Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

28 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

It has to be the same iOS devices as I recall however if any new devices like playing this app on windows 10 and/or android devices, you'll have to start things over from the beginning

Well you get to make your own ponyville, canterlot, crystal empire, and klugetown. Others available to you are group quests which it requires a lot of creatures all over the equestria, the mine cart mini-game which is similar to DKC's mine cart carnage stage, and of course there's the equestria girls dance mini-game, but not very rewarding after you gel all the rewards available and will repeat per rewards.

Both of mine are IOS devices. What am I supposed to do?

1 hour ago, Heir to the Monado said:

Both of mine are IOS devices. What am I supposed to do?

If you started from your iPhone, try to back up the data to your cloud storage and then see if you can try to do that on your iPad. if not, then load the game and see if it has given you the option to load your data from the previous date you played at as you load the game up.

I did have that problem before when I re-installed the game on my iPad due to my brother's password so I was given the option to load the data from the previous day or date that I played the game at.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I just recently started playing it again after many weeks of not touching it.

Completed the entire Canterlot wedding quest line, and I'm almost done with the Ponyville one. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Well, the maze was pretty fun. I’ve used upgrades to get Nirik best divine dragon horse. Now I’m backtracking to clear the rest of the areas and see if there are other characters I wanna upgrade, and by extension, get them. Right now I’m torn between Princess Trix, and best divine dragon horse 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

The maze takes time and patience. I just hate that I have to wait out with this energy system...wish you could upgrade so that way you could use more energy each time you progress. 

Is much better than the other systems. I’ve missed two whole days, but was able to defeat Cosmos this far before the event ends. Plus you get to choose what characters you want to win over, with some pretty rare and expensive ones included 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2018-03-02 at 9:26 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Yeah, can you believe my progress only lasted two months at most? And, to my shame, fell to the temptation of spending money on the game since Nightmare Rarity came. Spent over 100$ on it, but I take it as a sign that it was a mistake spending money on it, so left it for good

In the end, I was bored, and needed another mobile game with Dragalia Lost gone :sunny:. Surprisingly, the game is performing much better, but I ain’t spending a single cent after last time :dry:. Good thing there are many ways to get free gems now :mlp_icwudt:

• 4 weeks later...

Never expected to see Pony Lucina in the Gameloft game :kirin:

image.thumb.jpeg.7e7b63b4fdcab86eb168261009910370.jpeg

I wonder what subtly referential description will she have. Narcissa Malfoy had one :mlp_icwudt: