Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I finally got Rarity in my game, I love the new get gems free thing.  I also just got Braeburn up to five stars, so that's now a total of six at five stars.  Pinkie Pie and Big Mac are getting close.

Hello everypony i'm looking for friends to help and to get help on the game like chests (heart gems) and the presents (bits)

My gameloft id is: cdreader

Edited by sparky

And it's exceptionally frustrating when you have only like 10 shards of Magic and you accidentally press one of the purple parasprites.
I've collected 999 max Laughter shards on my iPad now.Magic,Kindness and Loyalty shards are soo rare...

Have to buy Sweetie Belle. 15 gems. Ouch. Rarity requires 70 gems too. Ugh. 

My IDs. iPad's : nickytkz 
            my phone's : Trueno4AGE 

• Brohoof 1

Has anyone with the Kindle version gotten the friend list to show up?  I have been able to receive gifts and treasure boxes from one of my friends, who is using the iPad updated version, but I can't return the gifts!  

There isn't an updated winter version out for Kindle, correct?  If another Kindle user wants to try exchanging gifts, my ID is katiepie6:)

My phone,the Galaxy S Advance can't download this game,play store says it isn't compatible with my device. That didn't stop me from getting the apk file from the net,installed it and it runs fine. Also I editing one of the game files so that when I play balloon pop,I can get 3 X 99 Gems. YouTube has the way to do it.

Can you share (or message me) a link for the apk file?  Does the file require my device (Kindle Fire HD) to be rooted?  Do you know the file's version?  Thanks!!!

I had to get a new iphone and lost my entire game...   I had the mane 6 and all the Flim & Flam's pop ponies and everything  :(  <_<   GRRRRRR...  Why can't they save your data online.  Are there any hacks left that work?  I don't feel like doing the time warp crap again.  I have an iphone 5.    Gameloft seriously needs to go check out how EA made Simpsons Tapped Out and fix their jacked up app.   HMMMPH

Edited by Sonata18

Yeah I'd hate to start over or lose what I have. Especially sense I've purchased gems to get some of the things. I wish they had the game backed up online.

I have so much times pumped into this game at the moment. I have all the ponies you can get by earning in game cash. Now it is the slow process of getting hearts and gems to get those ponies before I even attempt the Flim and Flam game.

Edited by Tempest Chaser

Has anyone with the Kindle version gotten the friend list to show up?  I have been able to receive gifts and treasure boxes from one of my friends, who is using the iPad updated version, but I can't return the gifts!  

There isn't an updated winter version out for Kindle, correct?  If another Kindle user wants to try exchanging gifts, my ID is katiepie6:)

Can you share (or message me) a link for the apk file?  Does the file require my device (Kindle Fire HD) to be rooted?  Do you know the file's version?  Thanks!!!

I haven't been able to send gifts with my phone too.The friends just doesn't show up when I press "Social". I can receive gifts,but I can't give any.  :( 

http://android.mob.org/game/my_little_pony.html Here's where I downloaded the game. Just put in in your card and run it. Make sure the apk file has the pony icon on it when you view it on your tablet. If it's just blank with an android icon,redownload the apk file,it's most likely corrupted. It doesn't have to be rooted to install. The version is 1.0.5.

You can update the game by doing it via INTERNET BROWSER(if u can't do it via play store) on your tablet( NOT PLAY STORE). Access the Google Play website,search for the game and press Install.It should update.

My Gameloft Username is: ThunderDash25

I need some heart gems so I can get Scootaloo. 

I'm just about to get Rarity and there's a sale on gems. 50% off the lower priced gems. I hope to clear enough land just in time before the sale ends. 

• Brohoof 1

My name is fabmarmalade and I typically play this every time I get a chance to so I hope to help everypony out :) However my connection seems to be a little jumpy and I think it may be the games fault so I hope it works again soon.

Heya, everypony!
I've already add some of you and thanks to you I've got Zecora.
Sorry for not sending anything back to you guys, but for some reason no one appears in my friends list except for one person and Celestia, anyone knows how to work through it?

Anyways, if anyone wants to add me, my GL account is Feng_Huolong. Hopefully I can help you guys too.

Applebloom, Pinkie and Mr.Cake are now 5 stars, couple of games away from maxing out Zecora and Sweetie Belle then I'd have all 3 CMC members at 5 star.

Also nearly enough hearts for Sapphire Shores then I'm saving for Mayor Mare.

I wuv this game! <3 At first when I got it I was like 'meh', but then i spent some time on it and got addicted :P

The one thing that I don't like about it is the way it's a complete troll:

post-6675-0-40126800-1357988118_thumb.jpg

Anywaiz! this is how I feel about making friends on the game: MAKE ALL THE FRIENDS!!!!1!!!111!11! >:3

So yea, if ya wanna add me, my Gameloft username is Night_Shine.

• Brohoof 1

I know right? But for me ALL the parasprites are of ONLY magic. They are EVERYWHERE I'm not even kidding. And guess what? I have no more magic shards! The most I have of one kind is the loyalty shards. I have WAY too many of them.

Oh, that is infuriating! These things drive me crazy. I finally managed to get rid of all the green ones, but overnight 4 more swarms popped up and they're ALL magic and loyalty. And I don't have any of those. Stupid parasprites! They make me want to pull my own hair out.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to save up enough gems for Rarity, who I HAD enough for..until they made me buy Sweetie Belle too. So now I'm stuck with 0 other quests I can complete while I wait for my gems. And the free gem thing is down so that they can try to force you to buy their 'on sale' gems. Newsflash Gameloft - 'on sale' doesn't mean 'great deal'. Seriously, there's even an OPTION to spend $100 on some gems to buy virtual ponies? SERIOUSLY?! And even THAT wouldn't buy me Celestia. Look, I know she's awesome and all..but you're telling me a virtual pony running around on the screen of my phone is worth over $100? Me thinks not.

• Brohoof 3

So I'm doing the Fluttershy stuff now and am getting a little peeved. Gems are impossible to get almost and they want you to have lots to get things. I just got to where they want me to get Fancypants and he is 100 gems. Now I can either try to earn them or buy them to continue, but I just can't see my self continuing to buy gems to get ponies. Now if I got the pony in game and a figure maybe, but not just in game.

• Brohoof 1

Hi everypony! An ID exchange, how awesome!

Mine is kingyooo. Please add. I want friends on my list to enjoy the game with. And to check out pony villages too!

add us.  our tag is : Amyboog.  were on kindle fire and need to trade gifts to get gems n whatnot.  my kid loves it but i gotta supervise.  shell sell all the shops if i dont.  lol.  daddy bronie in the house i guess.