Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tom The Diamond

Meh, my in-game team usually consists of either Pokemon I like for my first run, and then whatever I'm lucky to get during my Nuzlocke. Speaking of that, I recently opened back up my White team, and decided to grind some in it. Heres my team. Oh, and I'm doing a Nuzlocke, so my team is a bit small. And I'm playing with the three main rules.

Posted Image

Titan the Gigalith.

Male.

Level 28.

Serious Nature.

>Rock Slide

>Mud-Slap

>Iron Defense

>Strength

Roggenrola was a pain to train. Some sucky moves in the beginning, and just about everything is good against him. After some ungodly grinding, I got Boldore, instantly quick traded with my Black, and out came a Gigalith.

And holy crap he became a killer.

I mean, his attack stat is 85, the highest on my team, and probably any other Pokemon at this level. Titan can pretty much demolish anything in his path. At one point, my rival had Servine out, and I didn't want to risk losing any Pokemon (All were at low health) so I prayed Titan could take a super effective hit. Servine used some super effective grass attack that would have knocked my Dewott. Titan barely lost 5 HP. I have never used Pokemon that evolve by trade before, and now I question why.

Posted Image

Gary the Dewott.

Male.

Level 23.

Hasty Nature.

>Razor Shell

>Water Gun

>Focus Energy

>Fury Cutter

I have always loved water starters(And water types in general). But Snivy's smugness won my heart out, so he's who I took on Black with when it first came out. Now I'm balancing out the cosmos and using Dewott. He's pretty reliable, and has decent stats. Can't really complain. Would of preferred a better nature, but its not to bad. Besides, a Nuzlocke runs mostly on luck.

Posted Image

Leslie the Lilligant.

Female.

Level 26.

Impish Nature.

>Magical Leaf

>Leech Seed

>Sleep Powder

>Giga Drain

Leslie, like Titan, was a pain to level up. Yes, I had the stone, but to get Giga Drain, I had to grind my way up. And once I did, you better believe I used that Sun Stone. Anyway, Lillagant is pretty good, she mainly suck health out, good for Nuzlockes. hes fast, and good at her job.

Posted Image

Sandy the Herdier.

Female.

Level 23.

Bashful Nature.

>Retaliate

>Dig

>Oder Sleuth

>Bite

Sand Rush was great during the desert part. But outside the desert, she's pretty useless. Her moveset isn't the best, bashful is a meh nature, and overall, I don't use her much. I was hoping to use her in the Electric gym with Dig, but I remembered they use a lot of Emolgas in there. Back to the drawing board...

Posted Image

Hefty the Trubbish.

Male.

Level 20.

Mild Nature.

>Toxic Spikes

>Acid Spray

>DoubleSlap

>Sludge

The main reason I'm even bothering to train him is because I'm curious on just how far I can take a garbage bag in this game. That, and my Yamask died. I'll be plesently surprised if I can get a Garbador to the Elite Four.

And the current count is 13 caught, 5 deceased.

And that's my current team. Its off a bit, and some members need some hardcore grinding, but meh. Also, any move recommendations for Hefty would be nice.

My team consists of Zoroark, Samurott, Archeops, Simisear, Sawsbuck, and Reuniclus.

I'm doing trying to complete the Double Battle Train in the Subway, and I'm trying to train so I can beat the E4 and the champion,and get these awesome 'mons to level 100. B)

You remind me I need to finish that.

I've read...Diamond and Pearl Adventure (not to be mistaken for the adventure series). Genji's rescue team, both Rescue rangers manga, some of the movie to manga adaptation, The Pokemon theif...thats all I can recall

I read Electric tail of pikachu when I was like 10.

Lol me too. My parents bought that for me for Christmas once.

Read this guys!

Your thoughts? I personnel thought Hoenn was one of the best regions(I mean, it had a fricken volcano and a city on the water!), and I think the 3DS can do it justice.

Meh. I didn't like R/S/E as much as the rest of the Pokemon games. Plus, I'm eager to see what they will do with the main line Pokemon games on the 3DS. With R/S remakes likely would not even try to use the 3DS's power, they might come out on the 3DS, but they will likely only use the 3DS's 3D-gimmick and not its actual power. (3D sprites... Oh joy)

So I'm waiting for Generation VI.

Although, even though R/S/E were the weak point in the series, Gamefreak does a great job of actually remaking their Pokemon games, so I could at least rest easy knowing it would be a worthwhile purchase unlike the other 3DS 'remakes'.

Edited by Chorda

Embarrassing but amusing story: When I first got Red back in 99' and popped it in, I spent the whole night trying to figure out how to leave my house. I didn't really play an RPG video game before, so I didn't know a mat signified the door. :P <-This is where a Derpy emoticon would've helped.

I usually use the first six I ever catch as my party throughout the game, though sometimes I switch out one or two.

This is what I do, too. It ends up being a completely different team by the end, but it only changes one at a time.

I think I usually just keep my leading pokemon (gen three would of been Blaziken) and then for a while would keep my next five, that is until I caught more stronger pokemon... But I think I wind up switching some of the pokemon in my party for legends.

I always plan out my team before I start a new game and breed eggs with just the right moves.

I never really thought the breeding system was important enough to spend time on. I diddn't know that they get moves from breeding?