Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

It needs actual money? Gameloft should change their name to Greedloft

Yes. I made an exception for that thing but I don't buy gems or anything. And yes, greed comes first from that company. They don't add enough new things to their game and want outrageous prices for new ponies.

The second gem producing shop in the game is the houseplant shop which I possess in addition to the balloon shop. They are very useful in helping me get gems and in fact, my ratio is 1000:1 bits to gems.

Yeah.  I have both shops and so far, both have became my Gem Generators.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Looks like a new update is here.

Heads are going to roll of the app crashing glitch was not fixed!!!

Edited by Little Flyer

I've installed this game for the 3rd time now. First time was on a tablet and in broke second was on a windows 10 laptop but it was out dated now I have it on a new tablet and have to start from scratch. Anyway here is my code: 4978b9 (android)

Ooh I remember playing this game. ^^

I stopped playing because the developers are simply too greedy and what's more, the amount of bugs multiplied that stupidity.

I have found (if I remember correctly) 19 bugs, where 3 (or two) of them allowed to cheat to get some extra gems. ^^ I've posted them somewhere on Gameloft Forums.

It was fun though! ^^

So I've come across this problem (on Kindle) that I think might be a bug. I've gotten to the challenge where I gotta deal with Tirek in the forest in under 24 hours. Well, I unfortunately couldn't complete the challenge in that time, and now it won't bring Tirek back out and give me another chance at it. Has anybody had similar bugs like this? Is there any way to fix it at all (that doesn't involve reinstalling the game and wiping my progress!)?

Thanks in advance!...I hope.

I'm playing this game from Microsoft, and a lot of the characters I've seen in the newer updates aren't there (pretty much only has season 4 characters like Trenderhoof). Anyone know if they've updated for Windows recently?

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Can anybrony tell me, how to update Amazon Underground MLP game? It tell me, that i must update it, then send it to underground site, where are nothing like update etc, only "PLay" button, what just launch again to game, where Spike shows that "You must update" letter again etc. 

I cant play it more than week now.

(That:

To update the Amazon Appstore for Android App:
  1. Tap the Amazon Appstore app from your mobile device.
  2. From the Amazon Appstore app, open the menu, and then tap Settings.
  3. From the settings menu, tap Version and Release Notes, and then tap Check For Update.

Not help me i cant find  not "Settings" menu in my phone, and these Versions and Release notes too.
Edited by Soobel

Finally i got that, just a message appear in phone that update available. But im not understand, why was game more than week unplayable due that.

Hi, guys.

I'm lookin' for friend codes to add to me friends list. 

I used to have a lot of friends until the update came along and resetted my whole game.

Here's my friend code if you want to add me: 1411d

Make sure your friend codes are 4-5 digits long. 

I can't seem to add anyone with 6 digits for unknown reasons. 

There seems to be quite a lot of them online...though I've never really tried the websites that host them. I'd link them here, but I'm not entirely sure if linking old apks of free to play apps count as piracy. 

If I may ask, what are you planning to do with said apk?  run it through Blue stacks?

There seems to be quite a lot of them online...though I've never really tried the websites that host them. I'd link them here, but I'm not entirely sure if linking old apks of free to play apps count as piracy.

If I may ask, what are you planning to do with said apk? run it through Blue stacks?

Exactly. It's mainly for experimental purposes.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
Exactly. It's mainly for experimental purposes.

I see. I'm all for replaying old games so long as it's purely for experimentation,

Best of luck! I hope you find it!

Edited by Vulcan