Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

i need friends who can send me gifts so i can earn hearts! i gift everyday and i try to send treasure chests as much as possible! my username is turtle825. thanks! laugh.png

You can time travel too.  In Settings, turn off "auto-update" for Time.  Then adjust time forward how many hours you need.  You WILL have to ignore the parasprites because doing this they come in swarms.  I had to "pave paradise... put up a parking lot" by covering every inch with paths and trees.  My ponyland looks awful now.  I may have to go back.  But in time travelling, I did manage to save over 500,000 bits in about 30 minutes..

Yes, but I am trying to see if I can beat the game legitly, and how long it will take. It's something that I just feel the urge to do.

• Brohoof 1

There's gonna be 2 new Ponies for the App and They Will be Released on St. Patrick's day so probably an update will come up plus a Quest for it I hope or If there's a possibility.

I think the update already happened! When started up the game I already had a St. Patrick's Day loading screen and the two new ponies! I didn't even update it myself yet! It might update on its own!
  • Brohoof 1

I think the update already happened! When started up the game I already had a St. Patrick's Day loading screen and the two new ponies! I didn't even update it myself yet! It might update on its own!

Aye, looks like it definitely updated on it's own....

Oh, btw, does anypony know why Lyra's model is grayed out when she moves around? It's been bothering me lately....

Also, who the hay is MARCELINE SMITH?! Everytime I accept a gift, that name flashes up in place of the sender's name for a split second....

• Brohoof 1

Aye, looks like it definitely updated on it's own....

Oh, btw, does anypony know why Lyra's model is grayed out when she moves around? It's been bothering me lately....

Also, who the hay is MARCELINE SMITH?! Everytime I accept a gift, that name flashes up in place of the sender's name for a split second....

yea I noticed that about Lyra! Strange isn't it?

And that happens to me too when I go to send a gift! It might just be a glitch that they haven't fixed yet! But don't worry your not the only one that this is happening too!

• Brohoof 1

Hey could I ask you something. Did you get new Quest when yours updated? Mine has give me nothing in the quest department. It could be I never got that Valentines Day pony and the offer just went away. Just asking.

I dunno if I should spend 10 gems to get another chance of winning a pony. I would spend it on flim & flam's balloon pop, but I may save up gems for Rainbow Dash first unless I'll test my luck on getting a pony.

I didn't know the update would happen now. Well At least I get to have 2 new Ponies. Good thing that I saved up most of my Money to buy 1 Pony which is the Lucky Clover.

yea I noticed that about Lyra! Strange isn't it?

And that happens to me too when I go to send a gift! It might just be a glitch that they haven't fixed yet! But don't worry your not the only one that this is happening too!

Well, that's good to know.... was getting a tad worried for a second....

Still.... buysomeapples MARCELINE SMITH.... who is that?

Hey could I ask you something. Did you get new Quest when yours updated? Mine has give me nothing in the quest department. It could be I never got that Valentines Day pony and the offer just went away. Just asking.

I haven't noticed any new events on mine as well.... but perhaps that will come once you complete a new task....

.... sadly for me, that task is to acquire Rarity.... which I was hoping I didn't need to pay for(since her sister was already 30 gems).

Edited by Razege

no I never got a new quest! So you're good! I've just been stuck on an old quest though! Which will take me forever to pass and I don't have that much gems for me to pass the quest! :(

I'm really hoping the new tasks will show up on St Patrick's Day. I really, really hope it isn't dependent on me finishing my current task. I have to get Soarin (250 gems, no skip), play Magic Wings with Soarin (which will take a few days of wait time), and get the Wonderbolts statue (360 gems, 5 to skip). I refuse to purchase gems (especially since if the game crashes or my phone dies I start from scratch), and I've got 117 saved so far, so it will be Halloween before I finish this task...

BTW, the social aspect says you can get non-heart gems. Even shows a pic of them. Has anyone in the history of this game ever gotten non-heart gems from the social part?

• Brohoof 1

yeah i noticed the name whenever i accept a gift. who is that??? must find out more!the name is marcy smith or something like that right?

also has anyone noticed those really cute things the main characer ponies do when they're alone?

twilight sparkle takes out a book, fluttershy chases a butterfly, rainbow dash jumps on a cloud, rarity admires herslef in a mirror, pinkie pie eats a cupcake and apple jack tosses and catches an apple!

and when you get princess celestria sometimes she jumps up and you get one of every gem stone!

In the game, the bits and gems and the progress that you make through the game, Does it get saved to your device or your game loft account? Also I'm at the point where I'm suppose to play the apple catching game with Pinkie Pie, but I can't find the icon to activate the mini game. Oh, and I need friends on the game.

Edited by Arcus Wind

In the game, the bits and gems and the progress that you make through the game, Does it get saved to your device or your game loft account? Also I'm at the point where I'm suppose to play the apple catching game with Pinkie Pie, but I can't find the icon to activate the mini game. Oh, and I need friends on the game.

Everything is saved in the app. Because of this, if you ever delete the app, you lose everything. Happened to me once...had to start all over.

Everything is saved in the app. Because of this, if you ever delete the app, you lose everything. Happened to me once...had to start all over.

Well that sucks! I got an Ipod, but now I'm going to return it to get a smartphone. This game is to expensive! Why do bits cost so muuuuuch!!!!

gotta save up 100 gems for quills and sofas for a Rarity quest, gunna take a while...

although yesterday i just bought all the plots of lands and got the royal guard to 5*

• Brohoof 1

Thanks to my tax return I now have the entire Mane 6 and all the little ponies except Diamond Tiara! M husband wasn't happy when he saw our bank account though... :P but he forgave me cause he is a brony too.

Anyway, has anyone else noticed anything weird with gifts and chests? For the last week or two I've gotten barely any gifts and not a single chest, then today I had about 80 gifts and 10 or more chests throughout the day.

I'm crazy or seeing things, I saw Bonbon, Twilight, and Fluttershy (in-game) stand next to each other, eyes closed, and they silent sung.

A cool bug I'm guessing, because I've never seen this before. It happened today.

On a side note, I got the Rare as heck Dr. whooves, I know he's rare because most people, hackers too, can't get him that easily.

Thanks to my tax return I now have the entire Mane 6 and all the little ponies except Diamond Tiara! M husband wasn't happy when he saw our bank account though... :P but he forgave me cause he is a brony too.

Anyway, has anyone else noticed anything weird with gifts and chests? For the last week or two I've gotten barely any gifts and not a single chest, then today I had about 80 gifts and 10 or more chests throughout the day.

Lol, glad he didn't get angry! But that must have been a lot of cash spent. I think you helped Gameloft, hopefully they'll use the money to add ALOT more ponies.

The game is bugging out like crazy lately.... can't evien connect to friends or receive the daily gems....

And I NEED gems for Rarity(sneakysonsofprogrammers), since you HAVE to purchase her....

The game is bugging out like crazy lately.... can't evien connect to friends or receive the daily gems....

And I NEED gems for Rarity(sneakysonsofprogrammers), since you HAVE to purchase her....

It's doing this to me, as well!  It won't connect to my wifi.

But, I've gotten to level 51 without purchasing gems.  My patience is waning, however.

Thanks to time travel I've just reached level 60 and have 52 of the 250 gems for Soarin.

Best. Day. EVER!!

But seriously. I even got the Mane 6 all to 5 stars, too. So I'm pretty flipping psyched.

Edited by RaynebowCrash