm guessing that loyalty changlings in canterlot are more annoyiing than magic parasprites were.

Anyway, I added everyone here except those that I haven't added yet.

Wow. I hate to say this, but loyalty shards are becoming quite a pain and annoying. I can tell by the loyalty changlings which they gobbled up more loyalty shards than magic parasprites were. So i'm guessing that loyalty changlings in canterlot are more annoyiing than magic parasprites were.

Anyway, I added everyone here except those that I haven't added yet.

Definitely.  I had just about gotten all the loyalty changelings out of the way, when of course I got raided again.  In other news, I just got Twist with hearts from you guys.  Am I the only one who thinks she's cute?  I want to use the gems I have for a balloon pop, but I should probably keep saving.  The temptation is killer.

Hello, I love this game. It's so addicting lol. My I'd for game loft is Zashkia. Feel free to add me as a friend for the game. I'm hoping they add more ponies and shop to the game soon.

They said we were gonna get an update, but there's no exact date and time. All I know for sure was that we're getting sunset shimmer (pony) on the next update so yeah, there's no further details on when we're getting that kind of update.

(edited)

I just got the update, no more parasprites! *does a dance*

And, yup, Sunset Shimmer is there, too! And a few others, as well as little theatre stages for both Ponyville and Canterlot. Cool stuff!Still, I'd like to see Babs Seed.

Asticana, I can't find you on GL. :(

Edited by Scarletvine

Thank God the gem prices went down on most of the ponies and buildings! I didn't think I would ever be able to get 600 for the town hall in Ponyville, and now I'm only 20 or so away :D

What bugs me though is that I can't do the "watch a movie" thing for the quest. I built the theater, but it doesn't process when I watch something

You wanna take the chance of skipping that 2nd objective of that quest for 1 gem because it didn't process after watching the movie. Not only The Gem Prices went down on most Ponies and Shops, but Also the Gem Cost for Flim & Flam's balloon pop Game has been reduced to 10 gems, making it easy enough to win more balloon pop ponies.

The Downside part of this update was that Octavia was moved to Canterlot from Ponyville so If you purchased her before this update, She'll be moved to the Inventory on Canterlot Tab and when she's brought back, Her Stars will reset so If you had 5 stars on her back in ponyville, Her Stars will revert back to 0

You wanna take the chance of skipping that 2nd objective of that quest for 1 gem because it didn't process after watching the movie. Not only The Gem Prices went down on most Ponies and Shops, but Also the Gem Cost for Flim & Flam's balloon pop Game has been reduced to 10 gems, making it easy enough to win more balloon pop ponies.

The Downside part of this update was that Octavia was moved to Canterlot from Ponyville so If you purchased her before this update, She'll be moved to the Inventory on Canterlot Tab and when she's brought back, Her Stars will reset so If you had 5 stars on her back in ponyville, Her Stars will revert back to 0

I noticed that when that Fredrick pony was added to my Canterlot; I was wondering why or how she got to my inventory. Oh well, if her going back to no stars is the price for lowered gem prices, I say that's awesome

Thank God the gem prices went down on most of the ponies and buildings! I didn't think I would ever be able to get 600 for the town hall in Ponyville, and now I'm only 20 or so away biggrin.png

What bugs me though is that I can't do the "watch a movie" thing for the quest. I built the theater, but it doesn't process when I watch something

I have the same problem with the theatre.  Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.  But I'm glad they made a few things a bit more doable without having to dig into our bank accounts.