Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Hey everypony! I'm new and having trouble with the Scootaloo quest. I've tried adding people, but nothing ever happens when I do. Could someone add me? My user ID is AshMak. Thanks in advance :-)

My username is denalark   it was meant to be deja but my phone messed up and it is denalark

I too am stuck on scootaloo and I've added everyone here on page 9 please add me

denalark

thank you for adding me 

but I can't load friends list ( I hate this issue OTL -- actually I can load some but not all), so I can't give you back

then I try to turn off device anytime for loading it. 

Well, I played the 30 heart balloon pop again last night..and I got ANOTHER Celestia Statue. So now I have 2. :D Definitely shocked me, as I didn't even know that was possible. But I guess I'll take it. It's practically free so :P

You guys don't imagine how much money i've spent on this game.

I play it with my Ipad and i've never received the 5 day bonus, that's why i've never done the time travelling thing, so i almost finish the game in the "legal" way. Luckly gameloft retrieved me and gave me 100 gems and 60.000 bits.

The heart balloon pop game turns annoying when you only get decoration things like statues or clock towers, and you barely get gems or magic shards, i have in my inventory:

-15 Royal Guard statues

-97(yeah right 97!!!) Water Towers

-71 Ice Sculptures

-16 Guard Statues

-77 Celestia Statues

-50 Windmills

-4 Luna's Carriages

-7 Large Clock Towers (remember that the large clock tower quest doesn't work if you get one on the heart balloon game, you have to buy it necessarily)

-4 Sun and Moon statues

-4 Poni Statues

And that amount of things were gotten after the update, before i had more but they were erased i don't know why. I really want an option to give my friends some decoration stuff and to kill their parasprites too.

I always send one gift per day to my friends, feel free to add me, my id is: sil305

I still have it.(Phone) Friends appear in the INVITE section,but not in the FRIENDS section.Which means I can't send back gifts.. :(

I hope they fix the bug.

I have this issue too.

I search the answer to fix it, almost answer I found is "turn off your device and then turn on and loading friends list again. if fail, try again tomorrow"

but it not work for me. TTATT

So is there a way to get crystals faster then every 4 or 5 days for free? I really really don't want to pay for more crystals to get all the things I need. Plus having to have crystals to play a game to take a chance to get a pony is insane. I have yet to win any of the ones possible.

Oh and name is cobrawars again if anyone wants to add me.

Edited by Tempest Chaser

Hey everyone!

This is my first post. :). I love the show...my fave pony is Celestia, but I also have a soft spot for Fluttershy.

So I have been playing this game for about a month now...it's fun but I do think many of the ponies are ridiculously overpriced. I just bought Fluttershy even though I am not on her "task" yet, mainly because she costs bits and not gems. Right now all of my tasks include purchasing things with gems (buy Fancypants, buy a restaurant, buy a corn stand) and I refuse to spend money on "freemium" games like these. I have about 150 hearts and bits aren't a problem...it is just those darn gems!

The main reason I am posting is....about two weeks ago I was getting the "get free gems" link on the Buy Gems screen, where you could watch videos and get like 5-10 gems per day. I check this area everyday to see if the link has popped back up but it still hasn't. :(. When this link worked I at least had a glimmer of hope of finishing the game (even though it would be a long process), but because this link hasn't been up and I refuse to spend money on gems there is really no point in playing anymore because I can't complete any of the tasks.

I was just wondering if others are not getting the free gems link as well, or if I am the only one? I am playing on my iPhone 4S if that makes a difference.

And my ID is MoonMouse1 if you would like to add me...I give gifts daily. :)

My gameloft tag is jwutheheadcase

However, I just made it and my friend says he can't add me. So I'm not entirely sure if you can add me. Please send me a friend request anyway :D I could use some help getting scootaloo.

I don't know why, but I haven't been getting the daily bonus! I played the game before and time traveled, but I have an entirely new game on an entirely new iPhone. I don't know why it isn't working.... Anyone having the same issue?

oh god i got the new ipod gen 5 and the pony app... it looks amazing and the ponies the colors omg they are soo much more... adorable now... hate to say it but gameloft did an amazing job? still wish they didnt try and extort so much money out of it though..

I don't know why, but I haven't been getting the daily bonus! I played the game before and time traveled, but I have an entirely new game on an entirely new iPhone. I don't know why it isn't working.... Anyone having the same issue?

i think you may need the wifi? have you ever used the time glitch to skip forward a couple of days?

So is there a way to get crystals faster then every 4 or 5 days for free? I really really don't want to pay for more crystals to get all the things I need. Plus having to have crystals to play a game to take a chance to get a pony is insane. I have yet to win any of the ones possible.

Oh and name is cobrawars again if anyone wants to add me.

Sometimes under the Gem + thing, there's a "Free Gems!" button that makes you watch up to 10 short ads for 10 free gems. It's not always there, but it's useful when it is

Great game but I could use a hand with the Scootaloo, Sweetie Bell and Pipsqueak quest. It costs so much and accidentally restocking my shops when collecting bits makes it hard to get a lot of gems. So feel free to add me, ID : GeniusSpark. I will try to gift and give treasure chests as much as possible.

Just a heads up for everyone, the Toy Store is free for the next 2 days so you may want to grab it while you can.

On another note my daily bonuses finally started again and I bought Hoity Toity (SP?) and Flim.

Hiya Folks! I started playing a few days ago, already level 24, I guess I like it!

Please tell me, how do I add friend? I made a Gameloft account, but when I go to invite, it just says "You have no Gameloft Live! friends." There's no way I can see to invite people. Help?

Okay, so third day I balloon popped with hearts..Another Celestia Statue. I'm seeing a pattern here. It appears as if my Ponyville is going to be covered in them.

I'm adding everyone new that put up their names. I'm NoctemKnight, so you'll receive my request.

And I give gifts EVERY DAY and send as many chests as I have time to. I push 'gift all' so that EVERYONE recieves a heart. Chests, of course, I randomly choose as many people as I can every day and give them one. So you'll all get one from me on occassion.

Hiya Folks! I started playing a few days ago, already level 24, I guess I like it!

Please tell me, how do I add friend? I made a Gameloft account, but when I go to invite, it just says "You have no Gameloft Live! friends." There's no way I can see to invite people. Help?

Also, I'm registered as amethyst42, naturally!

(more text to fill the 100 character requirement.... is it done now? Now? NOW? NOW?? Good!)

Edited by Amethyst 42