Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tom The Diamond

Bug run update.

God I love Audino, just ground My Heracross, Yanma, Joltik, Larvesta, and Sewaddle to level 20. At pinwheel forest now. Planning on picking up the hermit crab and sticking with this team until I clear E4 twice. Heracross is a god damn monster at low levels. I made sure the egg I hatched had brickbreak and EQ on him.

post-15-0-10803000-1318438206_thumb.jpg

I name all my pokemon after things around me at the time. So like when I hatched 4 of the eggs I was talking to Peach, watching X-files on my Mac, contemplating downloading Miley Cyrus's album to give it a "shot". Also I wasnt paying attention and forgot to name Heracross =(

Edited by Gummy

my main team tends to be my level 100 Charizard, level 100 blastoise, level 84 venusaur, level 90 raichu, level 88 pidgeot and I dont really have a 6th one yet, I am still trying to choose between my articuno or umbreon

Well my competitive team is always Ambipom, Starmie, Blissey. And I got a Slowbro, Hydreigon, and Shuckle to swap in whenever I am feeling frisky.

I am not batteler, I prefer to collect them than fight, I have beaten to elite 4 and everything now I am just getting all the new ones and some of the old ones

My goal is to complete the pokedex when the 3rd version of Gen V comes out. I completed Platinums pokedex and it took forever!

I have a lot of them just not all the legendarys, I managed to complete the johto dex and I was 10 away for the national in soul silver, but since black came out I had collect a whole 100 more which I have mostly done, just now I need some of the pokemon I traded away on the GTS from past games

I need in order Celebi, regice, regirock, registeel, deoxys, jirachi, darkrai, shaymin, thundurus, zekrom and thats about it, I have a lot of the other legedarys down to luck and the fact my brother played the original ones and went to events

Well since I am replaying my White version I will throw you my zekrom once I catch it. Only on the 3rd gym right now however, so itll be 2 days max til I get it.

My team has a Ninetales, Ampharos, Zoroark, Gardevoir, Lucario and Rotom (Washing Machine).

I need in order Celebi, regice, regirock, registeel, deoxys, jirachi, darkrai, shaymin, thundurus, zekrom and thats about it, I have a lot of the other legedarys down to luck and the fact my brother played the original ones and went to events

I have a Celebi if you want it :)

So, how do I do wireless stuff? I'm not sure what to do.

Go to your pal pad and enter the FC

Then goto the wifi club and trade

Edited by Gummy