Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

How do I add friends on the app? I've been searching around forever and no one seems to have the answer, I've tried many different things but I simply cannot figure out how to add friends :(

How do I add friends on the app? I've been searching around forever and no one seems to have the answer, I've tried many different things but I simply cannot figure out how to add friends :(

Oh man, there's an ugly glitch. I went to go give gifts and chests and I come back to my town and there's new dirt paths EVERYWHERE. My Ponyville is ugly now ;_;

Can't even use edit to remove them either.

• Brohoof 1

Oh man, there's an ugly glitch. I went to go give gifts and chests and I come back to my town and there's new dirt paths EVERYWHERE. My Ponyville is ugly now ;_;

Can't even use edit to remove them either.

That's just the road glitch... It's a simple glitch to fix...

You just need to restart the app...

There are TONS of glitches that are needed to be fixed...

Like since when dose the Pegasus royal guards need butterfly wings?... Lol

And why is snips taller then snails?

Lol

That's just the road glitch... It's a simple glitch to fix...

You just need to restart the app...

There are TONS of glitches that are needed to be fixed...

Ah yes, thank you. Thought I was stuck with ugly everywhere.

Yeah, the social features seem totally broken but it's only been out for what, 3 days now? They'll get it fixed soon. Gameloft has tons of apps so they know their stuff.

How do you move people from the invite section to the friends section? What has to happen? I accepted over 20 friend invites with GL Live but my only in-app friend is still Princess Celestia.

There isn't really a way. Just have to keep restarting the app on the home screen and hope that they eventually show up. Social part is really messed up right now.

Along with some modle screw ups... Lol

And with the apple picking game... Do you guys find that there is a bug when you want the pony to stop it keeps running?

And there are lots of bug... But I did find a good bug..

It's the chest bug... Where you can get multiple chests from one person...

I'm having problems connecting to the Social Network, but I'm not sure if you guys are having the Same Problem as well so I can give you guys some Gifts. I'm pretty much concerned about Doing these quests so I just need some solutions to remedy (or Solve) the problem.

This game still has a tone of bugs... And it still dosnt have all the ponys that were in the per alphas and betas... So I think there trying to update this game and fix the bugs and add more ponys...

Btw.. I love how derpys falls after every flight!

post-7977-0-27916000-1352687159_thumb.jpg

post-7977-0-24399200-1352687167_thumb.jpg

So how do I find treasure chests? Ive had to skip it in earlier missions because I had no idea how.

Thanks in advance for the help!

You only see treasure chests if friends have visited your city and dropped them so you gotta build up your friend's list and hope they're generous lol. But with all the glitching going on it might take a while.

You only see treasure chests if friends have visited your city and dropped them so you gotta build up your friend's list and hope they're generous lol. But with all the glitching going on it might take a while.

Oh ok so I am not insane, I wasnt actually missing anything.

Anyone else notice the pop culture references? Like the description for Time Turner (Doctor Whooves) and the Great Lebowski characters?

My strategy for coin collecting right now is putting 3 ponies at the Windmill, Apple Stand, Lemon Tent, and Cherry Stand. You don't have to have the same ponies I do, as long as the ones you have fulfill the stars requirement.

Windmill (AJ, Braeburn, Big Mac lol Apple family) - Bread - 68 coins in 1:30

Cherry Stand (Pinkie Pie, Twilight, Mr. Cake) - Cherry Pie - 135 coins in 3:00

Apple Stand (Spitfire, Bon Bon, Apple Bloom) - Apples - 263 coins in 26:40

Lemon Stand (Dr. Whooves, Mrs. Cake, Cheerilee) - Lemonade - 203 coins in 4:30

So if you're on the game clicking on items as soon as they pop up in a 26 minutes and 40 seconds interval you get

17 breads (68 x 17) = 1156

8 cherry pies (135 x 8) = 1080

5 lemonades (5 x 203) = 1015

1 apple (1 x 263) = 263

so 3514 coins almost every half hour if you're on it the entire time. Plus whatever EXP and Element Shards pop out along with the coins too.

ugh, i restart my game and it gets stuck on a screen that shows my ponyville, but i cant touch anything. the ponies are moving too, along wioth the sounds, but i cant do anything else. Anyone else encounter dis? Or is there somthing Im overlooking. I wanna play :(

oh, and add if yiou wanna- riconz62

ugh, i restart my game and it gets stuck on a screen that shows my ponyville, but i cant touch anything. the ponies are moving too, along wioth the sounds, but i cant do anything else. Anyone else encounter dis? Or is there somthing Im overlooking. I wanna play :(

oh, and add if yiou wanna- riconz62

this is what is called the start up glitch... your ponyville is active but you are not... to fix this you simply just restart the game!

and add villan97 if you want to be appart of the list in the first post

Edited by villan97

this is what is called the start up glitch... your ponyville is active but you are not... to fix this you simply just restart the game!

and add villan97 if you want to be appart of the list in the first post

ahh still doesnt work, even tried restarting my ipad, buut nope :angry: perhaps its a bug on the ipad 1? as the game is a tad bit choppy when i was playing it lol. oh, and my gameloft account is glitched, as on the pc, my username is displayed as something else then on what i saw on my ipad.

Well I'm having problems getting on Social Network cuz I'm trying to get on and I've been connecting for a long time and can't connect. I just need some solutions to the problem other than connecting to the Internet. Just to give out more information, I'm using the iPad when I'm playing the game.

If I may ask, How do you restart the game?

Hey does anyone know which store would produce the most magic? I have Parasprites in my town and I don't have any magic elements to get rid of them. Also do the Parasprites do anything or what?

They prevent you from dropping a new building or new decor where they're floating around

Well I'm having problems getting on Social Network cuz I'm trying to get on and I've been connecting for a long time and can't connect. I just need some solutions to the problem other than connecting to the Internet. Just to give out more information, I'm using the iPad when I'm playing the game.

If I may ask, How do you restart the game?

I don't know how iPads work but if it's the same as iPhone, you double-tap the circley-square button and that should pull up your opened and running apps. Press and hold one of the apps til they start shaking and a red circle with a minus sign appears to let you shut it down.

They prevent you from dropping a new building or new decor where they're floating around

Well thats good to know that they don't do anything to bad, but still which store produces the most magic element? Like I said I don't have any.

Well To Get the Elements of Harmony Shards, you need to reduce amount of time that you assigned the ponies to the stores to make it go by fast, but It will earn you less money and you have to play Flim and Flam's Balloon Pop. If you already Played Flim & Flam's Balloon Pop, you have to wait a day or longer depending on the time you played it.