Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I'm wondering if anyone else happens to play the original Amazon Android MLP game. As my Kindle Fire doesn't support the Underground MLP app.

I have been having problems with my game force closing. The last update for this version was when you battled the dragons. I open the game on my Fire, it will only load if I am not connected to Wi-Fi. Otherwise, it won't load at all. I get past the loading screen where it will drop a heart chest, and then the game crashes.

I have played this game happily for well over a year. I have all the mane six and I also have Celestia and Luna after I completed the Nightmare Moon tasks. Twilight also got her wings.

I have never gotten to finish the wedding in Canterlot. And any contact with Gameloft has been anything but helpful. I'm worried if I remove the application, and reinstall it, I will lose it all. I invested too much real money in this game to lose it.

Has anyone here faced this same problem and fixed it? Does The Cloud for MLP really work? And if it does, can I even get my progress back if I delete it all?

I would appreciate any advice from anyone who has faced a similar problem with Android or Kindle Fire.

If you have root access and a file explorer you should be able to grab the files you need on a reinstall. Not sure what Fire you have though.

• 2 weeks later...

So the parasprite competition. That was not cool. Only the cheaters really had a chance in that. Maybe this competition was made so that they could find all the cheaters. Who knows.  :blink:

Has anyone else been having issues with the canterlot quests? I just completed the twinkleshine and changeling one and it won't show any new quests

Yeah, I haven't had any new quests there either. Maybe you need Cadance for the rest of the missions to appear or something? I dunno. They removed some of the older quests that were there before the last update because they were too difficult. (For example, you needed Twilight's Dad, who was worth a significant amount of gems before). So if they made a mistake while doing that, it'll be fixed in the next update.

So the parasprite competition. That was not cool. Only the cheaters really had a chance in that. Maybe this competition was made so that they could find all the cheaters. Who knows.  :blink:

Yeah, I haven't had any new quests there either. Maybe you need Cadance for the rest of the missions to appear or something? I dunno. They removed some of the older quests that were there before the last update because they were too difficult. (For example, you needed Twilight's Dad, who was worth a significant amount of gems before). So if they made a mistake while doing that, it'll be fixed in the next update.

The Parasprite Competition isn't that bad for those that haven't taken out the parasprites off from ponyville yet. It's best to save the parasprite, changeling, and vampire fruit bats for the competition like this.

I still wonder if the equestria girls and the friendship celebration apps are still worth playing, but I dunno If i should get them or not (although I'm unsure if we can still talk about the other MLP apps such as the equestria girls and the friendship celebration apps)

The Parasprite Competition isn't that bad for those that haven't taken out the parasprites off from ponyville yet. It's best to save the parasprite, changeling, and vampire fruit bats for the competition like this.

I don't know if it differs between platforms, but the number of parasprite swarms caps at 5 on the iOS version. Usually, the parasprites/changelings/vampire fruit bats regenerate every 24 hours or so, but sometimes they won't just because. So for me, this event was all based on whether or not the game was feeling nice to me.  :(

I still wonder if the equestria girls and the friendship celebration apps are still worth playing, but I dunno If i should get them or not (although I'm unsure if we can still talk about the other MLP apps such as the equestria girls and the friendship celebration apps)

I never heard of those apps before. Are they on iOS as well? 

I don't know if it differs between platforms, but the number of parasprite swarms caps at 5 on the iOS version. Usually, the parasprites/changelings/vampire fruit bats regenerate every 24 hours or so, but sometimes they won't just because. So for me, this event was all based on whether or not the game was feeling nice to me.  :(

I never heard of those apps before. Are they on iOS as well? 

Usually there's more than 5 if you expanded and not cleared the parasprites or other pests.

Yeah they're on iOS, I checked the app store for Equestria Girls and MLP Friendship Celebration apps. I wasn't sure if I should get them or not.

Haven't you guys noticed on the rankings in social events that some ppl aren't participating or have their rankings removed from the leaderboards lately?

Now starts next insulting solo event - catch 8 changelings in 24 hours.

Yes they appear 5 ones per 24hrs like fruit bats and parasprite gangs.

Hold and collect them for events - but i know that next ones just not appear if some of earlier packs (5 per 24hrs) are not cathced?

My code is c2b111 if anyone wants to friend me. I am an iOS user.^_^

They gave me the weirdest name too. "Sunset Pants" :wacko:sig-4193205.sig-4193205.mlfw5285-tumblr_

I'll trade you mine: Coco Pants. Not sure I want to know about dat coco :/

While I'm here, code d9ea5.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone noticed that we're not getting any daily bonuses after 2 months of claiming these rewards?

They probably weren't expecting anyone to play daily anymore so they might not have programmed more than 2 months

I couldn't tell you though because I haven't even been 2 weeks

Hi. My code is 2b649a if anyone wants to receive gifts in exchange.

I used to be a hardcore fan and player about two years ago. I had the mane 6, lots of buildings and ponies, until I changed phones and was unable to save or transfer my info. I was devastated and swore to never download the app ever again. But, as you'll understand, I caved in and started again :)

Question, the trick of changing the time on your phone has stopped working, right? It does not have an effect on my shops anymore :(

Glad to be back!

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys, question: I got Sugar Belle (the pony from the reward streak) but she isn't anywhere in my land. Where or when does she actually appear?

Thanks!

Could be in your inventory for sweet apple acres, or might have simply unlocked her in your shop. I know some times thats the reward.

Also, if any would like to add me, c32e is my invite code. ^^

I've had to restart this game and thus my friend code since I bought a new phone. The new one is 832c52 for anyone interested. :twi:

• Brohoof 1