Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you walk up stairs?

ChuniaC

put one foot in front of the other and soon you'll be walking up the flight of stairs! :DD

Did you just reference that one christmas cartoon? I knew you were awesome.

Well, I have a confession to make. I can not climb stairs, as I have no legs. As a matter of fact I have no lower body of any kind. Some people might call me a merman.

It could be worse, you should meet my friend Mr Dalek. Poor guy

• Brohoof 1

When I was younger, I would almost always run up the stairs like an animal, while run down like a hyper-active child. Now, while sometimes I run upstairs like an animal (At home, of course, nowhere else), I usually run up steps, skipping a few steps on the way to save time. I also have a tendency to jump down stairs in order to also reduce time ;).

• Brohoof 1

Haha! This is an interesting topic!

I follow a very definite pattern when I travel up and down stairs actually. When I was younger I would just swing around the posts when the stairs turned and run up them. Nowadays, I do something similar, except I skip every other step. Uses more energy, but I get there quicker.

When I come down the stairs I try to hit every single one, and I pause and step so it makes a catchy beat. (What did you expect from a music freak?) GADUNK, GADUNK, GADUNK.

I don't run up them, I fall up them *laughs*

So I have developed an irrational fear of stairs, especially the ones with open backs *shudders*

Did you just reference that one christmas cartoon? I knew you were awesome.

Well, I have a confession to make. I can not climb stairs, as I have no legs. As a matter of fact I have no lower body of any kind. Some people might call me a merman.

It could be worse, you should meet my friend Mr Dalek. Poor guy

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT MY REFERENCE OH MY STARS!!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED!!! HOW DO YOU BE SO AWESOME!? And the movie you're thinking of is Santa Claus is Coming to Town C:

• Brohoof 1

At home, I tend to levitate up the stairs. At times though I misjudge the gravitational pull and put too much energy into it, thus causing me to be stuck to the ceiling for at least an hour.

In public, I tend to just walk up them fast, sometimes skipping every other step.

• Brohoof 1

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT MY REFERENCE OH MY STARS!!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED!!! HOW DO YOU BE SO AWESOME!? And the movie you're thinking of is Santa Claus is Coming to Town C:

THATS THE FRIGIN ONE!

Pffffffffffffffffft... you mean to tell me that you actually DOUBTED my awesomeness.

Thats also how I use stairs IRL.

Awesomely

P.S. You all just witnessed outside forum talk X3

• Brohoof 1

I just kinda rush up them? I walk up them if you call it that? I don't really think about it to be honest... Its a pretty subconcious kinda action for me.

Maybe i'll pay attention and decide to edit this post later, Who knows maybe not.

I always find myself leaping up the steps, skipping one or even two of them. Just always done that, I don't know why. I think it's usually because I'm in a hurry to get where I'm going.

• Brohoof 1

I HOLD ON TO BOTH SIDES AND HOPE I WON'T FALL

I've had terrible experiences with stairs since I was 8

Nothin' really hold on to one side, one foot at the time, sometimes skip 4 steps or more, push people out of my way.

I usually skip a step or two like a lot of people on this thread seem to, or one by one if I'm tired.

However, if I'm a little hyper, not holding anything, and not too many people are around, I'll go up on all fours quickly because I can.

• Brohoof 1

When it's not my own home I try to walk properly up the stairs. Which means one step at a time and holding that bar thing (bannister?)

When it is my home I sorta run/jump up the stairs as fast as I can. Skip a few steps at a time with the jumps. :P

I tend to tiptoe my way rapidly on the stairs. Sometimes if I'm feeling rather unusual I will slam my feet on the steps.

Well, if I'm going down the stairs, I have this weird way to 'slide' down the stairs with little to no touching the steps :P

When I walk down, I usually go down as quickly as I can, or just jump down the last four or five steps on the staircase. Like before, I usually do it because I'm in a hurry.

I hate stairs.

especialy since all of my school classes are on the THIRD floor of my school.

And yet they think a locker a floor down would be a great idea.......

Ive developed a habit of leaping down entire sections of 6 steps if im not being weighed down by anything.

Any other situation i just jog down at an average pace.

I take my time going down however. ive had some pretty epic falls in my past lol