Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Add me if you want ~ My ID is Zhooves

I've been adding a lot of people (friend-count is now 61 on Gameloft...) though VERY few (as in 2-3) appear in-game so I can give them chests n' stuff... I guess this is a bug!

I actually enjoy the game quite a bit, it's a fun time waster. 

However I have to say I absolutely HATE the parasprites. I never seem to get enough gems and cash before they completely infest my town. I personally feel they didn't need to be added into the game especially early on. I have 200 of the Blue Gems and yet all the parapsprites are every other color but that. Gotta say that's a bit cheap.

Hey, does anyone know how high a score you can get in the ball game, before multipliers? 'Cause the highest I can seem to get is 370.

That's my highest too and I have yet to hear of anyone getting better then that.

So is anyone else having trouble with the get free gems not working? I click on it and it says "No free cash available at the moment. Please try again later." I was counting on those gems. Now it will be forever before I get Dash or ever beat the game for that matter if that doesnt work anymore. Im on ios and have the winter update.

GameLoft id: StarStepPony

That's my highest too and I have yet to hear of anyone getting better then that.

So is anyone else having trouble with the get free gems not working? I click on it and it says "No free cash available at the moment. Please try again later." I was counting on those gems. Now it will be forever before I get Dash or ever beat the game for that matter if that doesnt work anymore. Im on ios and have the winter update.

GameLoft id: StarStepPony

I've never been able to get free gems, it doesnt even show up for me as an option. But I have friends who are able to get them with some regularity.

I've never been able to get free gems, it doesnt even show up for me as an option. But I have friends who are able to get them with some regularity.

I was getting them with regularity too but today I was not able to get them so I was wondering if it was the same for everypony else or just me. Well I hope some way of getting free gems shows up for you soon as I know how infuriating it can be not being able to progress due to lack of gems.

Hi! I'd love to make some new friends and get a leg up on the Scootaloo Quest! :) Please add me, I'm usually on quite frequently and will gift everyone treasure chests as often as possible!

Gameloft ID: milanmuff

I am on the getting rid of parasprites mission but I do not have any, how do I pass it, I do not get it?????  Also new to the game feel free to add me!!!

Leave some open space in your village or buy a new plot of land and hopefully some should appear.

On a side note managed to get a few more 5 star ponies yesterday, with a couple more just hitting 4 stars. 

The daily claims thing? I think that appears randomly. I don't see it appearing in the game every day. Just sometimes.

Lvl 43 on my IPad. Rarity and Rainbow Dash costs so much gems.It'll take me forever trying to get them.It doesn't help that my sister used up 12 gems at the start of the whole game.  :angry: 

My phone,the Galaxy S Advance can't download this game,play store says it isn't compatible with my device. That didn't stop me from getting the apk file from the net,installed it and it runs fine. Also I editing one of the game files so that when I play balloon pop,I can get 3 X 99 Gems. YouTube has the way to do it.

Can't seem to get into my IPad though,can't access the files except for photos. Jailbreak seems to be a good way,but my family isn't on board with that idea.I'll try DiskAid,but it needs iTunes and that's something I don't have.

has anyone had problems with gameloft lately after the update? it seems if i want to access social i have to relogin continously after 5 minutes or so of the app turned off, is this normal? it used to always relog me in if i turned the app off and turned it on again, anyone know how to fix this too perhaps?

oh and cadance and shining armor arent in my shop, they disappeared even though i didnt buy them or anything, any help regarding that issue? not that i plan on spending a 100 bucks or so anytime soon to get them -_-;; hope gameloft gets their act together and cuts off on the greed for gems, even the seasons Christmas events gotmore gems out of you then you recieved... wow gameloft really?..

Edited by Flutterwing

Hello everyone! I just joined both the forums and the iphone app so I'm real excited  ^_^  

Please add me as I have no friends.. :(    My GL id is: Pinkiepiethatsme

I've been playing this game like a week and I'm addicted so I'm playing constantly... really... 

..it's quite pathetic  ;x

I will gift on a regular basis.. .thanks!  :)

"It was under EEEeee" ~ Pinkie Pie

Hello everyone! I just joined both the forums and the iphone app so I'm real excited  ^_^  

Please add me as I have no friends.. :(    My GL id is: Pinkiepiethatsme

I've been playing this game like a week and I'm addicted so I'm playing constantly... really... 

..it's quite pathetic  ;x

I will gift on a regular basis.. .thanks!  :)

"It was under EEEeee" ~ Pinkie Pie

• Brohoof 1

I play a lot, but so far without friends. But now i kinda need some as I am stuck on a quest ; 3 ;

Would be nice if you added me, i will gift as often as possible :D
GL id : Kremtopp

I'm new here but play it on my Android Tablet. My Gameloft UN is sirengarg. Please add me, I am the only brony around here that seems to play the game lol I am so lonely lol

• Brohoof 1

I just found these forums last night and added a ton of people because I am a mission were I need them and I still have no friend.  Will you please add me jenustin.  Also I am supposed to find 5 treasure chests, I have found two at princess celestias but they do not show up as me finding them why not?

• Brohoof 1

When you send gifts, does it take one of your hearts to give to the other person?

I haven't been able to figure this out. It seems like it should, because any other game I've "gifted" things in, it takes whatever the object is and gives it to the receiver. That's pretty much the point of a gift after all. ;) But in this game when I send gifts, none of my hearts dissapear! So are you just gifting hearts out of thin air or what? xD

I play this game too and my user name is cobrawars. However for some reason adding friends is weird for me. Sometimes it lets them add where i can see them and sometimes it says invited, even though I show up on their friends list. If you want to add me that's cool, if not that is cool too.

• Brohoof 1

I actually enjoy the game quite a bit, it's a fun time waster. 

However I have to say I absolutely HATE the parasprites. I never seem to get enough gems and cash before they completely infest my town. I personally feel they didn't need to be added into the game especially early on. I have 200 of the Blue Gems and yet all the parapsprites are every other color but that. Gotta say that's a bit cheap.

No joke! I have over 400 Laughter Shards...and that's after selling hundreds more of them, and not a single Parasprite is EVER blue. They're always Parasprites of Magic or Kindness. And I get one Magic Shard every..oh, I don't know, 3 days? And Fluttershy Shards NEVER. I've got a giant swarm of green Parasprites just waiting for shards that are never coming. It's ridiculous. Ugh. I'd like it if they'd start selling some insecticide in the shop so I can terminate them all.

• Brohoof 2

No joke! I have over 400 Laughter Shards...and that's after selling hundreds more of them, and not a single Parasprite is EVER blue. They're always Parasprites of Magic or Kindness. And I get one Magic Shard every..oh, I don't know, 3 days? And Fluttershy Shards NEVER. I've got a giant swarm of green Parasprites just waiting for shards that are never coming. It's ridiculous. Ugh. I'd like it if they'd start selling some insecticide in the shop so I can terminate them all.

I know right? But for me ALL the parasprites are of ONLY magic. They are EVERYWHERE I'm not even kidding. And guess what? I have no more magic shards! The most I have of one kind is the loyalty shards. I have WAY too many of them.

• Brohoof 3