Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Spell used by Twilight Sparkle?

~StarChaser~

What is Your favorite spell used by Twilight Sparkle?  

43 users have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite spell used by Twilight Sparkle

• Mustache Spell
    • Teleportation
    • Temporary Wings
    • Want it and Need it Spell

I would say the spell she used to return her friends back to normal was the best, then the rainbow thing against nightmare moon, then the Ursa minor spell, but teleportation is a good spell to know.

Well.... I would have to say that a favorite would be....

NUMBER 25

I am sure spike agrees... and snails... and snips...

post-6541-0-78339700-1350245127_thumb.png

(I don't really think this is my favorite... I just REALLY wanted an excuse to post this picture.)

• Brohoof 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsGPsqFEFXE

Some unicorn spells should have never been devised, this one in particular will leave you traumatized.

Out of all her spells, this one caused the most unrest, and I thought it was rather interesting to see it flourish out of control. It's also the only spell cast by crazy Twilight so far :D

• Brohoof 1

My personal favorite spell cast by Twilight isn't on the list. It's the transformation spell she used to give Spike fancy clothing for a little while. The ability to turn one object into another even for a short time would be incredibly useful. My favorite spell cast in the show period though, isn't one cast by Twilight. It's a tossup between Rarity's illusion spell that she used for her fashion show, and Pumpkin Cake's phasing spell.

Some unicorn spells should have never been devised, this one in particular will leave you traumatized.

Out of all her spells, this one caused the most unrest, and I thought it was rather interesting to see it flourish out of control. It's also the only spell cast by crazy Twilight so far :D

The thing I love about this spell is that her knowing it makes much more sense ofter the introduction of Cadance. It makes it pretty likely that she devised that spell in an attempt to immitate Cadance's love magic, but it obviously didn't work out.

• Brohoof 2

The thing I love about this spell is that her knowing it makes much more sense ofter the introduction of Cadance. It makes it pretty likely that she devised that spell in an attempt to immitate Cadance's love magic, but it obviously didn't work out.

That's a fantastic theory, actually. I could see studious, obbsessive-with-magic Twilight trying to recreate Cadence's natural love spell, too. Needs to be a fanfic, now.

• Brohoof 1

Want It and Need It, mainly because that episode is one of my favorites, and that part was my favorite of the entire thing. I loved how Twilight reacted to not writing Celestia a letter. :)

dat mustache

I really like her teleportation spell, If I was her, I would train/study hard enough to teleport for miles. This spell can be very useful in getting you out of sticky situations, and will save you so much time in traveling. You can only imagine what trolling powers come with it.

Wow, so little love for the mustache spell, what's up with that?!?! C'mon ya'll, do I really need to explain why it's so awesome? It's a spell... THAT GIVES YOU A MUSTACHE!!!!!!!! INSTANT SWAG EVERYPONY!!!!!!!!! INSTANT SWAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if you're still not convinced, think about it this way; how much cooler would the show be if Twilight used the mustache spell on herself and the Mane 6?

Posted Image

Yeah... that'd be awes- OH BUCK, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :angry:

*5 minutes of cowering in a corner later*

Ahem... well, uhhhhh... teleportation's a pretty cool spell too... BTW, this never happened everypony. :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

Well, none on the list. My favorite is the series of spells she used when dealing with Ursa Minor. Man that episode really showed just how powerful Twilight Sparkle can be... and even could be if trained more.

Twilight uses teleportation all the time...

Shadow the hedgehog: Chaos Controle!

It's a hard choice...

Maybe number 26... ( err was it 25?? Err what ever number it was)

But no... I'm going with wings...

I'm a rarity fan and the wings that were given to rarity were fabulous! Till she showed it off too much...

Does losing control of her magic and bursting into flames count?

(Sorry, but I love that scene.)

Of the ones on the list, I picked Teleportation. I love how her mastery of the spell gets stronger as the show goes on. Early on, she has trouble teleporting herself and Spike without singeing him, then later on she's teleporting all over the place.

My favorite is the teleportation spell because it's the only spell that doesn't go out of control or doesn't do anything, so teleportation is the most useful spell.

My favorite has to be the teleportation spell. I think its because we've seen it been used by Twilight....pretty often, so I've had time to grow on it and develop a list of awesome trolling things I would do if I had had such an awesome power!

My favorite would have to be the Want it Need it spell

I found it rather hilarious how that smarty pants doll went from :unsure: ehhhh... to OHMAHGAWDIHAVETOHAVETHATNAOW :D

I'd have to say that the spell I like the most is probably the one she uses during Poniville Confidential to put up a shield around her home. Seems to be a family thing, now that I think about it.

My favorite spell used by Twi, actually, is the simple levitation spell. She being more powerful than other unicorns can lift multiple objects at once. For some reason, that appealed to me more than teleportation and other stuff. However, I think appearing out of nowhere seems really fun, too. :D

• Brohoof 1