Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Just letting you know that I merged your topic with the main Game Loft thread. You should hopefully get more answers with it here.

Thank. :)

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I come across a couple mandatory challenges, but I already completed them quite sometime before they were issued, and now they just won't recognize that I've completed them. Whether that's a problem that'll be fixed with an update or what, I need help.

So I come across a couple mandatory challenges, but I already completed them quite sometime before they were issued, and now they just won't recognize that I've completed them. Whether that's a problem that'll be fixed with an update or what, I need help.

You may have to skip'em by force if you can't complete those quests. If the quest has already met its requirements, it's already been done.

I'm looking for active people and friends since some people on my friend list have stopped playing the game for their own reasons. if anyone wants to add me, my code is fbe2. Please be sure to PM here with your friend code if you're gonna add me to the friend list so I will know who you guys are.

You may have to skip'em by force if you can't complete those quests. If the quest has already met its requirements, it's already been done.

I'm looking for active people and friends since some people on my friend list have stopped playing the game for their own reasons. if anyone wants to add me, my code is fbe2. Please be sure to PM here with your friend code if you're gonna add me to the friend list so I will know who you guys are.

Yeah, well, I CAN'T skip them.  It won't let me.

Yeah, well, I CAN'T skip them.  It won't let me.

Well What quest is it if I may ask? cuz if you can't complete or skip that quest, you may wanna go to the customer support, tell them about your situation, and see what's up.

Well What quest is it if I may ask? cuz if you can't complete or skip that quest, you may wanna go to the customer support, tell them about your situation, and see what's up.

It's one about activating a harmony stone.  Also one about completing a stage on the Hype Chest.  I'm pretty sure it might be something that an update will fix, but damn new update hasn't yet gone to Amazon, so...I don't know.

It's one about activating a harmony stone.  Also one about completing a stage on the Hype Chest.  I'm pretty sure it might be something that an update will fix, but damn new update hasn't yet gone to Amazon, so...I don't know.

Yeah as I said, you may want to go to the customer support, and explain about your problem (don't forget what system you're playing the app on otherwise they'll ask what system you're playing the app on). The hype chest was part of the problem too, but the whole community of the game advanced too quickly during the event so I was forced to skip the quest that was needed for me to get the decor.

I wish there was another way to get more the clothing materials. They should just make the shops produce some clothing materials and/or assign the fashionista ponies to do some tasks to provide the materials at the cost of the shops they're working at.

Yeah as I said, you may want to go to the customer support, and explain about your problem (don't forget what system you're playing the app on otherwise they'll ask what system you're playing the app on). The hype chest was part of the problem too, but the whole community of the game advanced too quickly during the event so I was forced to skip the quest that was needed for me to get the decor.

I went to their service page.  They have an article of known problems, and this is one of them.  They say they're currently investigating and expect to have a solution soon.  I VERY much doubt that calling them is gonna do shit at this point, but whatevs...

If you guys got some gift codes for us, Just be sure to post them here with the expiration date.

Anyway here's one from the app's Facebook post: "MLP20Updates". This code will reward you a disco dance shop and it wlll expire at august 24 also you gotta have the latest update for this code to work and it can only work once.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Crystal Empire update is now live you guys. The thing is that the only way to enter the area is get the ponies to assign the task that says prepare for crystal empire which it will be done every 4hrs and you need the mane6, Celestia, Cadance, Spike, Luna, and Shining armor to produce faster and the other way to enter the area is to pay up gems which is around 200+ gems, but cost is reduced for every globe you collect although it may be worth the wait in getting the globes.

Can someone please explain to me what the hell was going on in Gameloft's minds when they supposedly stoppedstopped updating for Amazon? I just barely heard something about this, and I will tolerate it 0%. Why do they care if it's not mankind them money, and why do they not care at all about people like me, who are stuck with a bloody Kindle? I NEED MY FRIGGIN UPDATES!...ahem, yes.

Can someone please explain to me what the hell was going on in Gameloft's minds when they supposedly stoppedstopped updating for Amazon? I just barely heard something about this, and I will tolerate it 0%. Why do they care if it's not mankind them money, and why do they not care at all about people like me, who are stuck with a bloody Kindle? I NEED MY FRIGGIN UPDATES!...ahem, yes.

I think they stopped support for it now. Last time I checked, it wasn't even on the Underground store.

Well, I'd at least like to know where the hell to possibly submit an appeal...

Same here. I've actually tried contacting Gameloft about it via emails and on the forums, but they seem to be consciously avoiding anyone with questions or requests to do with Underground. It's shoddy business and I hope they bring back the underground version soon, but for now, unless Gameloft starts taking Amazon users seriously, it doesn't seem It'll come back or be updated anytime soon.