Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Amazon has an app called Amazon Underground which is exclusive to Androids and it is a bunch of games with microtransactions removed.

Ah, alright. Does that mean that the mlp game doesn't have microtransactions in it?

Hiya! I finally got around to playing the game again after I lost my progress when I got a new game. Still don't have much but hey, a start is a start!

Friend code: a3fe2d

I went ahead and grabbed the underground version of the game cause I'm a cheap pone . u.

Friend code for underground: 7432

Username- Icicle_Frost

Will somebrony sendi atreasure chest to my sweet apple arches? One guest pending about that. For visit other player sweet apple arches need to start from sweet apple arches. I play Amazon underground versioon, core are 8b 10d

I heard someone hacked into this game oo unlock all the paid features for free. Is that true?

If by someone you mean Amazon and hacked you mean got permission from Gameloft to remove the paid features then yes, it is true. It completely removes paid features but it doesn't go "Here is 1 million free gems to buy everything" you get a few gems every day.

Im not yet seen social events like clear the sky parasprites etc in amazon underground game. Are those coming (i play that only 2 weeks) or not?

I think they don't start appearing until a certain level because I didn't get any for a while and then had one every day.

Then its about time, not about level :) Im in level 60 and today i seen first gem poping out from laugher statue, when i make the laugher shards to bits. Earlier i fed there thousands laugher shards and not seen gems.

In Google play game appears gems shortly out those statues. After every 300-400 shards.

I reported that I was missing Moondancer, so how does Gameloft solve this issue?
They "temp" ban me. GG you jackasses, I had no idea that a missing pony constituted as cheating and required a ban...

This was the third time I had to redo shit because of a phone change, so I'm so done now.

I got a problem. When I'm checking my progress on social events, the game doesn't think I'm online even at full bars. I've tried resetting my iPad, and this **** is still happening where they don't think I'm online. Anyone else experiencing this?

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/76363463/Closure-of-countrys-biggest-games-studio-rings-true-says-industry-body

The studio that created the game is shutting down, and if you believe the comment section, it actually has already shut down. No idea how this would impact the game, considering other offices could easily pick up where this one left off.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/76363463/Closure-of-countrys-biggest-games-studio-rings-true-says-industry-body

The studio that created the game is shutting down, and if you believe the comment section, it actually has already shut down. No idea how this would impact the game, considering other offices could easily pick up where this one left off.

It could be worse. It could've been Konami.

I think I read somewhere that the game was being handed over to another studio a while ago

Also fitting picture is fitting

Sup, I need friends so please invite

Code:4b74bf

I'm Randolph Pants ( and what kind of name is that)

You think that name is awkward? They made me be "Queen Night."

I got more codes! I got my Samsung GS II working again so I put the regular and underground versions on it.

Samsung GS II Codes- beed7e (Regular), C1C1F (Underground)

Samsung GS 4 Codes- a3fe2d (Regular), 7432 (Underground)

Edited by Snow Frost