Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Hiya Folks! I started playing a few days ago, already level 24, I guess I like it!

Please tell me, how do I add friend? I made a Gameloft account, but when I go to invite, it just says "You have no Gameloft Live! friends." There's no way I can see to invite people. Help?

You have to add people on Gameloft itself, not the MLP app. Click the scroll in the top right corner of the MLP app(the thing you click to drop down the menu to get to the Store, Elements, Social, etc.), and scroll down it until you see 'GL LIVE!'. It's the sixth little icon, right under 'Album'. Click on 'GL LIVE!' and let it load. (You may have to log in once it does.) Now on the left hand side, on the options menu, scroll down it until you get to friends. In the top right corner you will see a little orange icon with a stick figure person and a + sign. Click that to add friends. You can now type in the GL Username of someone you want to add, search for them, and click on them to add. Repeat until you have ADDED ALL THE FRIENDS!

Push the 'Back To Game' button beneath your name on the left menu when you're finished and go to your social (friends list). You may have to reload the list (or even the app if they don't appear). They will now show up in your friends on MLP. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Oh, and also! In GL LIVE, you may have some friends requests yourself sometimes. They'll be found under 'messages' instead of 'friends'. I just sent you a friends request, so it'll show up there. Scroll to messages at the very bottom of the menu. And once that loads, click the third tab (the very last one on the right) that says 'requests'. You should have a request from me. I'm NoctemKnight. Click the little check mark to accept the request. :)

Edited by VaporRush
  • Brohoof 1

You have to add people on Gameloft itself, not the MLP app. Click the scroll in the top right corner of the MLP app(the thing you click to drop down the menu to get to the Store, Elements, Social, etc.), and scroll down it until you see 'GL LIVE!'. It's the sixth little icon, right under 'Album'. Click on 'GL LIVE!' and let it load. (You may have to log in once it does.) Now on the left hand side, on the options menu, scroll down it until you get to friends. In the top right corner you will see a little orange icon with a stick figure person and a + sign. Click that to add friends. You can now type in the GL Username of someone you want to add, search for them, and click on them to add. Repeat until you have ADDED ALL THE FRIENDS!

Push the 'Back To Game' button beneath your name on the left menu when you're finished and go to your social (friends list). You may have to reload the list (or even the app if they don't appear). They will now show up in your friends on MLP. ;)

Thanks so much! I'm doing that now! 

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla and so on and and so on and so on and so on

• Brohoof 1

Hahaha! You're very welcome. :) Someone had to tell me how to add friends too. Then it took me a a couple days to figure out what 'gifting' them meant, and how to do it. I was convinced I was going to be giving out all of my own hearts when I did it and I was like :angry: . Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, and also! In GL LIVE, you may have some friends requests yourself sometimes. They'll be found under 'messages' instead of 'friends'. I just sent you a friends request, so it'll show up there. Scroll to messages at the very bottom of the menu. And once that loads, click the third tab (the very last one on the right) that says 'requests'. You should have a request from me. I'm NoctemKnight. Click the little check mark to accept the request. :)

Didn't see your friend request yet, but I did a friend request to you. I got Tuckygirl's though, thanks!

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla 

Hey all, so I've been playing this for ages and I've been stuck on Scootaloo for close to two months now.

Please, please please feel free to add me :) I'll gladly return the gifting favour

ID: emazingly

Please also add my 6yo, who is Roz42. It would make her very happy to have pony friends. She had a HUGE collection of pony figurines and castles and stuff, and I never play with it when she's not there, NOPE.

Another add! Please add Morty42 (are you noticing a trend?) if you like!

We found our tablet, it had been hiding for weeks!  :D Who knew?

Hi! I added a WHOOOOLE bunch of you, I hope that's okay(: I like collecting gems, and I give gems away like every day. SO my gameloft ID is elycialeigh. So add me(:

Edited by elycialeigh

Hey everyone. The treasure chests have stopped coming so I'm here to beg for more. I have a new quest to receive 15 treasure chests so please help me out. Ill gladly return the favor. Also looking for more friends. Gameloft name is Aversryan. Thanks!

Please add me!! Acherock?..... i really need scootaloo iv been trying forever and only have 20 hearts please help.... i send chests and im on gameloft daily!!! Iv also added alot of the names on here already!!!

QUESTION...  So I went to live and got friends and it says I have friends, I just now seen were my friends sent me gifts but I still have not one friend except princess celestia showing up.  So I can not gift or visit anyone and I would really like to so they gift me back.  I got my friends like a week or so ago and have played many times since then and reloaded it many times and they are never there.  Someone please help me!!!!!

Also I only need 2 more hearts please help me I can not figure out this gifting thing and it is making me mad!!!!!  Jenustin is the name <3

For those who I have on my friends list I haven't been able to play the game because of my own mother! I don't know when I'll be able to get back onto the game since my mom took my IPad! It's been about a month or two that I haven't had my IPad! I'm starting to go crazy without my IPad! I don't know if I should just give up on the whole game or what! What do you all think I should do?

I don't know why, but I haven't been getting the daily bonus! I played the game before and time traveled, but I have an entirely new game on an entirely new iPhone. I don't know why it isn't working.... Anyone having the same issue?

It's probably just a common glitch in the game, as I too have stopped getting the daily bonus as well. I time travel a few times, it may be what's causing that issue.

By the way my ID is Flutterdash100 for those who want to add me

I started about a week ago. Though it seems the game doesn't run that good in Samsung Xcover.

My Gameloft ID is:  NorthernRuler

Currently at lvl 17 and... I'm in need of 3 chests at my Ponyville. 

add me please same as my name...fluttershy518...will gift everyday...thanks

add me please same as my name...fluttershy518...will gift everyday...thanks