Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find it strange for guys to cross their legs while sitting?

Zygen

Wouldn't that...hurt? I mean I always heard that it can be painful for guys when crossing their legs while sitting cause of their..you know...*cough*plumbing and accessories*cough*, but then, I wouldn't know, cause I ain't a guy. :laugh: But to answer the question.. do I find it weird when guys cross their legs while sitting? No. I never pay much attention to how a guy is sitting anyway, unless it's my boyfriend and I never see him cross his legs, so.....

7 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Wouldn't that...hurt? I mean I always heard that it can be painful for guys when crossing their legs while sitting cause of their..you know...*cough*plumbing and accessories*cough*, but then, I wouldn't know, cause I ain't a guy. :laugh: But to answer the question.. do I find it weird when guys cross their legs while sitting? No. I never pay much attention to how a guy is sitting anyway, unless it's my boyfriend and I never see him cross his legs, so.....

Cause I ain't flexible enough

I don’t think it matters if you cross your legs. It’s more comfortable to sit like that. Really I’m surprised you got called out for that and I didn’t get called out for sitting on top of my legs XD. I’ve been told not to sit like a W though but I fail to see how it affects my health like some people say.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Of course its not strange! I don't see how it could be. This brings back weird memories from high school where I would always be so awkward to cross my legs since whenever I did, I'd hear the giggles from the group of bi*chy girls making fun of me behind my back. 

Depends on what kind of crossing... There's a female way and male way of crossing feet .... Crossing your feet female style would usually crush a man's balls or give it discomfort..... So yes if on male and no on female style of crossing legs...

Honestly, I really don't care or notice. If someone feels like doing it (no matter which gender) then by all mean do it. Why should I feel strange about it? So the answer is No.

10 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

Honestly, I really don't care or notice. If someone feels like doing it (no matter which gender) then by all mean do it. Why should I feel strange about it? So the answer is No.

I just want to point out that it's okay to do it their way..... I just feel uncomfortable for a person who has balls to cross their legs like a female ....

• 8 months later...