Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I'm not sure if there's a update coming up because i really like to know if there's gonna be an update sooner or later.

Is your town still full of snow? Because I got an update yesterday and now it's all green and springtime-like. It seems to have broken the gift accepting, though, because every time I try to accept a heart, my game crashes.

Is your town still full of snow? Because I got an update yesterday and now it's all green and springtime-like. It seems to have broken the gift accepting, though, because every time I try to accept a heart, my game crashes.

It's still full of Snow, but My App Store isn't showing any updates for it and not even a Notice that popped up for it as Well. I'm probably guessing that I have to wait a little further to get an update. I tried restarting the App, but I don't think it applied on me so I have to update it from the App Store and I have to ask my brother for it since I had to ask him since this winter update.

To be fair the snow thing wasn't too much of an issue because it snowed here in mid January so was appropriate.  Still no update for iOS.

Another case of disappearing gems.  Not sure if it's a glitch or some gems expire.  I've just lost two.

Edited by ajm

My game (which is for Android) updated yesterday and it's grassy for me too. Seems like it's a bit Valentines themed actually, at least for that one button you press to bring down a list of options. Gonna miss the Santa Fluttershy on the loading screen because it was adorable but given it's more than a month past Christmas...

Has anyone noticed that the daily reward system has disappeared?

I kinda miss it because it would give me gems after I while and I am struggling to get those.

If you Missed a Day to collect your bonus like I did to mine mistakenly, The Bonus Resets back to day 1's bonuses and You have to play again on another Day in order to reset and collect your Bonuses. So It's like this, If you didn't collect the bonus from the previous day, you won't get the bonus on the next day and you have to wait another day after that to get the bonus. It can be something like that, but When I missed My bonus mistakenly after What I was caught up Doing something and the a Day Passed, I didn't get the bonus from that previous day so I had to wait the next day to get that bonus.

Am I the only one who can't update the game? I'm using an iPad mini. My sister who is using my dads Android have the updated game. O.o

Oh.. Never mind. I just read on their website that the update will be available on iPhone and iPad soon.

Edited by Fluttershyish

It's most likely that we'll get the update by Valentine's day or so and Those Who updated the app before the Valentine's day. Yeah, We will be getting more ponies and decors, but not sure on the stores though. I just wanna know more about it if I knew where to find more info on the update.

As for the Crash Issue, sometimes the app Crash on me whenever I try to load up the game and then I restart the app if it happened. I have no crash issues with getting the hearts off my inbox.

I have stopped getting my daily bonus too a looooong time ago and haven't got it until now. By the way I haven't even got the system update for this app yet. Any other iOs users having this same problem?

And my Gameloft ID is Flutterdash100 if anyone wants to add me!!

Edited by Flutterdash.

I have a cool soundboard on my droid, but its not in the play store anymore so I am sooo glad it saved to my sd card when ingot my new phone.

Also, I have a question...in my game I keep sometimes seeing teeny tiny little blue stars glowing. Nothing happens when I click on them though. Anyone know what they are?

Marinespetsnaz is my gamerloFt ID

Warning to you all, that game is unbeatable unless you cheat or spend a ton oF money. There will be a wall you hit and it will make it impossible to collect gems except through buying, derpy, and parasprites. Though even with cheating it takes hours upon hours through parasprite collecting to get all the gems you'll need

I can get you tons oF hearts though :) maybe...

Looks like Apple are still verifying the update.

The username is below.  Does anyone know what will happen if I sign into Gameloft on my iPhone which is near the beginning of the game, rather my iPad is level 50+.

Edited by ajm

Bunnybuzki

Thank you!

I need hearts to play that carnival game to win gems. I bought everything you can buy with bits already. Greedy greedy game designers! Btw is anyone looking for a way to hack the most recent update or is interest just lost now?

Edited by bunnybuzki

OK, I think I may have broken my game. I sent out a request to my Iphone from my android tablet, and now it won't let me add any friends. 

What the buck did I do wrong?

Also, User name is Phantom1898 if you want to try to add me.

Edited by Skycoaster (Corkscrew)
  • Brohoof 1