Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I can't add friends from GL to the game. Can anyone help me? I'm so confused. It's telling me 'you have no gameloft friends' when I try to invite from that list.

You have to have the GL Live app. Then add people there, and sync it with the MLP app. And it doesn't work all the time...so, yeah create a Gameloft Live account on the Gameloft Live app, then login to it through the MLP app.

Today several times when I've picked up my iPhone I have had an alert from Ponyville waiting on me that says something like 'Something amazing is coming to Ponyville', or 'Big things are about to be happening.' Has anyone else noticed this? My sister is getting them too.

Interesting... Yeah, I got that message, too. Mine says "something amazing is about to happen!"

Anypony know what the hacks going on?

I got that notice too, but I don't know what that means or What's gonna happen so I'm guessing that we have to wait a little longer and see What happens unless it's a Sale or Update coming up. I'm not sure if anyone else knows about this notice we received or what it means though.

Yes, I saw that message, though I have only received one. Like many people, I have no idea what it means. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

.... Ehhhh?! Whwhwhwhhwhwhaaaatttt???? I.... I diddn't get that message.... :(

.... Why didn't I get that as well? What in the hay is this big thing that's coming????

Tain't fair....

I can't add friends from GL to the game. Can anyone help me? I'm so confused. It's telling me 'you have no gameloft friends' when I try to invite from that list.

Ya see, what you do is ya open up yer game menu and ya scroll on down 'til ya see the "Gameloft Live" option.

Once ya find that n' obviously click it, there'll be an area where ya gots Gameloft specific options.... one of which being a "friends" list.

Once there, ya can get to addin' down names ya done collected from here and send little friendship requests to us other pony folk.

I'll get ta accepting you, and we can both get to sendin' each other gifts n' chests of heart gems and the sorts.

Ya see, what you do is ya open up yer game menu and ya scroll on down 'til ya see the "Gameloft Live" option.

Once ya find that n' obviously click it, there'll be an area where ya gots Gameloft specific options.... one of which being a "friends" list.

Once there, ya can get to addin' down names ya done collected from here and send little friendship requests to us other pony folk.

I'll get ta accepting you, and we can both get to sendin' each other gifts n' chests of heart gems and the sorts.

I've done that, but I still don't see all of my friends when i go to invite. this is making me one sad pony.

need more characters to post

Definitely looking for other ponies to play with. :) gameloft username is PrincessRala. It's a cute game and fun to spend a little time building and playing the mini games. But I like watching the pony animations the most, they all have little things they do specific to their character.

Currently trying to get back to where I was before I did a factory reset on my phone. Please add me Eevreston on GL live. Want to get my Scootaloo back! Sweetie Belle and Applebloom miss her.

I've got it too. My username is applesnjacks I really don't know why though. I also wanna try and get zecora and scootaloo. My towns also over run by magic and loyalty para sprites.

Scootaloo is Top Priority for the Quest so You want to save up enough Hearts as you Can. Don't get any other ponies yet except Scootaloo and possibly Mayor Mare as well. I'm not sure if Mayor Mare is part of the Quest so probably it never Hurts to have one.

please add me! i dont have any freinds as i have just started the game! my user name is the same as this one so it dosent cause any confusion :blink:  please add me! i am on every day and will always send gifts/chests and ill be your best friend please add me :wub:  

(edited)

Hi!  My username is the same here as it is there. I've been having some issues sending chests and receiving notifications lately, but I do try to gift everyday.

Also, I keep getting a message that I can't visit my friends because they have a different version of the game?  Did I miss an update?

Edited by Scarletvine

Hi HI My user name name on the app it Travail_Cat  and my hubbies is rams29220 We need friends because we are in desprete need of hearts. Unfortunately i think my app is broken because he says he has been sending me hearts and i have  only received them once. However his seems to be working fine i am on it every day and try to gift all the time. 

Well I'm gonna need all the Hearts from you guys. Sapphire Shores is the last Pony that I need to buy and I accidentally spent 26 Gems over a Joke Shop's Funny Glasses and It's hard for me to Maintain my Gems like this. That's the reason Why I need to get most of the Hearts and get a chance to exchange them for Gems at flim & flam's balloon pop game.

Finally managed to get the restaurant so now I can carry on with the quests, bought Sapphire Shores and opened up some more of the land, left it open for Parasprites as I'vd been getting alot of gems from them just a lately.

Hey guys! I'm new to the herd!

I wanted to help by giving ways I've been getting gems (because I refuse to pay for them), so hopefully my tips help you!

- Daily gems - by clicking the Get Free Gems box that appears once a day in the pile of gems on the left in the gem store screen. For me, it's always at night after 6pm EST. Possibly a 24hr-til-available event, though. Get up to 2 gems this way.

- Playing everyday, every 4th and 5th day - as a "oh my gosh, you haven't given up on this app yet" reward, you get bonus bits and gems (1 for the 4th day, 2 for the 5th day). Then it cycles back to day 1. Though, truth be told, those of us who have been playing this app for 4 months straight should get Celestia for free....

- Leveling up - for those of you who have not capped off at lvl 60, you get one gem per level-up

- Tasks - super rare, but still a gem-getter (though the tasks that get gems seem to be either holiday related so thus time limited or insanely expensive—"buy a 350 gem statue, get 1 gem!")

