Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hasbro says its them

Ezynell

Eh, I'm not really too concerned about this. I've watched episodes of Pokémon on Youtube and many other shows before they got taken down. My strategy is just to watch the episode as soon as it comes out and people upload it, before they have a chance to remove it.

The reality with these things is that there are simply too many people uploading the episodes for them to get them all, and there always will be if the fanbase continues to be so vehement.

I don't download episodes though. Far too lazy for that and I dislike downloading episodes of shows because it feels wrong. If worse comes to worse, I'll have to get the Hub, I guess. Or stop watching until they release it on DVD or put it somewhere like Hulu. (I really hope Hulu or Netflix, because I actually have access to that.)

Uploaders should make their activity covert and code name it.

I was able to watch the first whole season of "The Walking Dead" under the title name "Good Times" (LOL funny) Thats what they should do when it gets worse.

Don't get any ideas from this. ;)

Uploaders should make their activity covert and code name it.

I was able to watch the first whole season of "The Walking Dead" under the title name "Good Times" (LOL funny) Thats what they should do when it gets worse.

Don't get any ideas from this. ;)

But how did you know the codename?

But how did you know the codename?

The video thumbnails had scenes from the show. Plus if your friends with the uploader, he would tell you. Right?

My strategy is to find a torrent of the new episode in HD and download it.

I like to have the show on my hard drive! I've only used YouTube to watch 1 episode and that was Hearth's Warming because I got impatient. It usually takes people half the day to start posting torrents.

Though I'd catch the streams if they weren't at such an ungodly hour in the morning! :angry:

I don't get why they would do that though. Youtube is the main place where we can get the episodes (not everypony lives in the US...) lf they start removing episodes from Youtube, lots of people won't bother looking for them elsewhere (or won't be able to find them elsewhere). They will get annoyed at how difficult it will be to watch an episode and their interest in the show will progressively vanish.

Honestly, I don't think that the Brony subculture would last so long if episodes were nearly impossible to find on the Internet. People would lose interest. And that'd be a damn shame if you ask me.

And I WOULD buy them on iTunes if I could. But the episodes are nowhere to be found in the Canadian iTunes store! >.<

Edited by Marshmallow

Big businesses are detached from the customers who wish to use their product and make illogical, knee-jerk reactions that ultimately amount to bad business decisions that don't help anyone, not even the business themselves; film at 11.

I actually didnt know that.

Guess I won't be buying that Fluttershy brushable today. Buying toys that I'll never play with was my little way of paying for the episodes I watched on YouTube. I already watch the show when it airs on Hub and on demand, so I'm giving them +1 ratings as well.

Can't say I'm surprised at this. It's a large company with copyrights and such. When their licensed episodes started poping up everywhere, it was only a matter of time before they did something. I've never been on itunes to watch it, but I don't think I will, based upon all the reviews. So I'll proably stick to youtube for now, considering they're still up, and I'll try to catch the new ep's before they're taken down.

I'm only one episode away (Lesson Zero) from seeing them all. And I used a clip as research for a fanfic.

Though it's their copyright, they can do what they wish. Doesn't bother me unless I lose access to the Hub channel.

Yup, Hasbros took down another big channel. The guy keeps making another channel and reuploading though.

Just search episode 1, there used to be multiple uploads near or above 100k views, now the most one has is 30,000 :(