Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Yes, that's how it works... A referral, just like in any type of free to play games. You invite people to play the game and you'll get gems as they reach certain levels.

What's the first thing I would do since I have the update on the Android?

In the last week, I've gotten 100 gems. B) Too bad I missed the town hall discount though. I don't know if I should wait for that again or earn enough to buy it at 360 gems.

Your game updated? Mine hasn't. :diamondtiara:

Erm... Launch the game ?
Go into the referral window, it should be pretty clear from there.

To be honest, I'm not sure, I haven't really paid attention to it.

The Griffons are finally here!

...but you'd have to pay over $100 dollars. Gameloft why are you still trying to fleece the community? We won't fall for your silly traps.

Gilda's 500 gems even with the price cut. Greta is 150 gems and that's still up there. It just sucks because every time we look forward to cool ponies, Gameloft be like "haha well too bad for you, we gonna make you have to pay with gems or your hard-earned real money"

And I thought gameloft was getting better at this thing now. Unfortunately, I was dead wrong...

...but you'd have to pay over $100 dollars. Gameloft why are you still trying to fleece the community? We won't fall for your silly traps.

Gilda's 500 gems even with the price cut. Greta is 150 gems and that's still up there. It just sucks because every time we look forward to cool ponies, Gameloft be like "haha well too bad for you, we gonna make you have to pay with gems or your hard-earned real money"

And I thought gameloft was getting better at this thing now. Unfortunately, I was dead wrong...

Gameloft is so much better compared to a lot of other free-to-play games.

I think I'll hold out till they go on sale again, they're at a lower price and I have more than enough Gems to buy em.

Gameloft is the worst company I've personally heard of. Their greed in this already greed saturated industry is truly unsurpassed. I'm not paying that kind of significant money for virtual characters that have little to no purpose when I can buy physical toys for even less. It's insulting to our intelligence which is why it's probably targeting children who don't know better. I'm still playing because it's still an okay game for now but sooner or later, I'll run out of ponies I can reasonably get and then I'll probably have to move on despite this being the only pony themed game in existence (at least Hasbro approved ones; I don't count fan made games or anything). 

Gameloft is the worst company I've personally heard of. Their greed in this already greed saturated industry is truly unsurpassed. I'm not paying that kind of significant money for virtual characters that have little to no purpose when I can buy physical toys for even less. It's insulting to our intelligence which is why it's probably targeting children who don't know better. I'm still playing because it's still an okay game for now but sooner or later, I'll run out of ponies I can reasonably get and then I'll probably have to move on despite this being the only pony themed game in existence (at least Hasbro approved ones; I don't count fan made games or anything). 

Ikr? I mean, the game's been out for almost 4 years now (correct me if I'm wrong), yet this greed thing hasn't been resolved. When you think that Gameloft has finally given us a break...they strike again with their promotions, trying to lure us in. We're not stupid people. I just wish Gameloft could get that and change...but no...like who in the hay would spend over $100 just for five virtual griffons? Like, seriously?

Ikr? I mean, the game's been out for almost 4 years now (correct me if I'm wrong), yet this greed thing hasn't been resolved. When you think that Gameloft has finally given us a break...they strike again with their promotions, trying to lure us in. We're not stupid people. I just wish Gameloft could get that and change...but no...like who in the hay would spend over $100 just for five virtual griffons? Like, seriously?

I thought of getting one, I think it was Greta but they changed the price so she's now 300 gems instead of 150. I guess they decided that they weren't greedy enough. Now, I can't even get her much less the other absurdly priced characters including one now removed from outright gem purchase and turned into a gem game character and I've never won a pony through that route. I've been playing for a few months now and I'm probably playing mostly the same version that's been out for all that time. Also, what happened to Royal Ribbon being on sale? I thought I still had days to get her but now that's gone too.

I thought of getting one, I think it was Greta but they changed the price so she's now 300 gems instead of 150. I guess they decided that they weren't greedy enough. Now, I can't even get her much less the other absurdly priced characters including one now removed from outright gem purchase and turned into a gem game character and I've never won a pony through that route. I've been playing for a few months now and I'm probably playing mostly the same version that's been out for all that time. Also, what happened to Royal Ribbon being on sale? I thought I still had days to get her but now that's gone too.

What?! They changed her that fast? Alright, this is getting really tiresome. I guess I'll have to start another petition to demand Gameloft to lower their prices. 

• Brohoof 1

What?! They changed her that fast? Alright, this is getting really tiresome. I guess I'll have to start another petition to demand Gameloft to lower their prices. 

They sure did and like I said, they've gotten rid of Royal Ribbon and that sale said like ten days. I don't know what happened there but I guess I can't trust that to be the truth.

They sure did and like I said, they've gotten rid of Royal Ribbon and that sale said like ten days. I don't know what happened there but I guess I can't trust that to be the truth.

Ugh, and I thought Gameloft had obeyed us...but no...Imma see what I can do, you think a petition would work again?

Ugh, and I thought Gameloft had obeyed us...but no...Imma see what I can do, you think a petition would work again?

I don't know when that has worked in the past but I don't think it can hurt I guess. I just don't think it's fair for them to just change the prices. I thought I had time to think it over but I didn't. These people have no integrity at all.

I don't know when that has worked in the past but I don't think it can hurt I guess. I just don't think it's fair for them to just change the prices. I thought I had time to think it over but I didn't. These people have no integrity at all.

You're right. Really, the only way to combat this in-game is to invite as many friends who have NOT played the MLP game. This way, you can not only keep track of them, but receive gems according to their level. 

You're right. Really, the only way to combat this in-game is to invite as many friends who have NOT played the MLP game. This way, you can not only keep track of them, but receive gems according to their level. 

How do I invite a new person?