- Clearing parasprites - occasionally you get a gem after clearing a swarm of parasprites. If it weren't for the magic ones, this would be an awesome daily event (since they respawn every 24 hrs). Sooooooo glad GL fixed that problem like they said they did in the update! Too bad they didn't. >_<

- Derpy - occasionally drops a gem. This is the single greatest way to accumulate gems. She regenerates more than Doctor Whooves, so I can get at least 10 gems a day with her (thanks to addictive re-checking the game a hundred times a day).

- Redeeming Elements of Harmony shards - this is the least known way to get shards. So much so I've never seen it discussed anywhere. But you CAN get a gem from the statue after redeeming a number of gems. I've redeemed hundreds before finding this out, so I'm trying to do experiments to see if it's after redeeming 500 of the same shard, 1000, dependent on the statue's rarity (no pun intended) of shards/place in unlocking (ie loyalty needs 100 redeemed, honesty 200, generosity 300 etc) following the unlocking pattern, or just random. I'm trying to accumulate 999 of each element to conduct this experiment, which, as you can imagine, is going to take a while. But I will keep you updated. So far, I've gotten 3 from loyalty, 1 from honesty, and 1 from generosity before truly conducting this experiment (I needed the bits for the "get 800,000" one).

So I hope that helps someone new to the app! :)

And please add me! Kmbwolf

I gift and treasure chest every day (unless GL wigs out socially, as usual).

Edited by ChildOfGod
  • Brohoof 1

Well The Problem about the Daily Bonus is that if you didn't claim the bonus on that day, you have to wait another day or 2 for the daily bonus to reset and you go back to day 1's Daily Bonus. The cause of the problem could be careless, got caught in some other activity, and off-time.

Not only these things you can get the Gems off, but There's still a Free Gem Offer which you can use to get Free Gems. I'm getting about 2 Gems from the Free Gem Offer Daily. Also You can Exchange 30 Hearts for a chance of getting Gems at flim & flam's balloon pop.

The two a day gems from the store was my first tip. :)

As for the days-in-a-row played, of course it will reset if you haven't claimed it. That's not a glitch, that's why it's a special reward.

As for the balloon pop game, I said these were ways you could ACTUALLY get gems! LOL! I've played that game a LOT but have yet to get any. I suppose it's possible, but it seems to hold true to its name film flam. :)

HI GUYS!!!!

GL Live ID: Mylfie

add me please!!! <3

i am on everyday and will send hearts to all my wonderful friends!! Have yet to be able to travel to friends towns.. always get an error :( 

I've done that, but I still don't see all of my friends when i go to invite. this is making me one sad pony.

Sadly, that feature seems to be buggy atm. I can't as well.... Just as long as your friends play it already, they should appear in your friends section.

please add me! my username is PrincessRala!

please add me! my username is Eevreston!

please add me! my username is applesnjacks!

please add me! my user name is the same as this one!

please add me! my username is eliepup!

ffffffffnnnnnnnngggggggg your avatar is soooooooo cuuuuuuuute~!

please add me! my username is Travail_Cat and my hubbies is rams29220!

please add me! my username is Kmbwolf!

please add me! my username is Mylfie!

Gonna add y'all up real quick!

Hi! My username is the same here as it is there. I've been having some issues sending chests and receiving notifications lately, but I do try to gift everyday.

Also, I keep getting a message that I can't visit my friends because they have a different version of the game? Did I miss an update?

Nope, the game's just buggy like that, try turning it off and on again, and if that's not working for ya, restart your device and just rinse & repeate. No real solution right now.

Also gonna add you too~!

Oh dear, it seems that I've made a mistake. Ignore what I previously said, my username is actually "Dalekdragon" instead of 'Dragondalek". My bad :)

*facehoof*

Really?!

No wonder it told me you didn't exist!

Edited by Razege

Hey everyone..

So when I first found this post and added friends I gifted every day and gave treasure chests.  But my game always crashed giving treasure (I had to re-start the game), and I couldn't give treasure to anyone at higher levels (like 60).

So now that I AM at level 60, I am not receiving treasure chests anymore (boo).  Do other ponies have this problem too?  The evil thing is that it is later in the game where you have this treasure chest challenge of getting 12 treasure chests.  Uggh!!  I can give treasure to ponies at lower levels, not higher ones (so sorry!). Maybe it is the itouch. But I keep trying.

Add me, if you haven't already!  Love new friends and I gift/treasure as much as I can -- Pony31 (Gameloft ID)

was able to send treasure chests to a few friends before the game got angry n decided to throw errors at me... was def neat seeing other peoples towns!!

• Brohoof 1

Patience. Lots of patience. I have all stones unlocked except magic, which I am 25 shards away from. Play the free game whenever you can, and ignore parasprites. Also, get as many higher shops as you can.

You can time travel too.  In Settings, turn off "auto-update" for Time.  Then adjust time forward how many hours you need.  You WILL have to ignore the parasprites because doing this they come in swarms.  I had to "pave paradise... put up a parking lot" by covering every inch with paths and trees.  My ponyland looks awful now.  I may have to go back.  But in time travelling, I did manage to save over 500,000 bits in about 30 minutes..

Is there a PC version of this? I am one of the few of my friends who doesn't have a smart phone however I still want to play. So please tell.

No. There isn't a PC version of this app. It's available for iPhone, iPad, and Android only.

I wouldn't do the time travel trick if I were you guys. If you do the time travel trick, then you would get a swarm of parasprites in your ponyville including a loads of Magic Parasprites which we all have.

You guys can add me if you want. My ID is the same name as here so i'm pretty much recognizable. Right now, I don't have my iPad so I have to wait for it to return before I accept the Friend Requests.