Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Has anyone else noticed that since the gem sale started, everything has been stingy about giving gems? When I first started building up loads of friends and using hearts to play the balloon pop, I got like 15 gems in a day. Now I've played the same game that was so generous on Monday (literally) more than 25 times in the last three days and have only gotten 3 gems. Not only that, it seems to be getting worse as sale progresses. Just cleared 4 groups of parasprites and barely got any bits, much less gems (and I typically find clearing parasprites relatively reliable.) Haven't even gotten one from Derpy since early yesterday. Anyone else noticing this?

Has anyone else noticed that since the gem sale started, everything has been stingy about giving gems? When I first started building up loads of friends and using hearts to play the balloon pop, I got like 15 gems in a day. Now I've played the same game that was so generous on Monday (literally) more than 25 times in the last three days and have only gotten 3 gems. Not only that, it seems to be getting worse as sale progresses. Just cleared 4 groups of parasprites and barely got any bits, much less gems (and I typically find clearing parasprites relatively reliable.) Haven't even gotten one from Derpy since early yesterday. Anyone else noticing this?

You just got really lucky in that playthrough popping balloons. I know when I usually play the balloon pop game I get about 5 gems every 600 hearts or twenty games. I know I have gotten luckier and won 5 in just 1 game and then I have been unlucky and won only 1 in 12 games. So I dont think it has gotten stingier. Derpy seems about the same drop rate she normally is for me. Though I agree with the parasprites giving less. 7 swarms the past 2 days and only 1 gem.

You just got really lucky in that playthrough popping balloons. I know when I usually play the balloon pop game I get about 5 gems every 600 hearts or twenty games. I know I have gotten luckier and won 5 in just 1 game and then I have been unlucky and won only 1 in 12 games. So I dont think it has gotten stingier. Derpy seems about the same drop rate she normally is for me. Though I agree with the parasprites giving less. 7 swarms the past 2 days and only 1 gem.

Ah. That makes sense. Stinks cause it raised my expectation of what I would get. I just was doing lots of tapping and accidentally wasted 14 gems skipping things in two days, so I was a little neurotic to earn them back. It made the slow pace of recovery that much more noticable. The parasprites are particularly annoying, since I decided that using magic shards to clear out parasprites was worth it if I got even a couple gems in return. To get almost nothing (and let's be honest, once you've maxed out at 60, earning bits is basically nothing) was incredibly frustrating. After playing for over a month, I finally  resorted to the timeskip cheat. :/

So I'm doing the Fluttershy stuff now and am getting a little peeved. Gems are impossible to get almost and they want you to have lots to get things. I just got to where they want me to get Fancypants and he is 100 gems. Now I can either try to earn them or buy them to continue, but I just can't see my self continuing to buy gems to get ponies. Now if I got the pony in game and a figure maybe, but not just in game.

Holy Celestia. I just gave in and bought some gems last night so I could get Rarity. And now I'm going to need to spend 100 for Fancypants so I can get Fluttershy?  Looks like I'm buying some more gems while they're on sale. UGH. Confound this addiction to ponies. If I didn't love them so much (and the app itself), I'd be deleting this thing and telling Gameloft exactly where they can shove their bits and gems. Fortunately for them, I can't seem to resist the insane need to build my own virtual Ponyville.

I hope this is the LAST time I have to buy them, however.

I hate that the only color of parasprites that are popping up lately in my game are the ones that require the Magic gems. I've got like, 200 of the Honesty and Generosity and plenty of the other two, but no parasprites of those colors will come out =/

• Brohoof 1

I hate that the only color of parasprites that are popping up lately in my game are the ones that require the Magic gems. I've got like, 200 of the Honesty and Generosity and plenty of the other two, but no parasprites of those colors will come out =/

We have the same problem then! For the last 2 weeks I had 2 swarms of parasprites that required Loyalty elements, and I couldn't seem to aquire a single tiny red lightning bolt shaped gem-thingy. So infuriating! Yesterday I FINALLY managed to get rid of both swarms (plus I got one Magic shard to take care of a pesky little parasprite left over from a swarm I didn't have enough to finish off in the VERY BEGINNING of the game), and now I'm getting Loyalty shards somewhat regularly. I went into the app this morning and overnight 2 GIANT swarms of Magic-requiring parasprites appeared. :angry:  I have no Magic shards and its going to take FOREVER to get them. :( Now I'm wishing I would have left that one parasprite alone yesterday, because I think his friends have launched a plan to avenge him. Next time I'm going to be sneekier about it, and get them all when they least expect it. :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

Hi everypony!

I am in desperate need of friends to play :) so will add everyone here in this thread if thats okay! My Gameloft username is cyber_flash ... so anypony should feel free to add me too!! Yey!

I'm also looking for chests. I'm on the quest where I need 15, but I've been on this quest for about a week and I've only gotten one. My GL name is mizzie1980. Thanks!

Hello! I'm not exactly sure what to put here, so I'll just go ahead and post my info (and take up the minimum 100 characters). My gameloft name is the same as mine here, pixelDrawn. Hope to get some requests soon! c:

So it seems slowly I'm starting to see friends on my app. I hope that it means I'll get to see all my friends soon so I can send hearts back. This has been a problem since I got the game. Anyone else still having this problem?

I still have it.(Phone) Friends appear in the INVITE section,but not in the FRIENDS section.Which means I can't send back gifts..:(

I hope they fix the bug.

Today I spent some hearts to play balloon pop one time - and I got the Princess Celestia Statue, which costs 320 gems. I couldn't BELIEVE my luck. Spend 30 hearts and win 320 gem statue? YES PLEASE. Woo hoo. I've only ever spent my hearts twice at that thing and the first time was definitely not worth it, but now I think I'll have to start doing it more often.

Today I spent some hearts to play balloon pop one time - and I got the Princess Celestia Statue, which costs 320 gems. I couldn't BELIEVE my luck. Spend 30 hearts and win 320 gem statue? YES PLEASE. Woo hoo. I've only ever spent my hearts twice at that thing and the first time was definitely not worth it, but now I think I'll have to start doing it more often.

Last prize I won on the balloon pop was the large clocktower, still need to get Snails so I can get him to 5 stars and have the first two pages of ponies in the album at 5 stars.

I got the celestia statue from the 25 gem balloon pop.  I got the royal guard statue too... and I think the water tower.  Then I lost my whole game cause I got a new phone :(   *sniffle cry lament*