Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I can finally afford these ponies! And I got Luna back! I still wish there was more canterlot decoration then trees, bushes and roads but o well. Having the same issues with the movie thing. Won't register and keeps reloading the game. I'm sure they will fix it soon.

Thank God the gem prices went down on most of the ponies and buildings! I didn't think I would ever be able to get 600 for the town hall in Ponyville, and now I'm only 20 or so away biggrin.png

What bugs me though is that I can't do the "watch a movie" thing for the quest. I built the theater, but it doesn't process when I watch something

I'm having that same issue, but a bug fix update will come soon to fix that...at least I hope it would come, because now we could get up 10 free gems plus the daily bonus plus the ones we get from parasprites and changelings. 

Add me! :3 Im Directioner4evr . (It's my sister's.) Also, I have a question: When do you get changelings and also I don't know what to do for a quest. I have to get a restaurant in Ponyville but I don't have much gems. How'd you guys do it?

(edited)

Did they remove the "being able to play offline" aspect of the game? Because now it won't let me connect to the game without Internet.

Edited by ~Rainbow Dash~

Me: Oh hey new update...seems they're prepping people for Equestria Gir-..........why is Octavia available? I already have her.

*finds out she's now back to 0 to raise her with her parents in Canterlot*

Me: Oh. Okay then that makes sense sorta: she even has a new avatar image too.

*blah blah blah play game, 20 more changelings later...*

Me: Seems Octavia's not around or somethin...she's still in my inventor- *suddenly there's 5 Octavias in my Canterlot all living with her parents*

tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png

GAMELOFT: MAGNIFICENT PROGRAMMERS WHO ALWAYS PROVIDE QUALITY GAMING! dry.png

Me: Oh hey new update...seems they're prepping people for Equestria Gir-..........why is Octavia available? I already have her.

*finds out she's now back to 0 to raise her with her parents in Canterlot*

Me: Oh. Okay then that makes sense sorta: she even has a new avatar image too.

*blah blah blah play game, 20 more changelings later...*

Me: Seems Octavia's not around or somethin...she's still in my inventor- *suddenly there's 5 Octavias in my Canterlot all living with her parents*

tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png

GAMELOFT: MAGNIFICENT PROGRAMMERS WHO ALWAYS PROVIDE QUALITY GAMING! dry.png

BECAUSE ONE BUG IS ENOUGH PROOF THAT GAMELOFT CAN'T DO SHIT! AMIRITE OR AMIRITE!

Or, you know, it was a simple oversight on their part.

BECAUSE ONE BUG IS ENOUGH PROOF THAT GAMELOFT CAN'T DO SHIT! AMIRITE OR AMIRITE!

Or, you know, it was a simple oversight on their part.

I wasn't aware that this problem doesn't mean I can't comment still on how ridiciulous how the developers can constantly miss out on bugs, glitches, or constant problems that grow the more the game is updated each and every time.

There have been plenty of problems with the game. I think I'm allowed to comment on the latest one considering it is on the latest update, thank you.

I wasn't aware that this problem doesn't mean I can't comment still on how ridiciulous how the developers can constantly miss out on bugs, glitches, or constant problems that grow the more the game is updated each and every time.

There have been plenty of problems with the game. I think I'm allowed to comment on the latest one considering it is on the latest update, thank you.

It's not the message itself, it's the presentation. You can post your message in 1001+ ways (not literally before you want me to name them all and yes it has happened). Doesn't mean you have to pot it in a way that makes it look like the mirror pool bug (seems like a fun name) is a huge deal when there's one which is actually worse, the theater.

It's not the message itself, it's the presentation. You can post your message in 1001+ ways (not literally before you want me to name them all and yes it has happened). Doesn't mean you have to pot it in a way that makes it look like the mirror pool bug (seems like a fun name) is a huge deal when there's one which is actually worse, the theater.

I'm NOT making anything a bigger deal than anything else: stop projecting. I am reporting my own experience and my feelings on it, holy crap.

I'm NOT making anything a bigger deal than anything else: stop projecting. I am reporting my own experience and my feelings on it, holy crap.

"GAMELOFT: MAGNIFICENT PROGRAMMERS WHO ALWAYS PROVIDE QUALITY GAMING!"

Looked alot like sarcasm.

But in any case, I see people are having problems with the theater so I'm not the only one. :/

Also, Sunset Shimmers...

1010166_575233755849569_1671638304_n.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I started a new game and I lost all the person I had already added. I am looking for new friends to add to my gameloft account. My username is safrania98. I will return gifts.

Edited by astalicia

My name is Xidphel on Gameloft. I give out chests when my friends decide to load. I figure people are rarely online to get chest drops so I wouldn't bother with those.

(edited)

Hmmm, didn't Android get the Canterlot update first last time?  This time it seems they are dragging their feet getting us the Sunset Shimmer update.  Lets hope its to make sure they ironed out the bugs this time, but I doubt it.

