Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

(edited)

I'm hoping to get Hoity Toity in my game. It would be nice, if it isn't too much trouble, if somepony could add me? My ID is Parfaitkiss. :D

And while I'm at it, can somepony please tell me how to add people on Gameloft Live? I'm not sure how... :(

You go to the scroll in the top right corner

Go down and you should see a GL live logo... Click on it

On the left scroll down to friends, click add friends

To accept friends...

At the GL live page scroll to the bottom and click messages...

Then click on requests...

Hope this helps... And I'm adding you now!

Edited by villan97
  • Brohoof 1

my ID: Doctor_XFizzle

man Applejack is one stubborn *beep* not showing up to my Ponyville after I've done so many things for her and after I brought Big Mac and Apple Bloom in

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

Add me. SongBrony. It be fun to see how many of us actually have the game and play it. I think it be cool. I play quiet often even though it just came out

Somepony help me on my quest to afford Fancypants!

I promise I will not rob your apple orchards for money. That was the last thing I was considering doing.

ID: CelestialScribe

Ok, I've added both of you. I have no idea what friends do in this game, but I'm sure I'll figure out eventually. For reference, or for other people to add me, my ID is N8C8.

now that the MLP build ponyville app is out...

we should add each other on gameloft live so we can send everypony gifts and all that stuff...

add me... im: villan97

Add me. SongBrony. It be fun to see how many of us actually have the game and play it. I think it be cool. I play quiet often even though it just came out

I'm hoping to get Hoity Toity in my game. It would be nice, if it isn't too much trouble, if somepony could add me? My ID is Parfaitkiss. :D

And while I'm at it, can somepony please tell me how to add people on Gameloft Live? I'm not sure how... :(

Somepony help me on my quest to afford Fancypants!

I promise I will not rob your apple orchards for money. That was the last thing I was considering doing.

ID: CelestialScribe

Ok, I've added both of you. I have no idea what friends do in this game, but I'm sure I'll figure out eventually. For reference, or for other people to add me, my ID is N8C8.

All your friend requests are belong to me. In other words I sent y'all a request. Might send gifts here or there but I need to get past this current story first. Happy gaming.

• Brohoof 1

Add me! pinkie_pirate

I'm also disappointed the sale didn't actually go on for 3 days. There were a few items that I was putting off buying that are now so much more money. I'm not happy about buying Braeburn at regular price :huh:

I will be adding a few of here, assuming that's okay! I mean, I figure that's why we're all putting our usernames down here. Haha. Anyway, if anyone wants to add me, I'm OsakaBomb!

Also, yeah, I don't know what the deal with the sale ones. Might have been an error on GameLoft's part? Either starting the sale too early or ending it too early, I don't know. I'm just glad I managed to get the 60% off DJ PON-3 before it ended! Haha.

Edited by Osaka Bomb

Been waiting for the Android release since I really didn't want to continue playing it on my iPhone, and now that it's out I suppose I could post this up. Not sure how much I'll actually be playing, but feel free to add me.

RockwellB1

Side note: Frikkin Android version is soooo buggy. It won't remember my id and password for the social login, the gameloft live login screen will randomly pop up, I've had the game reload on me several times, ugh... None of these issues on the iOS version, sure hope they fix it.

Ok every pony... SAVE YOUR HARTS!

You will need them for a quest...

A quest that you can't bypass with jems...

You need to save your harts for scootaloo...

Or you will be stuck on that one quest for along time...

Which I fear il be stuck on for sometime...

I saw that gameloft have realesed a new my little pony game! Check it out and add me on gameloft live so we can visit each others villages ;). By the way search for my little pony friendship is magic on appstore. My name on gameloft live is Timpalimpa

Edited by Timpalimpadash

Any idea if this is available for Android devices? Apparently it is, just I can't find anything other than the idevice things...

If anyone has a link to Androidness version, or knows anything more, greatly appreciated ^-^

If I get it, I'll add ya' ^-^

I've added some people through GL Live but none of them are showing up on my in-game friends list. Just on my list through GL. ):

Also: name is Mandaar. Add me ^^