Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I've at level 40 and I'm trying to add everyone.

My gameloft ID is TaraKnight2015. I do my best to gift my friends everyday. I hope everyone shows up on my friend list though   :huh: Anyways please add me and thank you :)

I saw the game and it looks very awesome and cool. I'd get the app if it was for the iPhone in a second. The graphic's look amazing and very well done. I hope Game Loft made a Apple App for the iPhone.

dude, it is for iphone and android ;)

I just hope they will release it for windows phone.. i really want this...

i'm totally not just typing this because you need at least 100 letters

Does anyone know when the Christmas quests end? I've managed to save up 38 gems and I'm wondering whether I should keep going an complete the quest for the big Christmas tree and pipsqueak, or finish my quest for sweetie belle. Are there any really good things you get out of the Christmas quests further on?

Does anyone know when the Christmas quests end? I've managed to save up 38 gems and I'm wondering whether I should keep going an complete the quest for the big Christmas tree and pipsqueak, or finish my quest for sweetie belle. Are there any really good things you get out of the Christmas quests further on?

I dunno but im kinda hoping they mess up the update back to usual proceedings to allow for some benifit glitches

Totally not typing cuz you need 100 characters

But you really dont get much other than bits and xp for the xmas quests

Edited by Brony4live

Joining in on this!

My GameLoft ID is Silverwing12

Scootaloo is in the way of getting Rarity to come back, so any help and any adds would be fantastic! I add back and I send treasure chests to my friends every day. :)

I've tried to Invite friends via the Gameloft live, but all i get is a white oval that says that you have no gameloft live friends with no options to invite anyone.  How do you invite friends from gameloft live so one can actually earn the hearts to buy scootaloo?  I'm confused.  Anyone else with the same issue?

You have to download the Gameloft Live! app from the app store. Took me forever to figure out, but it works!

BTW, I added you as a friend. :)

After spending a day trying to get the program to run with my... "alterations"... and a phone that is pretty much stock...

I'm just gonna give up and hope that someone can make an MLP mobile game that doesn't screw over it's users...

Adding you all! I'm FlightQueen6 :) I got an iPad for Christmas and all I do on it is play this game lol Thanks to everyone who accepts me and to those who compile the list!

Please add me
My GameLoft ID is Elenwe
Will try to send gifts often, but I might forget once in a while ;)
Really need some hearts to get more ponies!

'ello~

Got a new phone yesterday, and I had to get this game of course!

ID: Zhooves

I've added a few people already (and I know they have added me), yet they don't seem to appear so that I can give them chests n' stuff... As in I still only see Celestia on that page! Am I doing something wrong? (I add people via Gameloft Live or something...)

Like, I've added about 30-40 people maybe, and this is all that shows up (I have recieved gifts though... And now I feel bad for not giving anything back!):

post-4615-0-50557400-1357351082_thumb.png

Edited by Zhooves

I am currently trying to save up enough to get Scootaloo, even though I DON'T want her. Game requirement though. :( Booo. I'm level..lets see..gotta load the app..ahh, yes. Level 33. I've accidently clicked and cleared more land than I wanted when navigating around and trying to shake money out of trees. One false click and WHOOPS, there go all my gems(or bits). It's frustrating, but I'm trying to manage. I have sold back some shops it made me buy that I didn't want. Terrible, I know. But I wanted DJ Pon3 more. And I just got her today, yay! :D

My UN is NoctemKnight . I'll add anyone that adds me, and I send chests! ;)

I just started playing this game probably two weeks ago, and I'm currently level 34. I need hearts really bad, and I will add anyone who sends me a request! I've already added some of you by going back through this forum and taking down usernames, so please accept my request if you end up getting one from me. ;) I play daily and I also send chests!

My UN is Eternal_Knight.

Please add me, I try to send gift everyday to all of my friends :)
Really need some friends to get Scootaloo! Lvl 33 at the moment

GameLoft ID is Elenwe

Joining in on this!

My GameLoft ID is Silverwing12

Scootaloo is in the way of getting Rarity to come back, so any help and any adds would be fantastic! I add back and I send treasure chests to my friends every day. :)

You have to download the Gameloft Live! app from the app store. Took me forever to figure out, but it works!

BTW, I added you as a friend. :)

Thank you so much.  I've been trying to figure this out for days!  I still have some issues leaving chests at some ponies lands as it tells me they are on a different version..

I finally got the social network fixed and can gift back some awesome people! I'm really enjoying visiting everyone's towns and leaving treasure chests :)

Do ponies just show up after you do all of the quests to get them to come? I'm still waiting on Applejack to arrive after getting Big Macintosh and Apple Bloom and finishing all the quests. Do I just have to buy her in the store then?

I finally got the social network fixed and can gift back some awesome people! I'm really enjoying visiting everyone's towns and leaving treasure chests :)

Do ponies just show up after you do all of the quests to get them to come? I'm still waiting on Applejack to arrive after getting Big Macintosh and Apple Bloom and finishing all the quests. Do I just have to buy her in the store then?

Mhmm, you have to buy her.

Which is actually pretty annoying.  :ph34r:  The mane 6 at least they should give to you for free, and additional ponies should cost bits or gems, although they should definitely be a considerably smaller amount of gems! Later you'll find out that some ponies are going to cost hearts (if you haven't already found that out already), and those are so hard to get. :( But that's why you add tons of friends to share the love. Literally! ;)

What's your username? I'll add you!

Mhmm, you have to buy her.

Which is actually pretty annoying.  :ph34r:  The mane 6 at least they should give to you for free, and additional ponies should cost bits or gems, although they should definitely be a considerably smaller amount of gems! Later you'll find out that some ponies are going to cost hearts (if you haven't already found that out already), and those are so hard to get. :( But that's why you add tons of friends to share the love. Literally! ;)

What's your username? I'll add you!

That will explain why she never showed up! Ugh totally agree with you. We should have to do quests to unlock the mane 6 and they are awarded to us, rather than us still having to pay for them. I read about the Scootaloo quest so I'm saving my hearts for her!

I'm FlightQueen6 :)

Hi everypony!

I am HoneyDewKiss! (Here and in game)  Plz add me, and I'm adding you guys too :) Nice to meet everypony!  I just started, so I'm very active (maybe more than I should be :)  )  I'll gift as much as I can!!

I've gotten my friend into playing the game, and she could use some more friends. Do me a favor and add CrystaSharding? Thankies. :)

Also, people tell me that you can get gems by watching ads on the buy gems page, but it never shows up for me. Is anyone else having this issue?

Hi everypony!   I'm honeydewkiss (both in the game and on here) so please add me.  I'm around lvl 20 now, and play the game a ton (just got it).  I play/check in at least every 3 hours, so I'd love to see some new friends!