Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I'm gonna repost again :P since I am still having trouble adding everypony myself. If anyone wants to add me, my username is the same as here. I gift as often as my iPad and annoying Internet connection will let me, and I try to leave chests. For some reason I am only getting maybe one or two chests every few days :( but I do try to leave them for others.

Well I need to Collect 15 Treasure Chests for the Quest if Anypony Else can help me out here. I think i may have the Same Problem here on my End because every time that I try to reconnect, The Message was telling me that there was no internet connection so I don't Know what in ponyville is going on here and every time that I try to Restart my App, it won't let me connect back to gameloft and FB accounts. My only Guess is that It could be the Server Traffic or May be Down.

(edited)

I'm gonna repost again :P since I am still having trouble adding everypony myself. If anyone wants to add me, my username is the same as here. I gift as often as my iPad and annoying Internet connection will let me, and I try to leave chests. For some reason I am only getting maybe one or two chests every few days :( but I do try to leave them for others.

I went and added you.... but for some reason, the gameloft servers aren't displaying your info....

I would be gifting you and giving you nice treasure chests to find, but I can't for some odd reason....

Well I need to Collect 15 Treasure Chests for the Quest if Anypony Else can help me out here. I think i may have the Same Problem here on my End because every time that I try to reconnect, The Message was telling me that there was no internet connection so I don't Know what in ponyville is going on here and every time that I try to Restart my App, it won't let me connect back to gameloft and FB accounts. My only Guess is that It could be the Server Traffic or May be Down.

I also added you, but you haven't accepted my friend request yet.... so I can't really help yas there....

I'm sorry.... ::(

Hey guys, feel free to add me also :) My username is CharlinYuki, same as here ^^ I'm pretty good about signing in every day so I'll be sure to leave treasure chests!

I'mma add you up so quick-like! We's gon be the bestest of friends! Edited by Razege

(edited)

I've been soooo lucky with ridding parasprite colonies the past few days. Almost every small parasprite colony I defeat gives me a gem! I don't know how this happened, but this is just awesome. But unfortunately, I've got tons of magic parasprites but I need to save up heavily on magic shards, for I just need the magic element, and then I'll be able to defeat nightmare moon, for I brought Rarity and Rainbow Dash for only 90 gems!

Not to show off or anything. 

For today's parasprite colonies, I earned 4 gems. 

Edited by Thunder-Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Hey everypony I just got the game and i love it. Invite me my username is pokesonicfan11 I'm addicted to it XD Twilights already 5 stars and I got it last night

Pokesonicfan11? Added~!

I've been soooo lucky with ridding parasprite colonies the past few days. Almost every small parasprite colony I defeat gives me a gem! I don't know how this happened, but this is just awesome. But unfortunately, I've got tons of magic parasprites but I need to save up heavily on magic shards, for I just need the magic element, and then I'll be able to defeat nightmare moon, for I brought Rarity and Rainbow Dash for only 90 gems!

Not to show off or anything. 

For today's parasprite colonies, I earned 4 gems. 

Golly.... wish I had that sort of luck.

All I gots are kindness-influenced parasprites and 0 kindness shards....

I have a lot of Kindness Shards if you asked me. The Hospital, Cafe, School, Mane Salon, and some other Shops provides the Kindness Shards. Magic Shards are Rare so it is most likely that you'll get them from Hospital and Flim and Flam's Balloon Pop Game.

also About Adding me, It's hard to tell who you guys are because I have bunch of Friend Requests from Randoms and I know some are from here and some aren't so Be Sure to Send me a PM through Gameloft Live after a Friend Request and let me know that you're from here (this forums) along with your name so that way I can recognize you guys.

I still Need 15 Treasure Chests to Collect and I don't want to spend a Gem to Skip it and Hearts from the Treasure Chests would be nice too. I know my ponyville is a Mess so I need to gather up a lot of money to expand the spots, Decor, and Move some Places to Certain spots so That way I can Keep my Ponyville Clean.

Well If you Kept your Ponyville Decorarted, you won't get that Much of a Parasprite Swarms. It's always best to keep the Ponyville Decorated at all times to prevent any objects to appear such as rocks, thorns, dead, and scary trees, and parasprites. Think of the Decorations like you own that piece of land space.

Please add me as well - I have no friends yet.  Only been playing for a few weeks, but totally addicted.

mojoberle

I will gift you as much as possible if you add me.  My daughters and I thank you in advance! :)

I'm new to the game but already severely addicted lol I hate all the damn parasprites!!! My name is whovian333 please add me :) thanks

Well I'm looking Forward for some Friend Requests although I only have about 7 or more Treasure Chests to Collect to complete the Quest I'm on so I'm not gonna get anywhere near Completing the other Quests till I get Rainbow Dash in Ponyville. Right now I'm desperate for Hearts so That way I can get more Gems and Shards Easily after I buy 1 more Pony with Hearts which is Sapphire Shores.

Just For Your Information about my username, it's The Same Name as here so that way I can be more Recognizable.

(edited)

@KirbyFluttershy, I have sent you the message you asked for....

Look forward to it!

I'm having some problems with the Social part of the game. The last two days I haven't been connecting to my Gameloft Live account on the MLP game, but when I go to GL live it signs me in. Anybody else having this problem?

Yyup, been having that issue on and off lately.

Have y'all noticed a connection between social actions and sprites? Every time I do anything (gift, send chests, visit GL live) I get three or four swarms.

I dunno about that, but my ignorance might also be because I've been filling up my unused land with trees, and since the swarms come in 5 parasprites to a 4-9 squared cluster, chips go through like crazy.... luckily, some of these obstructions also help....

My username is "Dragondalek"

Feel free to add me, as I could certainly use more hearts, and I'm sure there are plenty of you who want the same :)

I would totally add you.... but alas, I cannot.... for the gameloft database said neigh when searching for your username.

Please add me as well - I have no friends yet. Only been playing for a few weeks, but totally addicted.

mojoberle

I will gift you as much as possible if you add me. My daughters and I thank you in advance! :)

Added~! Welcome to the community here~!

Hey, could you add me please?I'm shayzie123. (Might be capitalized. I'll check in a bit, but until then, this is the correct spelling.)Thank you!

Also Added~! Look for my request~!

I'm new to the game but already severely addicted lol I hate all the damn parasprites!!! My name is whovian333 please add me :) thanks

You as well~! Edited by Razege

Today several times when I've picked up my iPhone I have had an alert from Ponyville waiting on me that says something like 'Something amazing is coming to Ponyville', or 'Big things are about to be happening.' Has anyone else noticed this? My sister is getting them too.

I got that notice too, but I don't know what that means or What's gonna happen so I'm guessing that we have to wait a little longer and see What happens unless it's a Sale or Update coming up. I'm not sure if anyone else knows about this notice we received or what it means though.

Today several times when I've picked up my iPhone I have had an alert from Ponyville waiting on me that says something like 'Something amazing is coming to Ponyville', or 'Big things are about to be happening.' Has anyone else noticed this? My sister is getting them too.

Yes, I saw that message, though I have only received one. Like many people, I have no idea what it means. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Just got a notice that gems are on sale up to 50% off. Must be what was so exciting that we all needed to know about. There are some good deals compared to prices on gems usually... Still not nearly good enough though.

Only Certain amount of Gems will be on Sale. When It comes to get free Gems Offer, It doesn't cost us a single penny. I'm using Free Gems Offer Daily because I'm desperate for some gems right now and I have to get through these Quests as I can without spending a Gem by Accident.