Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you actually use Caps lock ever?

Zygen

117 users have voted

1. 1. Do you use caps lock or just shift?

• I use caps lock
    • I just hold shift

WHY OF COURSE. IN FACT CAPS LOCK IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS IN THE WORLD TO USE. WHY HOLD DOWN SHIFT (HOW WOULD I HOLD MYSELF DOWN) WHEN YOU CAN JUST CAPS LOCK?

• Brohoof 3

I almost always use caps lock for typing up caps; it may be slightly more time-consuming, but, I feel uncomfortable with holding something down with one index finger when I'm typing with the other (and, my finger may slip D: ). I only ever use shift when I need to, like to change '1' to '!', and so on. :)

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

I use it when there are an excessive amount of capitol letters, mainly because holding shift during such times makes me feel like one of my hands is shackled to the corner of the keyboard. I also only use it when I would have yelled in real life, as if I was actually talking to the comment-er.

I used to use Caps Lock all the time, no idea why. Then I got a better keyboard and realised that holding the shift key is a heck of a lot easier :P

I only use it when I am writing a lot of words in capital letters. I also use it in Fallout: New Vegas  :catface:

Edited by JonasDarkmane

I ALWAYS USE CAPS LOCK FOR EVERYTHING EVER

WHY DO YOU NOT

HERESY

SACRILEGE

SOMETHINGELSETHATGOESALONGWITHTHATTHEME

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPSSSS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKKKKK

Only by accident, it seems. And then I have to retype everything like a rube. Typically when I need to Internet-shout at someone I use shift, just because I have built-up animosity towards capslock for being so inconvenient.  >_> 

• 3 weeks later...

I pretty much only use capslock when I'm caps-spamming someone as a joke. I just use the shift key 99.9% of the time not including those instances.