I hate this update different versions at different times thing though, as I believe that is why so often you cannot visit other peoples game worlds because they are running different version of the game.  They should hold out and release the iOS/Android versions at the same time so we remain in parity.

I started a new game and I lost all the person I had already added. I am looking for new friends to add to my gameloft account. My username is safrania98. I will return gifts.

Surely if you use the same GameLoft ID it will remember all your friends?

Edited by Alexander Atkin

My update is running smoothly but I noticed that there are not enough jobs for everypony. I really wished they added a new shop maybe a boutique or something rarity did day it was the place for high fashion.

Well I'm not sure What level you are and how much money you have right now. If I were you, I would start building up Stars and assign the Ponies to the Shops that provides Big Money. In Ponyville, Just assign the ponies that provides Big Money. In Canterlot, You have to build up to 4-5 Stars to assign the ponies to the Shop which are the Pizzeria, The Cafe, Royal Conservatory, Donut Shop and Observatory which are the only 5 shops you will have and you will have a total of 15 ponies to assign to the Canterlot Shops.

If you have a lot of Ponies and Unassigned Shops in Ponyville, You wanna Build Up stars and assign them to the shops that has no required stars which it requires 1 pony to assign while you build up stars for them. In this current Update, you should be able to win some Ponies from Balloon Pop game for 10 Gems each if you're lucky enough. If you have a lot of Hearts, then You wanna get many Ponies that are required to buy them.

All of my Canterlot Shops are Assigned except some Canterlot Ponies aren't assigned yet and haven't met the requirements to put them in a Shop just yet so I'm working on that, and Some of my Ponyville Shops are assigned. The only Shops that aren't assigned are my Antique Shop, Toy Store, Popcorn Stand, and Asparagus Stand. The only Shops That I haven't gotten are quills & sofas and Town Hall.

(edited)

Please add me on GL xD My username is raynaelisabeth

I'm super clueless though. I don't understand how to add friends... I'm also annoyed how collecting diamonds is so slow. I wish RD wasn't 90 diamonds, I'm still saving up to get Rarity who is 35. Ugh -___- so slow!

Edited by Rayna

Yayyay.png  the update fixed Gameloft Live on my phone. Thanks to all you guys who have been sending me stuff while I've been unable to send back.

Now if you would excuse me, I have......272 gifts to accept!blink.png

....this might take a while.

Hey everyone. I got the game for my Iphone a while ago and I need friends so I figured posting here I would get at least two

My name for the Gameloft add is : jesusisbestpony

(edited)

I wonder when Gameloft will add characters from season 3. They released the Canterlot wedding update in March, almost a year after the episode premiered. If they do add anyone from season 3, they will most likely be members of the Apple family or crystal ponies.

For anyone who wishes to add me, my Gameloft name is the same as my forums name: Shocker1991.

Edited by shocker1991

I take it back, the Android update rolled out to my phone yesterday.  Nice to finally have Luna but I hope they fixed the changelings spawning almost outside the viewable area of the map, that gets very annoying.

I already noticed a new bug though, Olivia is not being removed from my inventory.  I now have 5 wandering around Canterlot because every time I click her in the inventory it adds another one and I tried after restarting the game a few times to see if the glitch was temporary, lol.

Screenshot_2013-06-18-23-27-14.png

I was surprised we got Sunset Shimmer yet haven't had a Crystal Empire update.

• Brohoof 1

There'es five Octavia's because of changelings. It isn't a bug, it's just the game. Pretty hard to get rid of.. I hate changlings T^T

My Gameloft user is directioner4evr . I return gifts (if sent) and I often send out gifts daily, but not to anyone who isn't active. I realllyy need heart gems so please add. :)

just a terrible time trying to get on gameloft live today. it says i'm registered under my email address but not sure my usernamr and all i can do is reset my password. any idea what i can do to play socially finally? how do i find my username?

Ok i finally used a different email address and got a new one setup correctly. freewavepony is the id. Let's be friends....Guess I'll also be reading this thread for more hints as I've been figuring it out on my own up til now.

Sweet. The update finally fixed this feature for Samsung.

Anyways, my ID is ZeeFirebolt. Add  me. Please. I need to get that damn Scoots. ;A;

I take it back, the Android update rolled out to my phone yesterday.  Nice to finally have Luna but I hope they fixed the changelings spawning almost outside the viewable area of the map, that gets very annoying.

I already noticed a new bug though, Olivia is not being removed from my inventory.  I now have 5 wandering around Canterlot because every time I click her in the inventory it adds another one and I tried after restarting the game a few times to see if the glitch was temporary, lol.

img-1574382-1-Screenshot_2013-06-18-23-2

I was surprised we got Sunset Shimmer yet haven't had a Crystal Empire update.

I have that bug with Octavia also, it is really frustrating. xD

My gameloft username is Reshff if anyone wants to add me, I send gift as often as I can.